Sarah Palin all but says she was sexually assaulted at Fox News

"that is intended to be enforceable by law."

Hence, not voluntary post signage, thanks pard.
You're the one who gave the authority, you stupid fuck.
Naw, I wouldn't sign stupid shit like that. You did.
Idiot....we are talking a hypothetical...once you signed it, you agreed to the terms. Your dumbfuck ass wants to call it authoritarian because you can't do whatever you want and break the contract without repercussions. You're a clown.

That's what I've been saying pard, your entire thing here is hypothetical, and you're waiting on someone else to come do it for you.
Yeah...you've been saying you are trash that thinks he should be able to brush off contracts. You're a fucking piece of shit basically.
Don't be such a sore loser, someone will sign your little neighborhood contract.

You're the one who gave the authority, you stupid fuck.
Idiot....we are talking a hypothetical...once you signed it, you agreed to the terms. Your dumbfuck ass wants to call it authoritarian because you can't do whatever you want and break the contract without repercussions. You're a clown.

That's what I've been saying pard, your entire thing here is hypothetical, and you're waiting on someone else to come do it for you.
Yeah...you've been saying you are trash that thinks he should be able to brush off contracts. You're a fucking piece of shit basically.
Don't be such a sore loser, someone will sign your little neighborhood contract.
I'm not a loser. You are. I respect my agreements, faggot.

Wonderful, but it ain't really a voluntary arrangmement is it. You are owned.

Wonderful, but it ain't really a voluntary arrangmement is it. You are owned.
Yes it is...and you are not owned. If you wish to leave, you can go somewhere else that is more to your liking.

You see, you're too dumb to think this through. You lack the ability to think past the here and now. You're dumb.

What you don't like is being held to your word, Fenton...and that's because you are a piece of shit that doesn't stick to his word. That's your hang up....not the community's.

I thought Americans were innocent until proven guilty. This sure has the look of a leftist witch hunt.

Hey were did all those women go who accused Trump of sexual harassment?

None of the women who confirmed Trump's admission that he sexually assaults women ever had intention of suing him or filing charges. They didn't do it at the time, and the statute of limitations has passed.

They simply wanted it known that on that occasion, Trump wasn't lying.

Trump stated he sexually assaults women. Sexual Harassment is employers demanding sex in the workplace.

I thought Americans were innocent until proven guilty. This sure has the look of a leftist witch hunt.

Hey were did all those women go who accused Trump of sexual harassment?
There's an effort by the Left to remove the competition. There's word Hannity is the next target.
Wow, the left has awesome unicorn powers. They can force right wing blowhards to sexually harass women and then force right wing organizations to fire their top moneymaking right wing blowhards. Amazing!

What you don't like is being held to your word, Fenton...and that's because you are a piece of shit that doesn't stick to his word. That's your hang up....not the community's.
Whatever mang, so ya got a contract, that would bind folks to nothing 'cuz they can leave anytime they want, but if they did leave you would shun them as pieces of shit who didn't honor this nonbinding contract. You seem a tad confused, but hey, best of luck with your community. We used to set up tents in the neighborhood when I was a kid and we'd cook and sleep outside. You could go back home to your parents whenever ya felt like it. Sounds similar but we didn't make anyone sign anything. 'Course there was always some jackass like you that would call kids names if they were finished with the thing before said jackass was.

Foxnews hired women who were blonde, had nice legs and showed some cleavage and had few other credentials. Is it surprising that they would be expected to "put out" to obtain one of those positions?

the-blondes-of-fox-news.jpg
Thank gawd there are no Rachel Maddows in there.

Forum List

Back