Santorum surging

I don't mind you laughing. Seriously, I don't. However, if you're really a Santorum supporter - you better do a little more research before you end up looking really stupid.

I don't mind you laughing. Seriously, I don't. However, if you're really a Santorum supporter - you better do a little more research before you end up looking really stupid.

Now you just bore me. I'm going to bed. See you children later.

Last edited:
In a potential Election 2012 matchup, former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum is at 45% while President Obama earns 44%. This is the first time in any poll that Santorum has led the president. Several other GOP challengers have led the president a single time in the polls including Rick Perry, Herman Cain, and Newt Gingrich. Each man briefly held the lead while they were surging in the polls, only to fall quickly. It remains to be seen what will happen to Santorum’s support.

Poll: Santorum Beats Obama - Rick Santorum - Fox Nation

interesting... and dishonest. there's one rasmussen poll that has santorum ahead by 1%, which is well within the margin of error.

RCP average is obama by almost 9 points.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

isn't it embarrassing for people on the right to be constantly called out for that type of thing? wouldn't you prefer to call it as it is?

just wondering.

Last edited:
Santorum is one creepy little guy in my opinion.

Wonder when he'd finally going to come out of the closet?

Forum List

Back