Sanders introduces bill to raise minimum teacher pay to $60,000 a year

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I guess I missed the part of the Constitution where the federal government is allowed to dictate the salary of specific professions.

I guess I missed the part of the Constitution where the federal government is allowed to dictate the salary of specific professions.

it comes right after the part about abortions and welfare,,

the good and plenty clause,,

Tyrants don't need no stinkin' Constitution !!
(Except as their toilet paper)

Has no one else noticed the fact that the Constitution is being totally ignored quite a bit lately by not only the Left...but the SCOTUS as well? And we won't even mention the hundreds of judges ignoring it and legislating from the bench.

If no one is willing to defend it with all they have, then it becomes worthless except as toilet paper.

There are a lot of small town ISDs that can't afford it.
Left Wingers treat the Taxpayers like their slaves.
Sanders is the King of moochers.
sandersposkjsdfhjsdfhjsfhfhf.png

sandersposkjasasdakdsh.jpg

Ignoring the total lack of Constitutional basis for such a bill; how many teachers is Bernie expecting to see laid off to make this happen?

Gee, a minimum of $1600 a week gross plus a 3.5 month long vacation! Pretty sweet deal for a group of people only able to raise American students to 17th best in reading, science and math in the world while failing kids so badly that half the time, they are carrying guns to school hoping to shoot them.

Competition and PERFORMANCE ought to dictate salary.

Gee, a minimum of $1600 a week gross plus a 3.5 month long vacation! Pretty sweet deal for a group of people only able to raise American students to 17th best in reading, science and math in the world while failing kids so badly that half the time, they are carrying guns to school hoping to shoot them.

Competition and PERFORMANCE ought to dictate salary.
Plus if they want more money work during the summer...perfect job.

Constitution? Democrats don't need the Constitution.

The poor and middle class sure would loooove those property tax increases, ey bernie?

Teachers are america's scapegoats. kids can't read kids should do this and that and those that complain should be doing the job for free. We just have our teachers an 8 percent raise for next year. Thankfully.

Forum List

Back