Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Just in case you haven't seen this:

01.jpg

More here:

Sex and the City | Sarah Jessica Parker

From the Hollywood Grind:

Sarah Jessica Parker recently topped Maxim’s ugliest women top ten list, which included Madonna, Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears, and Sandra Oh (Oh Oh Oh). Parker said:

“What they don’t know is that one day I’ll wake up fat. But I’ll still be happy, just like I am now. I believe in the old ’sticks and stones’ philosophy, so frankly their words don’t come close to hurting. And it does not bother me in the least if people don’t think I’m sexy. I don’t think I am, either.”

She forgot to mention she’ll wake up tomorrow and she’ll still be rich, and married to a good looking Matthew Broderick. Parker is comfortable with who she is, and I find that sexy. It’s the beauty on the inside that counts the most.

Sarah Jessica Parker recently topped Maxim’s ugliest women top ten list, which included Madonna, Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears, and Sandra Oh (Oh Oh Oh). Parker said:

“What they don’t know is that one day I’ll wake up fat. But I’ll still be happy, just like I am now. I believe in the old ’sticks and stones’ philosophy, so frankly their words don’t come close to hurting. And it does not bother me in the least if people don’t think I’m sexy. I don’t think I am, either.”

She forgot to mention she’ll wake up tomorrow and she’ll still be rich, and married to a good looking Matthew Broderick. Parker is comfortable with who she is, and I find that sexy. It’s the beauty on the inside that counts the most.

Ringelberry...you think that Matthew Broderick is good looking?

I wouldn't know because I'm not GAY.

Ringelberry...you think that Matthew Broderick is good looking?

I wouldn't know because I'm not GAY.

Botoxi, I didn't write it, I just posted it.
(I assume it was written by a -weird - female, but who knows?!)

Forum List

Back