Santorum surging

theunbubba

Feb 28, 2009
Rick Santorum is now leading both Missouri and Minnesota and is closing the gap in Colorado.
I knew this would happen when Perry dropped out and people tired of Newt the Poot's arrogance. It's going to be Santorum vs Romney for the marbles now. Newt can't financially continue after losses to Santorum in three states. He's almost bankrupt as it is.
Walter Mitty is about to wake up.

Santorum hopes to 'reset' Republican race in Minnesota - Yahoo! News

Mitt Romney | Rick Santorum | Colorado | The Daily Caller

Gingrich didn't even file to run in Missouri. Talk about a failure of leadership.

If Newt drops out, Santorum can give Romney a run for his money, so the polls say.

Of course, he's not going to do that.

In a potential Election 2012 matchup, former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum is at 45% while President Obama earns 44%. This is the first time in any poll that Santorum has led the president. Several other GOP challengers have led the president a single time in the polls including Rick Perry, Herman Cain, and Newt Gingrich. Each man briefly held the lead while they were surging in the polls, only to fall quickly. It remains to be seen what will happen to Santorum’s support.

Poll: Santorum Beats Obama - Rick Santorum - Fox Nation

2008, 2000, 1996 were fairly straight forward primarys, but this one goes back and forth. Realy weird primary. Santorum is anti-space and wants to silence the internet...So I'd much rather have Newt Gingrich.

Back up those claims. Santorum has said no such things. You must be a Newt Supporter.

Last edited:
2008, 2000, 1996 were fairly straight forward primarys, but this one goes back and forth. Realy weird primary. Santorum is anti-space and wants to silence the internet...So I'd much rather have Newt Gingrich.

Back up those claims. Santorum has said no such things. You must be a Newt Supporter.

Rick Santorum’s support of online censorship bill SOPA: a matter of anal sex byproduct? | Death and Taxes

He's left of Obama on sopa and like Obama on space. He said these THINGS in the debates on national t.v within the past 5 weeks.

Rick Santorum’s support of online censorship bill SOPA: a matter of anal sex byproduct? | Death and Taxes

He's left of Obama on sopa and like Obama on space. He said these THINGS in the debates on national t.v within the past 5 weeks.

I see you have nothing to contribute beyond sophomoric stupidity. I have nothing for somebody who uses such sources. Blogs. Really?

I see you have nothing to contribute beyond sophomoric stupidity. I have nothing for somebody who uses such sources. Blogs. Really?

Did you watch any of the debates? About 3-5 weeks ago sopa was brought up he was in support of such.

Maybe you really don't understand just how much baggage Santorum has? He has a lot... including some far out books he's written. It's out there...

Forum List

Back