Santorum was the best guy on the stage ....

He's too crazy. He should go back to taking board jobs, not producing anything for his exorbitant salaries in exchange for the christian credibility he exudes.

He was better than Mitt and Newt but Paul was the best on the stage because he is the only one that balances the budget while all the others, including Santorum grow the deficit.

Santorum expressed wanting war with Iran and Cuba in this debate. He expressed he would not end Afghanistan and would like to restart the war in Iraq. All paid for by China of course and unconstitutional.

I think your wrong OP, I saw a stage hand for one second and he is better than all of them

Santorum expressed wanting war with Iran and Cuba in this debate. He expressed he would not end Afghanistan and would like to restart the war in Iraq.

I didn't hear him say that he "wanted" war or he would "like" to restart a war.

I agree. Santorum did come across as the winner last night. Actually, all of the candidates looked tired and in need of a couple of days rest. Too many debates in too short of time. They are all beginning to sound alike. Same old same old... Blah, blah, blah... I'm not an Obama fan but I'm tired of them bitching about him. I'm tired of them throwing spears at each other. I want to know what each of them are going to do to get America back on track. Tired of hearing the same old shit.

Last edited:
America will never elect a guy that brought a dead fetus home for the kids as POTUS. Fundamentalists are way too fuckin crazy. Calling someone THAT nuts "the best" says something very troubling about the GOP.

I agree. Santorum did come across as the winner last night. Actually, all of the candidates looked tired and in need of a couple of days rest. Too many debates in too short of time. They are all beginning to sound alike. Same old same old... Blah, blah, blah... I'm not an Obama fan but I'm tired of them bitching about him. I'm tired of them throwing spears at each other. I want to know what each of them are going to do to get America back on track. Tired of hearing the same old shit.

Couldn't agree more.

I agree. I suffered through some of the "debate" last night and didn't hear anything about jobs or the economy... If the GOP has forgotten...that is what America is concerned with.

I agree. I suffered through some of the "debate" last night and didn't hear anything about jobs or the economy... If the GOP has forgotten...that is what America is concerned with.

Your point is correct but your blame isn't. NBC controlled the topics and questions.

military industrial complex

Yes wse know, Obama has done wonders for it... Get lost hack.

Oh yeah what would that be?

Uhh, the fact that we are still in and spending billions in Iraq... Afghanistan was expanded, Obama got us involved with Libya and in Pakistan and now is having issues with Iran because he keeps fucking with them. Also placing troops in Australia and still growing the overall spending of the military every single year.

Like I said, get lost hack.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Obama ended your war in Iraq, he "expanded" the afgan war BECAUSE Bush has short shifted it to do Iraq.

Trying to say all the other actions were big bank makers for the military industrial complex is utter insanity.

You guys START wars and get mad when others have to finish them.

Forum List

Back