Santorum On Zimmerman: Malicious Intent

go away.

this isn't about Zimmerman. A GOP candidate entered into the fray, and conservatives are trying to belittle that with deflecion about Obama's empathy, and you being the classic moron you are....

...play into their hands and attempt to hijack another thread and go off topic?

fuck off nitwit, drop dead. suicide is a viable option (I guess I won;t get your vote?)

Actually, for some reason a mod merged the Santorum thread with my thread on Zimmerman's freedom. Why? I don't know so that's probably why he's saying that.

I think Chris injected his post before the merge. I may be wrong.

His post seems to fit with my OP, even though it's his usual nonsense so it's hard for me to tell.

Obama hedged better, but Sharpton and Jackson didn't. Non-liberals in this thread are rightly criticizing Sentorum for that while liberals in this thread are ignoring the race whoring by Sharpton and Jackson and excusing Obama because he hedged his words.

This thread isn't about Sharpton and Jackson you imbecile.

Yes it is NOW read my OP wich doesn't match the title of the thread because a mod merged it with the Santorum thread.

Imbecile eh? Oops!

Your imbecility was well established long before this thread appeared, which isn't even your thread, imbecile.

Actually, for some reason a mod merged the Santorum thread with my thread on Zimmerman's freedom. Why? I don't know so that's probably why he's saying that.

I think Chris injected his post before the merge. I may be wrong.

His post seems to fit with my OP, even though it's his usual nonsense so it's hard for me to tell.

Yes it does, and if so I owe him an apology. :redface:

It's easy to get lost here.

If you were to believe the consensus on the Right, this situation, and situations like it, would have been better if Trayvon had also had a gun.

Stupid comment.^^

Let me help you out. If more people were allowed to carry guns then people would have to assume that there is a good chance that the person they are angry at has a gun. More people carrying guns can lead to more people minding their manners.

Very different. Understand now?

Zimmerman thought he was armed you idiot. That's central to his defense so far, to the extent he has any defense.

Jeez what an idiot you are. You cannot even follow your own line of discussion.

One reason I have always respected and admired President Reagan was his ability to refrain from injecting politics into every issue.

Rare quality these days.

And although he was a deeply devoted Christian, he held his faith close to his heart and not on his sleeve. One just "knew" he lived his faith.

I miss him.

Call Jean Dixon.

Obama hedged better, but Sharpton and Jackson didn't. Non-liberals in this thread are rightly criticizing Sentorum for that while liberals in this thread are ignoring the race whoring by Sharpton and Jackson and excusing Obama because he hedged his words.

there are flames like that in every thread. keep on topic and they wither away.

The thread I started was about Santorum's comments on a self defense argument. Santorum called the man's intent malicious. That may have gotten lost here.

The obsession around here with turning every topic into an argument over which poster's the biggest hypocrite,

instead of actually talking about the topic,

has become the ruination of this place.

Yes it is NOW read my OP wich doesn't match the title of the thread because a mod merged it with the Santorum thread.

Imbecile eh? Oops!

Your imbecility was well established long before this thread appeared, which isn't even your thread, imbecile.

Not onlyu can you not understand what you read, you often don't bother to read most of the shit you respond to. My thread is what the OP states, which involves Zimmerman and Sharpton, and Jackson who was not named but is involved. It's pretty evident that the only imbecile here is you.

It's Sunday and Zimmerman is a free man still. Even after the media hype, even after the special prosecutor, even after Al Sharpton's lynch mob, he's still free.

One can draw a few different conclusions from this fact.

1. That the Sanford Police made the correct call in the first place,and everyone is now taking their time crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s.
2. That Zimmerman is guilty of a lesser charge and they are still taking their time to make sure everything is right.
3. That the evidence points to Zimmerman being guilty of 2nd degree murder and the evidence is weak and they need more time to make their case.
4. That Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter and the evidence is also weak.

One conclusion I believe that we can definately come to is that it isn't a cut and dried case of 1st degree murder or he'd be in jail now.

Then there is the Al Sharpton conclusion that everyone involved in the case, from the top on down are all racists and hate Trayvon Martin.

Because chasing someone down, after the police told you not to, then shooting them dead is clearly a case of "self defense". Unless the guy getting shot was a white guy, and the guy doing the shooting was a black guy. That's clearly "murder". No way around it.

