Sarah Jessica Parker Looks Like A Horse

Kwedit faww wikipediahhhh.

Her father, a native of Brooklyn, was Jewish, the original family surname being "Bar-Kahn" ("son of Kohen"). Parker has said of herself, "I always just considered myself a Jew"

Yeah. It shows :tongue:

Now wait everbody! I'lllll do the thinnin' around here, And-don't-you-forget-it!

quickdraw.jpg

Be-sides, I think she's one cute filly.

From the Hollywood Grind:

Sarah Jessica Parker recently topped Maxim’s ugliest women top ten list, which included Madonna, Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears, and Sandra Oh (Oh Oh Oh). Parker said:

“What they don’t know is that one day I’ll wake up fat. But I’ll still be happy, just like I am now. I believe in the old ’sticks and stones’ philosophy, so frankly their words don’t come close to hurting. And it does not bother me in the least if people don’t think I’m sexy. I don’t think I am, either.”

She forgot to mention she’ll wake up tomorrow and she’ll still be rich, and married to a good looking Matthew Broderick. Parker is comfortable with who she is, and I find that sexy. It’s the beauty on the inside that counts the most.

Ringelberry...you think that Matthew Broderick is good looking?

I wouldn't know because I'm not GAY.

Thinking someone of the same sex is good looking is gay?

Just in case you haven't seen this:

More here:

Sex and the City | Sarah Jessica Parker
Horses are beautiful creatures. Despite being a horse face, which I agree she is, I can't not admire her for becoming a sex object in spite of what little she had going for her.
Some plain women have enough self confidence and creativity to create the illusion that they are beautiful and that in itself is a very attractive trait.

More here:

Horses are beautiful creatures. Despite being a horse face, which I agree she is, I can't not admire her for becoming a sex object in spite of what little she had going for her.
Some plain women have enough self confidence and creativity to create the illusion that they are beautiful and that in itself is a very attractive trait.

says little miss " I ain't posting a pic here " :lol:

More here:

I've always Thought that HILLARY!'s Big Old Can-O-Crisco made her a Hottie... For a Homlie.

HILLARY! got a Big Old Butt...

:)

peace...

More here:

Still so curious about my looks, dillo?

Still so curious about my looks, dillo?

sure--post up, baby !

I wouldn't know because I'm not GAY
Matthew should get a few oscar's just think of the acting this guy has to do every time his wife asks him if she looks good!!!! He must have a room full of those little guys!!! Gives them out for Christmas presents to all his friends!!! If she was a dog I would put that little sucker down or teach it to walk backwards and get use to kissing the dogs ass!!!

I've always Thought that HILLARY!'s Big Old Can-O-Crisco made her a Hottie... For a Homlie.

HILLARY! got a Big Old Butt...
That is a way to make her look good put her next to Hillary, Bill would fuck her cause she is not Hillary!!!!But that is not saying much he did Monica the Moose

I wouldn't know because I'm not GAY
Matthew should get a few oscar's just think of the acting this guy has to do every time his wife asks him if she looks good!!!! He must have a room full of those little guys!!! Gives them out for Christmas presents to all his friends!!! If she was a dog I would put that little sucker down or teach it to walk backwards and get use to kissing the dogs ass!!!

Wee wee. Reading comprehension issues?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back