Sarah Crossed Border For Canadian Health Care

She is a hypocrite because she is still living and got Healthcare in a country that has "Death Panels.."
She's SIX...she can't exactly consent as to which hospital she receives her treatment.

Ahh..You ConservaTards..Can't understand anything.
Ok, Let me spell it out..
S-A-R-A-H P-A-L-I-N H-A-T-E-S T-H-E C-A-N-A-D-I-A-N H-C S-Y-S-T-E-M A-N-D T-A-L-K-S A-B-O-U-T H-O-W T-H-E-I-R S-Y-S-T-E-M K-I-L-L-S P-E-O-P-L-E Y-E-T S-H-E R-E-C-E-I-V-E-D C-A-R-E T-H-E-R-E..Besides her Political Retardedness (satirically) she has turned out ok, right?
It's like Rush Limbaugh and his hate for Hawaiis HC system but he loved the treatment he received when he was taken to the Emergency Room there.

So what if she hates it? ...wait.. Hates it? nah.. Doesn't agree with it? Yes.

She was 6, You really wanna base on what her parents made her do?
Are the Lefties out of ammo and now complaining what happened to her when she was 6? :eusa_eh:

YoungLefty, sometimes you have to learn to accept you're a Partisan Hack and this thread just proves it..

Last edited:
Who cares if she was 6. Obama was 8 when Ayers supposedly bombed the buildings yet we had to believe Obama was associating himself with terrorists. Right is full of shit, the only thing I tried to point out.

But I am sure you're a fair critic of both sides and you never accused Obama of relating to terrorists, I was totally wrong and apologize, unless I am right, am I?

Ayers was a terrorist and he was a bomber and the obamala launched his political career from Ayers living room. Did. Mrs. Palin launch her career from a Canadian terrorists living room? Welldidshehuh? :cuckoo:
Except: Obama didn't launch his career from his room.

Really??? Prove it....here's a quote from CBS News... found about 2/3 of the way into the Bill Ayers portion of the article...

CBSNEWS.COM

The Bad Company Of Barack Obama - CBS News
April 13, 2008
The Bad Company Of Barack Obama
National Review Online: The Senator's "Change" Would Radically Alter This Country

It was at the Chicago home of Ayers and Dohrn that Obama, then an up-and-coming “community organizer,” had his political coming out party in 1995. Not content with this rite of passage in Lefty World -- where unrepentant terrorists are regarded as progressive luminaries, still working “only to educate” -- both Obamas tended to the relationship with the Ayers.

She is a hypocrite because she is still living and got Healthcare in a country that has "Death Panels.."
She's SIX...she can't exactly consent as to which hospital she receives her treatment.

S-A-R-A-H P-A-L-I-N H-A-T-E-S T-H-E C-A-N-A-D-I-A-N H-C S-Y-S-T-E-M A-N-D T-A-L-K-S A-B-O-U-T H-O-W T-H-E-I-R S-Y-S-T-E-M K-I-L-L-S P-E-O-P-L-E Y-E-T S-H-E R-E-C-E-I-V-E-D C-A-R-E T-H-E-R-E..Besides her Political Retardedness (satirically) she has turned out ok, right?
It's like Rush Limbaugh and his hate for Hawaiis HC system but he loved the treatment he received when he was taken to the Emergency Room there.

Let me ask you this, oh wise little lefty. Exactly how much say did you have over your medical treatment when you were 6? That is assuming you have attained that age.

Let me ask you this, oh wise little lefty. Exactly how much say did you have over your medical treatment when you were 6? That is assuming you have attained that age.

now now. that's enough picking on youngstalin for one day. He has to go now anyway. the gym teacher is screaming at him to flush the toilet in the locker room.

Are you even reading these posts?? JESUS! SHE WAS SIX!!!! You know...the number after 5. When you're in first grade and your parents are still in charge of where you go, when you go and how often you go!

If you would take enough time to read the actual link and use your brain...damn, it just occured to me that you may not have a very high functioning brain...sorry...I tend to forget there's people here who can't think for themselves.

Sorry, you can go back to your finger-painting.

FYI...."SEEKED" is not a word you moron...or was that something they taught in Canadian schools when you were six.

Are you even reading MY post? Because I've addressed what you're saying. :eusa_whistle:

No, she didn't make the choice...and she can, now that she's adult, have a different choice.
But yes her position against the benefits of a system that she herself ...wait for it ...wait for it...got benefits from is slightly undercut.

I'm not saying totally, but it does make you take her with a little less benefit of the doubt (no pun intended) than had she never been helped by the system she's arguing against.

To the point that there's a certain amount of demand that gets supplied before the rationing starts....you haven't proven (done based on the date of her usage and the date it was enacted) that she got help during this time period.

No Vanq, I didn't read your post...sorry I missed it. But now that I have, I'm wishing I had that 30 seconds back. Could have used it for something useful. Are you seriously trying to spin this to a different time frame than the writer used in the article? Wow....I'm amazed. Just when I thought things couldn't get more blatantly closed minded......something like this pops up. You must be proud.

can you list the benefits that Sarah Palin received from the Canadian system? Can you offer a different time from what was written?

Ok first off, there's no need to be insulting with the "30 seconds". Apparently you still didn't read the part where I said I DIDNT READ THE ARTICLE.

I wasn't trying on purpose to change any time frames you insulter. In fact, I was SAYING that in order for your earlier point to have any validity, you'd have to prove that the time frame she got the benefits was DURING the timeframe that the Canadian system was ramping up towards rationing. (Remember you said that of course she got good treatment because that was before the Canadian system had become broken??)

