Sanctuary State horror: Illegal Alien Uber Driver Charged With Multiple Rapes In California

The numbers I gave were for ILLEGALS, I don't lump them together. The site you quoted did. Legals know if they screw up they will lose their status and will be deported. Illegals have already proven they don't give a shit about our laws, 100,000 criminal acts, including almost 500 murders per year are committed by illegals just in TX annually. And the damned commiecrats want to protect them, yeah I'm pissed. But feel free to show where I've made disparaging comments about legal immigrants at large, other than disagreeing with existing policy.
See but you are lumping them together. Maybe you don't even realize it. You are equating the criminal act of over staying a visa or illegally crossing the border with committing violent crimes. Some crossing the border illegally do so to run drugs and feast on the fruits our country has to offer. Those are bad dudes and I don't think anybody is fighting to protect them. That is another false narrative you are inflating. Many that illegally cross the border or overstay their visas are doing so to make a better life for their families. Many have been here for decades and made a life. I'm not saying that excuses their actions but it also means they are very different than the others I just described. Those who are looking for a better life, like the immigrants you described, have a lot to lose if they get arrested or caught. So they mind their behavior, keep their heads down and work hard for their families.

Your cute little commiecrat diss is absolutely conflating a complicated situation and a variety of different people committing a variety of different offenses with a variety different effects on our nation. A solution is isn't going to be reached by people who use your kind of rhetoric. A solution will only work when rational people from both sides can objectively and honestly speak about these things.

Many that illegally cross the border or overstay their visas are doing so to make a better life for their families.”
TRUE....a better life for themselves at the expense of Americans compromising their own lives. (Flooded emergency rooms, over crowded public schools, traffic on roadways, uninsured/underinsured drivers, mass community degradation, higher taxes...etc etc)

Your cute little commiecrat diss is absolutely conflating a complicated situation”
Actually the “situation” isn’t complicated at all....it’s actually real fucking simple....they’re fucking ILLEGAL...period....the bleeding heart fools have tried their best to make it complex...it’s what they do...they love complexity...more complex they can make an issue the less likely said issue will be resolved....they hate resolve.

See, what noble piles of shit like to do....(with my checking account)....is pretend we have a responsibility to spoon feed foreigners that shit in our face.....they like to pretend there’s a law that WE THE PEOPLE voted on the books that indicates that once a foreign cockroach has invaded our sovereignty, shit on our laws, degraded our society and gone undetected for X period of time they somehow are granted some weird form of made up ammunity. What the fuck happened to you as a child that makes you believe this shit should be so arbitrary?
DACA kids are also “fucking illegal” as you like to say, but not so simple right? You support giving hem amnesty, right? Their parents who came here illegally are more clear violators but the law is vague and doesn’t mandate deportation as punishment. That is up to the AG and administration to determine how they want to enforce and manage that situation. We have millions and millions of people who have been living here for decades in some cases. Many are ingrained in their communities, living and working and paying taxes. Married to American citizens with American citizen children. It is logistically impossible to deport all undocumented people, so perhaps more realistic solutions should be explored.

So yes, it is a very fucking complicated situation.

What happened to me as a child was gaining a stronger sense of the American Dream as it seems you got. An appreciation for the rags to riches stories that immigrants who came here with nothing got... the story of my great grandfather. This rhetoric that you are laying out against the “cockroaches” as you call them IS getting conflated towards legal immigrants, especially brown ones. If you can’t see that then you got blinders on.

DACA kids are also “fucking illegal” as you like to say, but not so simple right? You support giving hem amnesty, right?”

FUCK NO I don’t support amnesty for ANY illegal EVER....PERIOD!
I get you now...for some weird reason you’ve fabricated some weird law that doesn’t exist in your own head. Somehow you believe that should a federal criminal be able to evade apprehension for X period of time they somehow become immune to prosecution for their crime and should be rewarded with U.S. citizenship for being so good at hiding for so long....Let go of emotion for a minute and stop to think about how fucking stupid that all sounds bud.

