Santorum's ailing daughter taken to hospital

R

rdean

"Rick and his wife Karen have taken their daughter Bella to the hospital," Santorum Communications Director Hogan Gidley said in a statement. "The family requests prayers and privacy as Bella works her way to recovery."

The Santorums prefer to take Bella to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, but the severity of the January incident caused the family to rush to a hospital closer to their Virginia home.

First Read - Santorum's ailing daughter taken to hospital

I really hope she gets better. She really is a lucky little girl to have parents that can afford healthcare for their daughter and pick out which hospital she gets to go to.

Hopefully, all Americans will get that equal opportunity. We all agree on this, right?

"Rick and his wife Karen have taken their daughter Bella to the hospital," Santorum Communications Director Hogan Gidley said in a statement. "The family requests prayers and privacy as Bella works her way to recovery."

The Santorums prefer to take Bella to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, but the severity of the January incident caused the family to rush to a hospital closer to their Virginia home.

I really hope she gets better. She really is a lucky little girl to have parents that can afford healthcare for their daughter and pick out which hospital she gets to go to.

Hopefully, all Americans will get that equal opportunity. We all agree on this, right?
You would try to score political points off her back, wouldn't you.

Classy as ebola in a nursery.

Santorum doesn't give to Charity because he pays such huge cost in health care for his daughter. There's nothing wrong with that. It's why we need Obamacare. Watch Rick explain.

Santorum concedes the need for Obamacare - YouTube

Funny, when you point out that someone making a million dollars a year has a hard time with the cost of health care, Republicans jump all over you for using an example such as this. I'm not attacking his daughter. I just pointed out that she is very lucky to have something given to her because daddy has three degrees and makes a million a year. Even when he wants to end healthcare for millions of Americans and says "education is for snobs".

Why is his family off limits when millions of other families affected by his policies aren't?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yep, he started out OK, but then PANDERED.

Yep, he started out OK, but then PANDERED.

Health care for non millionaires is "pandering"? I have to disagree. I don't believe class warfare is right.

Parents whose children don't have chronic life threatening disorders are "lucky" too redean.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

To the bolded, maybe you do.

But, you are more interested in using the kid as a political tool.

:rolleyes:

Rdean is a form of mental illness

Too late, his wife already did that:

Despicable: Rick Santorum’s Wife Uses Her Sick Child To Lie About Health Care Reform

Didn't she sue and get like $750,000.00 while her husband campaigned on "tort reform"?

It isn't working, we know who the TOOL is.

Too late, his wife already did that:

Despicable: Rick Santorum’s Wife Uses Her Sick Child To Lie About Health Care Reform

Didn't she sue and get like $750,000.00 while her husband campaigned on "tort reform"?
You really are a sociopath.

He would have to kick Rick Santorium off her back first.

Rahm would be so proud of you.

:clap2:

Way to take the high road, dean!

Look at that. Right wingers desparetely protecting the man who wants to fuck them over.

What ever happened to "let him die"? Oh, that's right. Millionaires are "sacred". Sorry, forgot.

I didn't know "equal opportunity" was a bad thing among conservatives. Now I do.

Look at that. Right wingers desparetely protecting the man who wants to fuck them over.

What ever happened to "let him die"? Oh, that's right. Millionaires are "sacred". Sorry, forgot.

How ghoulish of you.

Forum List

Back