Sarah Palin: A National Treasure Who Can Fix D.C. And Heal America

sarah+in+hawaii3.jpg

Yummy...
You are very immature.

Immature? I'm flabbergasted at just a statement from you of all people! I need time to digest that...

Don't digest it too long, you'll choke!

So what we need to fix and heal American is a woman who is 'dumb as she is'?

Well that's a ringing endorsement.

Same question to you Skyhooker, what is she so dumb about that both the obomanation and the pedophile VP aren't just as dumb, and probably dumber?

Both of them were smart enough to win.

Palin was dumb enough to quit.

Yes, both were smart enough to have ACORN and SEIU falsify voting records, do you need some of the over 4 million links to that, and the people that were arrested and convicted over that? And do I actually AGAIN have to describe why Palin resigned, I think I can C&P one of the times I wrote that in here! But YOU let me know, Skyhooker!

And what evidence do you have that 'they' had ACORN and SEIU falsify anything?

And can I take it from your stark refusal to discuss Palin that 'dumb as she is' wraps up your assessment of the woman?

here you go want to be Shyster...take your pick!

acorn falsifies voting records - Bing

Please little man, bring up things, and I'll try to straighten your liberal ass out, and give you back a few for Obozo, and Bitem!

You're a fuking idiot....

But so far ACORN itself has not been officially charged with any fraud. Aside from the heated charges and counter-charges, no evidence has yet surfaced to show that the ACORN employees who submitted fraudulent registration forms intended to pave the way for illegal voting. Rather, they were trying to get paid by ACORN for doing no work. Dan Satterberg, the Republican prosecuting attorney in King County, Wash., where the largest ACORN case to date was prosecuted, said that the indicted ACORN employees were shirking responsibility, not plotting election fraud.
ACORN Accusations

Same question to you Skyhooker, what is she so dumb about that both the obomanation and the pedophile VP aren't just as dumb, and probably dumber?

Both of them were smart enough to win.

Palin was dumb enough to quit.

I'm surprised you found balls to leave your Obomanation thread... Had to borrow Cosmo's since you're a little cu*t .... But, you are also irrelevant!

acorn dismantled for election fraud - Bing

Yes, both were smart enough to have ACORN and SEIU falsify voting records, do you need some of the over 4 million links to that, and the people that were arrested and convicted over that? And do I actually AGAIN have to describe why Palin resigned, I think I can C&P one of the times I wrote that in here! But YOU let me know, Skyhooker!

And what evidence do you have that 'they' had ACORN and SEIU falsify anything?

And can I take it from your stark refusal to discuss Palin that 'dumb as she is' wraps up your assessment of the woman?

here you go want to be Shyster...take your pick!

acorn falsifies voting records - Bing

Please little man, bring up things, and I'll try to straighten your liberal ass out, and give you back a few for Obozo, and Bitem!

You're a fuking idiot....

But so far ACORN itself has not been officially charged with any fraud. Aside from the heated charges and counter-charges, no evidence has yet surfaced to show that the ACORN employees who submitted fraudulent registration forms intended to pave the way for illegal voting. Rather, they were trying to get paid by ACORN for doing no work. Dan Satterberg, the Republican prosecuting attorney in King County, Wash., where the largest ACORN case to date was prosecuted, said that the indicted ACORN employees were shirking responsibility, not plotting election fraud.
ACORN Accusations

And he did better than Romney! :ahole-1:

McCain lost by 9.5 million popular, and roughly 190 electoral votes.

Romney, 3.5 million popular and 126 electoral....

You're fuking innumerate....

There IS a reason I call you NeedleDick, you're IQ is about as impressive....

McCain Beats Romney! - RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News ...
RealClearPolitics - Opinion News Analysis Videos and Polls/2012/11/09/mccain_beats_romney_295681.html
The pro-Republican, pro-Romney, ... which favored Republicans big-time. And so, Republicans have no one ... If Romney would have achieved or exceeded McCain's

Forum List

Back