“What happened to me as a child was gaining a stronger sense of the American Dream”

Listen to what you said....”The American Dream”
Not the Mexico Dream...the American Dream is intended for Americans...you know this right?
Your great Grandfather was an immigrant wanted by the American people...he was invited, vetted and Americanized.
You’re working your ass off, trying to build in lots of trivia through emotion....but there’s nothing trivial about it outside of your head. Use logic and let it be as simple as it actually is and as simple as our laws say it is.
Your compadre who I was speaking to OKTexas made the comment about being cool with DACA. I mistook you for him. My mistake. You are much much more of a douche, I should have known.

You think all my points are simply fed off emotion? Ok well lets just go to hard facts. Please show me the law that mandates deportation for being undocumented in this country.

Also, don't mischaracterize my words. That is a lazy way of debating, try honesty for a change. I never said undocumented shouldn't be punished or penalized for breaking the law. I've actually said quite the opposite.

Haha...this is actually quite fascinating to watch....if you could only step outside yourself and see the ass you’re making of you....you’re reaching so desperately for SOMETHING....ANYTHING that would allow wetbacks to invade the U.S. and shit on our people and our laws....fucking hilarious.
So far, there’s been all kinds of statistics, facts, penal codes and constitutional authority thrown at you and somehow, someway you continue to rant on with bullshit hair splitting and semantics. At this point, you are better off to just admit that you are illegal as fuck yourself so atleast we can clearly identify your twisted motive....right now you just look desperate and straight up ignorant.
Please advise.

See but you are lumping them together. Maybe you don't even realize it. You are equating the criminal act of over staying a visa or illegally crossing the border with committing violent crimes. Some crossing the border illegally do so to run drugs and feast on the fruits our country has to offer. Those are bad dudes and I don't think anybody is fighting to protect them. That is another false narrative you are inflating. Many that illegally cross the border or overstay their visas are doing so to make a better life for their families. Many have been here for decades and made a life. I'm not saying that excuses their actions but it also means they are very different than the others I just described. Those who are looking for a better life, like the immigrants you described, have a lot to lose if they get arrested or caught. So they mind their behavior, keep their heads down and work hard for their families.

Your cute little commiecrat diss is absolutely conflating a complicated situation and a variety of different people committing a variety of different offenses with a variety different effects on our nation. A solution is isn't going to be reached by people who use your kind of rhetoric. A solution will only work when rational people from both sides can objectively and honestly speak about these things.

Many that illegally cross the border or overstay their visas are doing so to make a better life for their families.”
TRUE....a better life for themselves at the expense of Americans compromising their own lives. (Flooded emergency rooms, over crowded public schools, traffic on roadways, uninsured/underinsured drivers, mass community degradation, higher taxes...etc etc)

Your cute little commiecrat diss is absolutely conflating a complicated situation”
Actually the “situation” isn’t complicated at all....it’s actually real fucking simple....they’re fucking ILLEGAL...period....the bleeding heart fools have tried their best to make it complex...it’s what they do...they love complexity...more complex they can make an issue the less likely said issue will be resolved....they hate resolve.

See, what noble piles of shit like to do....(with my checking account)....is pretend we have a responsibility to spoon feed foreigners that shit in our face.....they like to pretend there’s a law that WE THE PEOPLE voted on the books that indicates that once a foreign cockroach has invaded our sovereignty, shit on our laws, degraded our society and gone undetected for X period of time they somehow are granted some weird form of made up ammunity. What the fuck happened to you as a child that makes you believe this shit should be so arbitrary?
DACA kids are also “fucking illegal” as you like to say, but not so simple right? You support giving hem amnesty, right? Their parents who came here illegally are more clear violators but the law is vague and doesn’t mandate deportation as punishment. That is up to the AG and administration to determine how they want to enforce and manage that situation. We have millions and millions of people who have been living here for decades in some cases. Many are ingrained in their communities, living and working and paying taxes. Married to American citizens with American citizen children. It is logistically impossible to deport all undocumented people, so perhaps more realistic solutions should be explored.

