Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 3

Bill Clinton: 1993-2001 (8 years) 23 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 4

George W. Bush: 2001-2009 (8 years) 20 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 5

Barrack H. Obama: 2009-2015 (in 7th year) 162 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 18
-Mother jones

The United States is a mighty dangerous place to be, thanks to the supporters of the National Rifle Association.

The United States is a mighty dangerous place to be, thanks to the supporters of the National Rifle Association.
A few shithole urban areas are the dangerous places that skew our murder rates because of democratic urban policy failures

A few shithole urban areas are the dangerous places that skew our murder rates because of democratic urban policy failures
Why do so many people feel that they need handguns for protection? They are living in the safest time and place in history.

Why do so many people feel that they need handguns for protection? They are living in the safest time and place in history.

It's not the people who legally carry handguns that are the problem but I for one carry because I would rather have a gun and never needs than not have it if I ever do need it. Like life insurance

It's not the people who legally carry handguns that are the problem but I for one carry because I would rather have a gun and never needs than not have it if I ever do need it. Like life insurance
Countless criminals have NOT been punished for committing violent crime. If they did, crime would fall rapidly. Look at the cesspool called Chicago.

the rise in mass murders has a lot to do with the decline of the social fabric of the United States. Used to be you could mail order machine guns like the Thompson submachine gun or a Browning automatic rifle. Buy guns in hardware stores.

Now with 'multiculturalism' and the decline of the moral fabric of our country, people are afraid to keep their doors unlocked at night.

Not that everything was perfect 40 or 50 years ago, but people knew their place and we had a much more moral government and society back then.

Eisenhower didn't give a fuck when he put "Operation Wetback" into play and our President could praise God without it being some sort of crime against 'separation of church and state'.

Countless criminals have NOT been punished for committing violent crime. If they did, crime would fall rapidly. Look at the cesspool called Chicago.

Exactly or those that do get convicted serve very little time and are back on the streets to continue their criminal ways.
Funny how gun control freaks never seem to want harsher and longer prison sentences for people who actually commit crimes with guns but they would rather make it impossible for people who will never commit a crime with a gun to own one

the rise in mass murders has a lot to do with the decline of the social fabric of the United States. Used to be you could mail order machine guns like the Thompson submachine gun or a Browning automatic rifle. Buy guns in hardware stores.

Now with 'multiculturalism' and the decline of the moral fabric of our country, people are afraid to keep their doors unlocked at night.

Not that everything was perfect 40 or 50 years ago, but people knew their place and we had a much more moral government and society back then.

Eisenhower didn't give a fuck when he put "Operation Wetback" into play and our President could praise God without it being some sort of crime against 'separation of church and state'.
Mass murders account for 1% or less of all murders and that has been pretty steady for decades now

Mass murders account for 1% or less of all murders and that has been pretty steady for decades now

Is that just the U.S. or a worldwide trend?

Is that just the U.S. or a worldwide trend?
Don't really care about the rest of the world

Forum List

Back