Santorum's ailing daughter taken to hospital

"Rick and his wife Karen have taken their daughter Bella to the hospital," Santorum Communications Director Hogan Gidley said in a statement. "The family requests prayers and privacy as Bella works her way to recovery."

The Santorums prefer to take Bella to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, but the severity of the January incident caused the family to rush to a hospital closer to their Virginia home.

First Read - Santorum's ailing daughter taken to hospital

I really hope she gets better. She really is a lucky little girl to have parents that can afford healthcare for their daughter and pick out which hospital she gets to go to.

Hopefully, all Americans will get that equal opportunity. We all agree on this, right?

Weren't you crying when the Obama girls were dragged through the political mud?

Now you want to use this girl to score imaginary points??
:cuckoo:

Negged for hypocrisy and general fucktardiness
:fu:

Look at that. Right wingers desparetely protecting the man who wants to fuck them over.

What ever happened to "let him die"? Oh, that's right. Millionaires are "sacred". Sorry, forgot.
I don't care who he is, his daughter - a sick little girl - has nothing to do with this, you piece of shit.

"Rick and his wife Karen have taken their daughter Bella to the hospital," Santorum Communications Director Hogan Gidley said in a statement. "The family requests prayers and privacy as Bella works her way to recovery."

The Santorums prefer to take Bella to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, but the severity of the January incident caused the family to rush to a hospital closer to their Virginia home.

I really hope she gets better. She really is a lucky little girl to have parents that can afford healthcare for their daughter and pick out which hospital she gets to go to.

Hopefully, all Americans will get that equal opportunity. We all agree on this, right?

It takes real class to try to score points off a sick child.

You would try to score political points off her back, wouldn't you.

Classy as ebola in a nursery.

Santorum doesn't give to Charity because he pays such huge cost in health care for his daughter. There's nothing wrong with that. It's why we need Obamacare. Watch Rick explain.

Santorum concedes the need for Obamacare - YouTube

Funny, when you point out that someone making a million dollars a year has a hard time with the cost of health care, Republicans jump all over you for using an example such as this. I'm not attacking his daughter. I just pointed out that she is very lucky to have something given to her because daddy has three degrees and makes a million a year. Even when he wants to end healthcare for millions of Americans and says "education is for snobs".

Why is his family off limits when millions of other families affected by his policies aren't?

Santorum doesn't give to charity because he is cheap, his daughter is just his excuse.

To the bolded, maybe you do.

But, you are more interested in using the kid as a political tool.

:rolleyes:

Too late, his wife already did that:

Despicable: Rick Santorum’s Wife Uses Her Sick Child To Lie About Health Care Reform

Didn't she sue and get like $750,000.00 while her husband campaigned on "tort reform"?

You guys are something else. Santorum, that devout Christian, USES HIS LITTLE GIRL AS AN EXCUSE TO AVOID GIVING TO CHARITY but that's OK. You have no problem with that. He wants "tort" reform when his wife wins a fortune in court. He wants to end health care for most of you and you applaud it.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Don't you have any sense of survival?

Under government provided medical care, this child would have died long ago. If she was allowed to live beyond her first breath. She has Trisomy 18 a rare and serious genetic disorder with no cure. No government plan would have allowed her to live. Her care and treatment would never pass the government's cost benefit analysis.

To the bolded, maybe you do.

But, you are more interested in using the kid as a political tool.

:rolleyes:

Too late, his wife already did that:

Despicable: Rick Santorum’s Wife Uses Her Sick Child To Lie About Health Care Reform

Didn't she sue and get like $750,000.00 while her husband campaigned on "tort reform"?

You guys are something else. Santorum, that devout Christian, USES HIS LITTLE GIRL AS AN EXCUSE TO AVOID GIVING TO CHARITY but that's OK. You have no problem with that. He wants "tort" reform when his wife wins a fortune in court. He wants to end health care for most of you and you applaud it.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Don't you have any sense of survival?
You're a pig.

Psycho.

What does obama use to avoid giving to charity?

WHO'S GREEDY? Obama Gave 1% to Charity, Romney Gave 15% - Mitt Romney - Fox Nation

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and his wife Michelle gave $10,772 of the $1.2 million they earned from 2000 through 2004 to charities, or less than 1 percent, according to tax returns for those years released today by his campaign.

Read more: WHO'S GREEDY? Obama Gave 1% to Charity, Romney Gave 15% - Mitt Romney - Fox Nation

Santorum, with an ailing daughter gave twice as much.

Santorum's charitable donations lag other candidates - Feb. 16, 2012

Santorum gave $81,500 to charity over the past four years, or 2.2% of the more than $3.6 million in total income he earned since leaving the Senate, the documents showed.

If charitable giving is an issue to consider in voting for president, hands down it's Romney who gave 15% of his income to charity.

Why are the obamas so greedy and cheap, don't they care?

You would try to score political points off her back, wouldn't you.

Classy as ebola in a nursery.

Santorum doesn't give to Charity because he pays such huge cost in health care for his daughter. There's nothing wrong with that. It's why we need Obamacare. Watch Rick explain.

Santorum concedes the need for Obamacare - YouTube

Funny, when you point out that someone making a million dollars a year has a hard time with the cost of health care, Republicans jump all over you for using an example such as this. I'm not attacking his daughter. I just pointed out that she is very lucky to have something given to her because daddy has three degrees and makes a million a year. Even when he wants to end healthcare for millions of Americans and says "education is for snobs".

Why is his family off limits when millions of other families affected by his policies aren't?
That's a nice hole you've thrown yourself into. Would you like a ladder, a shovel, or should we just start filling it in behind you as you go?

Romney shut down his whole company so the employees could look for a lost child.

He has a lot of class.

Look at that. Right wingers desparetely protecting the man who wants to fuck them over.

What ever happened to "let him die"? Oh, that's right. Millionaires are "sacred". Sorry, forgot.
I don't care who he is, his daughter - a sick little girl - has nothing to do with this, you piece of shit.

I'm sorry, rdean. You can debate healthcare without using this child as fodder for your argument. Very bad form.

I pray she gets better. From reports, it sounds pretty serious.

She won't get better. It's amazing that she lived this long. Under governent health care she wouldn't have lived more than a few hours.

I'm sorry, rdean. You can debate healthcare without using this child as fodder for your argument. Very bad form.

I pray she gets better. From reports, it sounds pretty serious.

AGREED. Thoughts should be for the child, not political "points".

Doing fine, until ..
She really is a lucky little girl to have parents that can afford healthcare for their daughter and pick out which hospital she gets to go to.

:bang3:

I abhor Santorum's politics and wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher, but I wouldn't wish any harm on him or his family, either. Politics, class, and all of that other bullshit ought to take a step back when someone's kids are ill.

You're a real piece of work. :cuckoo:

She won't get better. It's amazing that she lived this long. Under governent health care she wouldn't have lived more than a few hours.

Oh stop it. I have a cousin with a similar disorder and a friend of my daughter has a child with this condition, and both have 'government health care'. Her friend's child had open-heart surgery as a baby, and has had other surgeries since. Many people with chronic conditions do have government insurance (Medicaid and Medicare), if they're on disability or have exceeded the limit on their private policies -- which can happen in very short order.

RDean was wrong for bringing it up when discussing his daughter, and so was Rick's wife.

Both were trying to be dramatic.

Forum List

Back