I'm not close-minded and I dont distort facts. I was following a reasonable train of thought trying to find middle ground. I'm sorry if my reasonable hypotheticals and and analysis are too hard for you to give a fair shake to.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin -- who has gone to great lengths to hype the supposed dangers of a big government takeover of American health care -- admitted over the weekend that she used to get her treatment in Canada's single-payer system.

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada," Palin said in her first Canadian appearance since stepping down as governor of Alaska. "And I think now, isn't that ironic?"

The irony, one guesses, is that Palin now views Canada's health care system as revolting: with its government-run administration and 'death-panel'-like rationing. Clearly, however, she and her family once found it more alluring than, at the very least, the coverage available in rural Alaska. Up to the age of six, Palin lived in a remote town near the closest Canadian city, Whitehorse.

Read more

More hypocrisy from the Fmr. Half Governor.

There's more? Link please?

unlike the pukes here, HP links to articles it quotes: Sarah Palin sees eye-to-eye with Albertans in Calgary speech - The Globe and Mail

shooting the messenger before you've even bothered to verify wtf you are ranting and raving about...is so right wing nut jobbish

keep up the good work.

:eusa_whistle:

Are you even reading MY post? Because I've addressed what you're saying. :eusa_whistle:

No, she didn't make the choice...and she can, now that she's adult, have a different choice.
But yes her position against the benefits of a system that she herself ...wait for it ...wait for it...got benefits from is slightly undercut.

I'm not saying totally, but it does make you take her with a little less benefit of the doubt (no pun intended) than had she never been helped by the system she's arguing against.

To the point that there's a certain amount of demand that gets supplied before the rationing starts....you haven't proven (done based on the date of her usage and the date it was enacted) that she got help during this time period.

No Vanq, I didn't read your post...sorry I missed it. But now that I have, I'm wishing I had that 30 seconds back. Could have used it for something useful. Are you seriously trying to spin this to a different time frame than the writer used in the article? Wow....I'm amazed. Just when I thought things couldn't get more blatantly closed minded......something like this pops up. You must be proud.

can you list the benefits that Sarah Palin received from the Canadian system? Can you offer a different time from what was written?

Ok first off, there's no need to be insulting with the "30 seconds". Apparently you still didn't read the part where I said I DIDNT READ THE ARTICLE.

I wasn't trying on purpose to change any time frames you insulter. In fact, I was SAYING that in order for your earlier point to have any validity, you'd have to prove that the time frame she got the benefits was DURING the timeframe that the Canadian system was ramping up towards rationing. (Remember you said that of course she got good treatment because that was before the Canadian system had become broken??)

I'm not close-minded and I dont distort facts. I was following a reasonable train of thought trying to find middle ground. I'm sorry if my reasonable hypotheticals and and analysis are too hard for you to give a fair shake to.

the only thing insulting here is that you are trying to turn this down some road of possibility that it occured in a different time than is referenced in the article. there was nothing reasonable about your "hypothetical analysis" nor is it too hard to give a fair shake to...I did shake it...and all the thought fell out the bottom of it. It cracks me up that you are insulted by my ability to see through your bullshit.

I'm an insulter? Fine...so be it. Sorry if your skin isn't tough enough to take criticism of your "middle ground". You may not like my point, but it IS valid. There isn't any PROOF to provide on my side. There isn't any middle ground here. UNLESS you take the challenge upon yourself to DISPROVE what the writer used as a time frame in the article. You are distorting facts if you are trying to suggest that the time frame that was CLEARLY related to was not what was intended.

I will try in the future to be less insulting of your train of thought. But you need to know that I am not interested in riding that train....ever.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin -- who has gone to great lengths to hype the supposed dangers of a big government takeover of American health care -- admitted over the weekend that she used to get her treatment in Canada's single-payer system.

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada," Palin said in her first Canadian appearance since stepping down as governor of Alaska. "And I think now, isn't that ironic?"

The irony, one guesses, is that Palin now views Canada's health care system as revolting: with its government-run administration and 'death-panel'-like rationing. Clearly, however, she and her family once found it more alluring than, at the very least, the coverage available in rural Alaska. Up to the age of six, Palin lived in a remote town near the closest Canadian city, Whitehorse.

Read more @ Palin Crossed Border For Canadian Health Care

More hypocrisy from the Former Half Governor.

Damn right...she was 6 years old, she could have taken the family sled and gone to Mount Sinai Hospital in New York in only a few weeks....you fuckin' moron....

I love how the Leftist nutters refer to HuffPost when pushing their propaganda. As if that's credible or something. lol! The HuffPost has been known for stretching the truth just a tad bit. I wouldn't take their word as gospel. In fact you should be very skeptical instead. Even if she did go to Canada,who cares? Most Canadian Leaders have actually been known to come to America often for their medical treatment. I would even wager more Canadian leaders come here for medical treatment than American leaders go to Canada for medical treatment. Much ado about nothing. Nuff said.

"My first five years of life we spent in Skagway, Alaska, right there by Whitehorse. Believe it or not -- this was in the '60s -- we used to hustle on over the border for health care that we would receive in Whitehorse. I remember my brother, he burned his ankle in some little kid accident thing and my parents had to put him on a train and rush him over to Whitehorse and I think, isn't that kind of ironic now. Zooming over the border, getting health care from Canada,"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• $demotivational-poster-lion-facepaw.jpg
    $demotivational-poster-lion-facepaw.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 69

Forum List

Back