Sarah Crossed Border For Canadian Health Care

Goes to show just how seriously dumb you actually are. I have stated, time and again, that I don't think Palin is suited for POTUS. I am not a huge fan of the woman. The partisans on here are the ones making an issue of something that happened when she was 6. How fucking stupid are they? And how fucking stupid are you for thinking I defend Palin when, in fact, all I'm doing is laughing at the total idiocy of the left in their desperation.

Who cares if she was 6. Obama was 8 when Ayers supposedly bombed the buildings yet we had to believe Obama was associating himself with terrorists. Right is full of shit, the only thing I tried to point out.

But I am sure you're a fair critic of both sides and you never accused Obama of relating to terrorists, I was totally wrong and apologize, unless I am right, am I?
Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. Mr. guilty-as-sin-free-as-a-bird terrorist pig and piece of shit is an unrepentant terrorist pig and piece of shit. Obama and the terrorist pig and piece of shit are much more than neighbors in the hood.

Got to be the silliest post of the year.

Who cares if she was 6. Obama was 8 when Ayers supposedly bombed the buildings yet we had to believe Obama was associating himself with terrorists. Right is full of shit, the only thing I tried to point out.

But I am sure you're a fair critic of both sides and you never accused Obama of relating to terrorists, I was totally wrong and apologize, unless I am right, am I?
Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. Mr. guilty-as-sin-free-as-a-bird terrorist pig and piece of shit is an unrepentant terrorist pig and piece of shit. Obama and the terrorist pig and piece of shit are much more than neighbors in the hood.

Got to be the silliest post of the year.

you have to be the biggest fuckstain of the year.

The criticism about Obama was not about what happened when he was 8. Hell, I've defended him when people whined about his childhood. It is his adult relationship with Ayers that some find offensive. You do get the difference between a grown up and a child, I presume?

No. Ayers was a free adult, hell, was he ever convicted of a crime without a pardon? How is he a terrorist? How is he an Obama friend when Obama denies any kind of friendship besides being on the same board in Illinois?

What do you mean how is he a terrorist? He admits to setting bombs in the Capitol, Pentagon and numerous police stations NY court houses and many other places.

In 2001 he said he had no regrets:

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives - In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen - NYTimes.com

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.'' Mr. Ayers, who spent the 1970's as a fugitive in the Weather Underground, was sitting in the kitchen of his big turn-of-the-19th-century stone house in the Hyde Park district of Chicago. The long curly locks in his Wanted poster are shorn, though he wears earrings. He still has tattooed on his neck the rainbow-and-lightning Weathermen logo that appeared on letters taking responsibility for bombings. And he still has the ebullient, ingratiating manner, the apparently intense interest in other people, that made him a charismatic figure in the radical student movement.

These have always been his open views on the matters he has not been quiet or has his hid his terrorism. he was not prosecuted because of stupidity on law enforcements behalf not because he did not do it.

Charges Dropped, 1973

In 1973 the government requested dropping charges against most of the WUO members. The requests cited a recent decision by the Supreme Court that barred electronic surveillance without a court order. This Supreme Court decision would hamper any prosecution of the WUO cases. In addition, the government did not want to reveal foreign intelligence secrets that a trial would require.[77] Bernardine Dohrn was removed from the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weatherman_(organization)

They disappeared in 1970, after a bomb — designed to kill army officers in New Jersey — accidentally destroyed a Greenwich Village townhouse, and turned themselves into authorities in 1980. They were never prosecuted for their involvement with the 25 bombings the Weather Underground claimed; charges were dropped because of improper FBI surveillance.

Read more: Obama once visited '60s radicals - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

In 2005 he said he would do it all over again and was not sorry:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsiDBixIhrw]YouTube - Bill Ayers: I Have No Regrets[/ame]

His views are not secret for Obama to have had his political coming out party in their home two admitted terrorists Bernardine Dohrn ( who was once on the FBI tem most wanted list) home or even associate with them is IMO ridiculous.

Obama and ’60s Bomber: A Look Into Crossed Paths

Their paths have crossed sporadically since then, at a coffee Mr. Ayers hosted for Mr. Obama’s first run for office, on the schools project and a charitable board, and in casual encounters as Hyde Park neighbors.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/u...=1&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=all

The only reason they were not guilty of mass murder is mere incompetence. I don't know what sort of defense that is. --Harvey Klehr

We put McVeigh to death ( rightly ) and give Ayres a job teaching our children. Only in America.