What happened to me as a child was gaining a stronger sense of the American Dream as it seems you got. An appreciation for the rags to riches stories that immigrants who came here with nothing got... the story of my great grandfather. This rhetoric that you are laying out against the “cockroaches” as you call them IS getting conflated towards legal immigrants, especially brown ones. If you can’t see that then you got blinders on.

DACA kids are also “fucking illegal” as you like to say, but not so simple right? You support giving hem amnesty, right?”

I get you now...for some weird reason you’ve fabricated some weird law that doesn’t exist in your own head. Somehow you believe that should a federal criminal be able to evade apprehension for X period of time they somehow become immune to prosecution for their crime and should be rewarded with U.S. citizenship for being so good at hiding for so long....Let go of emotion for a minute and stop to think about how fucking stupid that all sounds bud.

“What happened to me as a child was gaining a stronger sense of the American Dream”

Not the Mexico Dream...the American Dream is intended for Americans...you know this right?
Your great Grandfather was an immigrant wanted by the American people...he was invited, vetted and Americanized.
You’re working your ass off, trying to build in lots of trivia through emotion....but there’s nothing trivial about it outside of your head. Use logic and let it be as simple as it actually is and as simple as our laws say it is.
Your compadre who I was speaking to OKTexas made the comment about being cool with DACA. I mistook you for him. My mistake. You are much much more of a douche, I should have known.

You think all my points are simply fed off emotion? Ok well lets just go to hard facts. Please show me the law that mandates deportation for being undocumented in this country.

Also, don't mischaracterize my words. That is a lazy way of debating, try honesty for a change. I never said undocumented shouldn't be punished or penalized for breaking the law. I've actually said quite the opposite.

Haha...this is actually quite fascinating to watch....if you could only step outside yourself and see the ass you’re making of you....you’re reaching so desperately for SOMETHING....ANYTHING that would allow wetbacks to invade the U.S. and shit on our people and our laws....fucking hilarious.
So far, there’s been all kinds of statistics, facts, penal codes and constitutional authority thrown at you and somehow, someway you continue to rant on with bullshit hair splitting and semantics. At this point, you are better off to just admit that you are illegal as fuck yourself so atleast we can clearly identify your twisted motive....right now you just look desperate and straight up ignorant.
Please advise.
Ok dipshit, time to put your money where your mouth is. Here is your last comment:

What exactly did I say to make your warped mind think that I am desperate to allow "wetbacks" to invade the US and shit on our people and laws? Quote me, cause I got dozens of statements that say exactly the opposite but I want to see you try and back up your idiocracy since you don't seem capable of making grown up responses to my actual talking points.

Please advise.
Ok dipshit, time to put your money where your mouth is. Here is your last comment:

What exactly did I say to make your warped mind think that I am desperate to allow "wetbacks" to invade the US and shit on our people and laws? Quote me, cause I got dozens of statements that say exactly the opposite but I want to see you try and back up your idiocracy since you don't seem capable of making grown up responses to my actual talking points.

Dude, have you ever been diagnosed? You’re just plain weird....you sprinkle in some “lock em up” shit here and there to serve as some sort of weird way to manipulate yourself in to believing you’re all for some form of law and order as it pertains to illegal immigrants but then you follow it up with “let them all stay” and “by way of technicality, they’re not ACTUALLY illegal criminals”....so make up your fucking mind...which is it?

Please advise.

Dude, have you ever been diagnosed? You’re just plain weird....you sprinkle in some “lock em up” shit here and there to serve as some sort of weird way to manipulate yourself in to believing you’re all for some form of law and order as it pertains to illegal immigrants but then you follow it up with “let them all stay” and “by way of technicality, they’re not ACTUALLY illegal criminals”....so make up your fucking mind...which is it?
I see a lot more of your hot air but no quote. Quote where I said anything close to what you claim cause I’m calling you on your bullshit

Please advise.

I see a lot more of your hot air but no quote. Quote where I said anything close to what you claim cause I’m calling you on your bullshit

We both know you want to keep this in a continuous whirlwind with all your circle talk and all.
Let’s just do this...I’ll ask you a few straight forward questions without spin and you’ll give straight answers without spin....fair enough?
(Bear in mind, our laws nor the constitution allow for gray area...nor are they arbitrary.)
Okay, here we go....
Should we arrest and deport illegal aliens?
Should we foster, fund and grant citizenship to children brought to our country by criminal parents?
Do good quality, hard working American taxpayers deserve to be burdened by uninvited foreigners?