Yes it does, and if so I owe him an apology. :redface:

It's easy to get lost here.

SANTORUM is dredging for VOTES.

I have no idea what that doofus is dredging for. The Black vote? Does he think that would happen by saying what he did? God I hope I don't have to vote for that guy.

It's Sunday and Zimmerman is a free man still. Even after the media hype, even after the special prosecutor, even after Al Sharpton's lynch mob, he's still free.

1. That the Sanford Police made the correct call in the first place,and everyone is now taking their time crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s.
2. That Zimmerman is guilty of a lesser charge and they are still taking their time to make sure everything is right.
3. That the evidence points to Zimmerman being guilty of 2nd degree murder and the evidence is weak and they need more time to make their case.

One conclusion I believe that we can definately come to is that it isn't a cut and dried case of 1st degree murder or he'd be in jail now.

Then there is the Al Sharpton conclusion that everyone involved in the case, from the top on down are all racists and hate Trayvon Martin.

Because chasing someone down, after the police told you not to, then shooting them dead is clearly a case of "self defense". Unless the guy getting shot was a white guy, and the guy doing the shooting was a black guy. That's clearly "murder". No way around it.

Romper Room is that way======>

Stupid comment.^^

Let me help you out. If more people were allowed to carry guns then people would have to assume that there is a good chance that the person they are angry at has a gun. More people carrying guns can lead to more people minding their manners.

Very different. Understand now?

Zimmerman thought he was armed you idiot. That's central to his defense so far, to the extent he has any defense.

Jeez what an idiot you are. You cannot even follow your own line of discussion.

You just said:

If more people were allowed to carry guns then people would have to assume that there is a good chance that the person they are angry at has a gun.

So that's supposed to reduce violence. That's your claim. So you're claiming that if Zimmerman had assumed Trayvon was carrying a gun there would have been less chance of violence.

But Zimmerman DID think Trayvon might be carrying a gun. BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK AND WEARING A HOODIE.

Your argument should be, as an arm-everyone advocate, that if Trayvon HAD a gun he might have been able to shoot Zimmerman - IN SELF DEFENSE - before Zimmerman shot him.

Why aren't the gun rights advocates making THAT argument, eh? Smart guy?

Last edited:

Romper Room is that way======>

feel free, idiot.

Imbecile eh? Oops!

Not onlyu can you not understand what you read, you often don't bother to read most of the shit you respond to. My thread is what the OP states, which involves Zimmerman and Sharpton, and Jackson who was not named but is involved. It's pretty evident that the only imbecile here is you.

you telling anyone they don't "understand" anything is pretty funny.

The thread I started was about Santorum's comments on a self defense argument. Santorum called the man's intent malicious. That may have gotten lost here.

The obsession around here with turning every topic into an argument over which poster's the biggest hypocrite,

flames have their place, but when they hijack a thread...

certain posters are in threads and chase everyone out, by having a two or three person flame fest. some of us use the flame zone to bait people out of threads, but they just go back.

oh well, sa la vie

que sera sera

Last edited:

you telling anyone they don't "understand" anything is pretty funny.

One know-nothing lib supporting another know-nothing lib.

Dismissed.

flames have their place, but when they hijack a thread...

certain posters are in threads and chase everyone out, by having a two or three person flame fest. some of us use the flame zone to bait people out of threads, but they just go back.

oh well, sa la vie

que sera sera

You do not appear to be wounded in the chaos, do ya? :eusa_angel:

Here's what I don't understand:

If this was my son, Zimmerman would be dead by now.

It's obvious that the police aren't going to carry out justice, and the evidence is clear that he chased down and shot the boy, as far as I can see.

There is no doubt in my mind that I would have shot down that son-of-a-bitch without a second thought.

So, my question is this: Why isn't this asshole dead?

Maybe not first degree, but he is guilty of murder. He followed the boy and it sounds like he instigated the fight and shot the boy when it went bad for him. Proving premeditation is impossible but the guy was looking for trouble. The race pimps are desperate for money and will wallow in the stink of this dead kids notoriety for every cent they can wring out of it. They are true scum. I only hope that there greed doesn't start a riot.

Forum List

Back