Sarah Palin: A National Treasure Who Can Fix D.C. And Heal America

Unfair to accuse liberals of fearing strong, sexy women.

Consider what they did to Hillary.

Then tell us you find her sexy. Or even, in light of her recent physical/mental issues, strong.

See. Their fear is generalized. The only qualification is that the object was born female. Trannies are exempt.

When did Conservative deem sub normal intelligence a virtue?

Vag?

Graduated Magna cum Laude from Harvard Law School.....

Palin?

We have yet to see his college grades and admissions as well as law review articles he edited. He was only selected due to affirmative action.

However he got in, he graduated Magna Cum Laude.

Damn fool cowards are terrified of actually talking about professional quitter and victim $illy$arah so they change the subject to PRESIDENT Obama.

He's a dimwitted president, she is a private person.... I know to someone of your limited intellect HER grades mean the same as his! Tell you what, when SHE runs for President, I'll demand to see her school records, until then....Where the fuck is the Manchurian muslim's school records?

When did Conservative deem sub normal intelligence a virtue?

Vag?

Palin?

We have yet to see his college grades and admissions as well as law review articles he edited. He was only selected due to affirmative action.

Where are his records....we going to believe HIM, after the THOUSANDS of lies....I believe him slightly more than you!

Obama's not my source on the claim.

In 1990, Obama earned national recognition for the first time when he was elected the Review’s first black president. Obama graduated magna cum laude and moved back to Chicago to direct Project Vote, a grassroots voter-registration program.

Electopedia 2012 - How Barack Obama and Mitt Romney Did in Law School -- New York Magazine

And...

Law school was another story for Obama. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School (the second highest honor available) in 1991. He also was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, a very prestigious honor.

Barack Obama s GPA - College Records Edu in Review Blog

I can quote others if you'd like.

Palin?

Where are his records....we going to believe HIM, after the THOUSANDS of lies....I believe him slightly more than you!

In 1990, Obama earned national recognition for the first time when he was elected the Review’s first black president. Obama graduated magna cum laude and moved back to Chicago to direct Project Vote, a grassroots voter-registration program.

Electopedia 2012 - How Barack Obama and Mitt Romney Did in Law School -- New York Magazine

And...

Law school was another story for Obama. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School (the second highest honor available) in 1991. He also was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, a very prestigious honor.

Hmmmm....all LIBERAL sources who feel his being a FIRST black man, would enhance both him and them.... Thanks for the explanation!

Personally College today is BULLSHIT! Your degree can't get you a job at McDonalds since the illegal immigrant will work HARDER and LONGER...he's USED TO WORK, where most college kids aren't!

6c99ad26d497013c6fd0afd7b240aead.jpg

Should have read:

"He ALLEGEDLY graduated Magna Cum Laude."

What we gots here boyz 'n girlz, is a Brian Williams wannabe.....

What we got here is an imbecile........had Obama made that claim, and were it not true, Harvard would be on his ass in a heartbeat.....

Palin?

And...

Hmmmm....all LIBERAL sources who feel his being a FIRST black man, would enhance both him and them.... Thanks for the explanation!

Personally College today is BULLSHIT! Your degree can't get you a job at McDonalds since the illegal immigrant will work HARDER and LONGER...he's USED TO WORK, where most college kids aren't!

Do you have a college degree, Vag?

And...

Do you?

What we got here is an imbecile........had Obama made that claim, and were it not true, Harvard would be on his ass in a heartbeat.....

And put their federal handouts at risk? Yeah, you REALLY DO have a sense of humor!
Did the store run out of clown white?
Are you this stupid in real life?

Obama Left Mark on HLS News The Harvard Crimson

Days before he launched his campaign for the presidency, Barack H. Obama gave Law School professor David B. Wilkins ’77 a heads up: one of the professor’s favorite students might be heading to the White House.

But that favorite student wouldn’t be Barack. It’d be Michelle R. Obama, his wife.

The presidential hopeful graduated magna cum laude from the Law School in 1991; his wife earned the degree three years earlier.

But the senator was still outstanding in his own right—“brilliant, charismatic, and focused,” said Wilkins, the Kirkland and Ellis professor of law. The two forged a relationship after Obama became the first African American president of the Harvard Law Review.

And...

Do you?

Yeah....and a masters degree......how about you?

And...

Do you?

They are USELESS to you in here Child, your multiple post prove it! BTW, what has this got to do with the thread topic, NeedleDicktheBugFucker?

And...

Do you?

They are USELESS to you in here Child, your multiple post prove it! BTW, what has this got to do with the thread topic, NeedleDicktheBugFucker?

So you don't.......that's all you needed to say...no need to hate the Playah, Vag....

Forum List

Back