Palin, as a child, went to Canada for care [CORRECTED] - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

CORRECTION: Whitehorse is in Yukon, not Saskatchewan, and Palin, as a young child, lived closer to itthan earlier reported.

UPDATE: Here's some more context: "My first five years of life we spent in Skagway, Alaska, right there by Whitehorse. Believe it or not - this was in the '60s - we used to hustle on over the border for health care that we would receive in Whitehorse. I remember my brother, he burned his ankle in some little kid accident thing and my parents had to put him on a train and rush him over to Whitehorse and I think, isn't that kind of ironic now. Zooming over the border, getting health care from Canada."

ALSO: Socialized medicine apparently only kicked in in Yukon in 1972, post-Palin.

HA does their usual good job of breaking down the story to the brass tacks. "Palin 'scandal' template"... LOL

Hot Air Blog Archive New Palin “scandal”: She supports Canadian socialized medicine or something

Baby steps YoungLefty. Keep trying and you'll win one someday. :tongue:
another L for the loons:lol:

its truly disturbing to see the meltdowns from some on the left over what someone parents did when they were six years old.

Kinda sorta like giving birth to a mixed race child in Hawaii, with a father who was originally from Kenya and giving him the absurd middle name "Hussein". Good thing you righties never bring something like THAT up, eh?:eusa_whistle:

ah yes....well they do it too

your problem of course is that some on the left also think that....nice try, but your weak deflection only shows your partisan slip

Well. yet again the lil' one abandoned his thread after making an ass of himself.

He was up here. He responded to a PM I sent him.

All I can say is:

Children these days.

[SIZE=+1]Palin went to Canada for health care[/SIZE]
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepolitics/archives/197066.asp
Sarah Palin (R-Publicity Whore) who has gone to great lengths to hype the supposed dangers of a big government takeover of American health care -- admitted over the weekend that she used to get her treatment in Canada's single-payer system. "We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada," Palin said in her first Canadian appearance since stepping down as governor of Alaska. "Isn't that ironic?" The irony, one guesses, is that Palin now views Canada's health care system as revolting: with its government-run administration and 'death-panel'-like rationing. Clearly, however, she and her family once found it more alluring than, at the very least, the coverage available in rural Alaska

I guess Palin knows we come first place in heathcare as well as hockey huh Jester?

Last edited:
Again... she was 6.

And your link isn't even about Palin..

Doesn't every six year old make the decisions concerning healthcare for their family?

Never mind that Skagway probably didn't have adequate health facilities back then. Hell, all they have now is a clinic.

Link Excerpt:
Sarah Palin (R-Publicity Whore) who has gone to great lengths to hype the supposed dangers of a big government takeover of American health care -- admitted over the weekend that she used to get her treatment in Canada's single-payer system. "We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada," Palin said in her first Canadian appearance since stepping down as governor of Alaska. "Isn't that ironic?" The irony, one guesses, is that Palin now views Canada's health care system as revolting: with its government-run administration and 'death-panel'-like rationing. Clearly, however, she and her family once found it more alluring than, at the very least, the coverage available in rural Alaska

I guess Palin knows we come first place in heathcare as well as hockey huh Jester?
You must have a reading problem. You left out that in the article she was just 6 years old and Canada didn't have the screwed up bad Health Care they do today. You are grasping a straws which has ended in epic failure. Again she was 6. This shows your utter desperation to smear this accomplished woman who will be our next President which is highly qualified compared to the fraud we have now.

Last edited:
Link Excerpt:

Oh really. So I guess that's why so many of you toothless wonders head down this way for specialized treatment. I guess that's why 75% of your neo-natal critical care patients are sent down this way because you toothless wonders lack both the expertise and facilities to care for them.

You people aren't fooling anybody!

poor fucking Neo-Cons get busted and just keep babbling on......fact is she got her healthcare in Canada and her parents knew better.

poor fucking Neo-Cons get busted and just keep babbling on......fact is she got her healthcare in Canada and her parents knew better.

Well yeah, healthcare is cheap in Canada even for aliens. I know firsthand that to be a fact.

even back then her parents (probably real conservatives) knew the best place to go.

yeahhh... Jay Canuck has realized his link and his post is just an utter failure and now wants to put the blame to her parents..

Then again, it'd be easier to just fess up and admit that this whole thread is just stupid.

Forum List

Back