Sanders attacks all corporate and corruption in politics- Actually POLICY debate

Inequality, Corruption, no coverage of important stuff, just horse race and gotcha...

Yet he is in bed with the most corrupt element of US society - the Unions. This man would be a disaster! We would see signs of Obama smiling saying miss me yet and sadly we would!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, Sanders is in bed with the working class! How dare he?
Instead, he should be in bed with bankers, who defrauded consumers of tens of billions of dollars. And that's not more currupt than unions? Unfucking believable.
Just keep on sucking down the Kool-aid.

No he is in bed with the Union Leaders who don't give a damn about the working class!

They promote a faux God promise and line their own pockets while the workers who they are supposed to help suffer! Businesses create jobs, Unions destroy them. Unions have a purpose in this country, but as soon as the mob corrupted the Unions they have become more evil then good.

Cold war dinosaur, the mafia has been mostly out of unions for years. Time for new tin foil.

The mafia legacy of corruption is runs strong throughout unions. My father-in-law has represented unions for 40 years he has stated nearly all Union leaders have their hands out. They make decisions on who is lining their pockets and never on what is best for the Union and its members. He is states shady guys not part of the Union are always around.

The mafia is mainly OUT and only getting OUTER lol. Sounds like he's retired. Bless him. Why do you hate your father in law? lol

Yet he is in bed with the most corrupt element of US society - the Unions. This man would be a disaster! We would see signs of Obama smiling saying miss me yet and sadly we would!

Instead, he should be in bed with bankers, who defrauded consumers of tens of billions of dollars. And that's not more currupt than unions? Unfucking believable.
No he is in bed with the Union Leaders who don't give a damn about the working class!

They promote a faux God promise and line their own pockets while the workers who they are supposed to help suffer! Businesses create jobs, Unions destroy them. Unions have a purpose in this country, but as soon as the mob corrupted the Unions they have become more evil then good.

Cold war dinosaur, the mafia has been mostly out of unions for years. Time for new tin foil.

The mafia legacy of corruption is runs strong throughout unions. My father-in-law has represented unions for 40 years he has stated nearly all Union leaders have their hands out. They make decisions on who is lining their pockets and never on what is best for the Union and its members. He is states shady guys not part of the Union are always around.

The mafia is mainly OUT and only getting OUTER lol. Sounds like he's retired. Bless him. Why do you hate your father in law? lol

I love my father-in-law (my mother-in-law now that is a different story [emoji12]), but I can't stand his politics.

The mob doesn't have total control like it used to, but they are still there in the shadows greasing the Union leadership to make the decisions they want them to. There is some honest union leadership, but that is few and far between. Most are as corrupt as they come.

I love my father-in-law (my mother-in-law now that is a different story [emoji12]), but I can't stand his politics.

The mob doesn't have total control like it used to, but they are still there in the shadows greasing the Union leadership to make the decisions they want them to. There is some honest union leadership, but that is few and far between. Most are as corrupt as they come.

Is he retired? And I think you're overeaching there, need I say it, Pub dupe?

Forum List

Back