Sarah Palin a huge hit at the Daytona 500.

thaaats it... focus on sarah palin instead of the the true cancer eating away at our country...

wich i completely support by the way.

Even if I were to believe you, that's a minute you'll never get back...

Just one of the many I've spent on here I'm sure. :lol:

But the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Think of all the booty you could be getting if you didn't have almost 20,000 posts here...:eusa_think:

Young and posting on message boards is not going to land you tail....:whip:

Think of all the booty you could be getting if you didn't have almost 20,000 posts here...:eusa_think:

I'm actually only posting here when I'm procrastinating from some college work I ought to be doing. :lol:

Otherwise, out with friends or reading a good book. :cool:

thaaats it... focus on sarah palin instead of the the true cancer eating away at our country...

wich i completely support by the way.

I think there have been plenty of threads dedicated to the Obammy administration along with the dildos in Congress, the cancer has been covered.

is there anyone at that event who wasn't voting Republican anyway?

Interesting that she described it as an "all-Americana event". How many African-Americans/Asians/Jews/east coasters do you think were at the event? Hardly "all-americana"?

is there anyone at that event who wasn't voting Republican anyway?

Interesting that she described it as an "all-Americana event". How many African-Americans/Asians/Jews/east coasters do you think were at the event? Hardly "all-americana"?

this is 2010..... the lines have been drawn..

blacks are dems
whites are republicans

its what we have decided.

I'm actually only posting here when I'm procrastinating from some college work I ought to be doing. :lol:

Otherwise, out with friends or reading a good book. :cool:

can i intrest you in converting to judeaism and putting down your bible and joining the fight for mother israel?

GIYUS.ORG - Give Israel Your United Support

logo.gif

and so it begins. :clap2:

i will not call you anti-semetic again
i will not post the GIYUS link anymore...

Forum List

Back