Sarah Palin a huge hit at the Daytona 500.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Screw all of you. I like NASCAR. Sarah Palin not so much, but racing is a sport and a great one. Just because it didn't started in North Carolina and attracts a lot of folks from the trailer park doesn't make it ignorant or white trashie.

Screw all of you. I like NASCAR. Sarah Palin not so much, but racing is a sport and a great one. Just because it didn't started in North Carolina and attracts a lot of folks from the trailer park doesn't make it ignorant or white trashie.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z99iVXJ8OtA]YouTube - Screw you guys i'm going home 2[/ame]

It's an Indiana Tradition CW, here the folks are divided between Nascar and Indy Car.

The fans aren't the most diverse fans in the world, but I think that's true in all of racing, be it Nascar, Indy Car, Open Wheel or F1.

i like nascar, too. i've gone to a couple of race weekends at loudon and had a great time.
i can't watch too much of it on the tube, but i like playing golf way more and i watch even less of that.

It's an Indiana Tradition CW, here the folks are divided between Nascar and Indy Car.

The fans aren't the most diverse fans in the world, but I think that's true in all of racing, be it Nascar, Indy Car, Open Wheel or F1.

I love the Brickyard.

Ya'll didn't really think I was upset didja?

I love the Brickyard.

Ya'll didn't really think I was upset didja?

I know you could NEVER be mad at me darling. :eusa_angel:

is there anyone at that event who wasn't voting Republican anyway?

Interesting that she described it as an "all-Americana event". How many African-Americans/Asians/Jews/east coasters do you think were at the event? Hardly "all-americana"?

Anyone that chooses another continent to label themselves over America is hardly an American to me. It's a silly label and should be replaced. I know actual Africans that have chosen to get their American citizenship, they label themselves Americans.

It's almost as if you are an idiot, learning a lot from black-American whiners I see.

Sitarro! Long time no see! Attend any Klan meetings lately? I thought you were going to share some pictures of the last rally with us at USMB. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back