This is the part where you run or continue to fight fearlessly to build in emotion and gray area...any legitimate, stand-up REAL American can and would easily answer YES or NO to the aforementioned questions...I know you don’t have the balls to give straight answers.
Your turn.

We both know you want to keep this in a continuous whirlwind with all your circle talk and all.
Let’s just do this...I’ll ask you a few straight forward questions without spin and you’ll give straight answers without spin....fair enough?
(Bear in mind, our laws nor the constitution allow for gray area...nor are they arbitrary.)
Okay, here we go....
Should we foster, fund and grant citizenship to children brought to our country by criminal parents?
Do good quality, hard working American taxpayers deserve to be burdened by uninvited foreigners?
Your turn.
Nice dodge, I knew you couldn't back up that a bullshit you were talking. Now you want to play little yes and no games? Haha, here you go, hope it makes you feel better.

Yes,
if they are caught at the border or caught committing violent crimes. Alternative forms of punishment should be applied to those who qualify under set standards.

Yes,
They shouldn't be treated any differently than any other kid who was born in this country. This is their home and it is all they know. Though many are employeed tax payers so they are feeding the system and not in need of fostering and funding (you're an idiot for writing that)

No.
People should immigrate her through the legal process and we need to make many reforms to that process.

Okay, here we go....
Your turn.
Nice dodge, I knew you couldn't back up that a bullshit you were talking. Now you want to play little yes and no games? Haha, here you go, hope it makes you feel better.

Yes,
if they are caught at the border or caught committing violent crimes. Alternative forms of punishment should be applied to those who qualify under set standards.

Yes,
They shouldn't be treated any differently than any other kid who was born in this country. This is their home and it is all they know. Though many are employeed tax payers so they are feeding the system and not in need of fostering and funding (you're an idiot for writing that)

No.
People should immigrate her through the legal process and we need to make many reforms to that process.

Yes,

Wrong answer, no one who entered out country illegally, regardless of circumstances, should be given a path to citizenship while remaining in our country. I have no problem giving DACA folks legal status, but if they want a path to citizenship they can apply from their own country, the next generation can be citizens. The only exception I would make is for those who have served or are serving in our military, which is a very small number.

Okay, here we go....
Your turn.

Yes,

Yes,

No.

Yes,

Wrong answer, no one who entered out country illegally, regardless of circumstances, should be given a path to citizenship while remaining in our country. I have no problem giving DACA folks legal status, but if they want a path to citizenship they can apply from their own country, the next generation can be citizens. The only exception I would make is for those who have served or are serving in our military, which is a very small number.

I would be fine with legal status for certain undocumented, not citizenship, and they’d have to undergo a process to earn it. DACA should get citizenship

Okay, here we go....
Your turn.

Yes,

Yes,

No.

Yes,

I would be fine with legal status for certain undocumented, not citizenship, and they’d have to undergo a process to earn it. DACA should get citizenship

So you don't favor that old thing in the 14th Amendment, you know the one, equal treatment under the law?

Okay, here we go....
Your turn.

Yes,

Yes,

No.

Yes,

So you don't favor that old thing in the 14th Amendment, you know the one, equal treatment under the law?

Sure I do as a general principle, but as you know law have statues of limitations, varying punishments based on the defendants background and the judgement of the prosecutor or judge, and there are many other factors that differentiate different crimes and criminals. The law does not mandate deportation, it leaves that to the discretion of the AG and Executive to manage.

Okay, here we go....
Your turn.

Yes,

Yes,

No.

Yes,

Sure I do as a general principle, but as you know law have statues of limitations, varying punishments based on the defendants background and the judgement of the prosecutor or judge, and there are many other factors that differentiate different crimes and criminals. The law does not mandate deportation, it leaves that to the discretion of the AG and Executive to manage.

So you favor a nation of men and not laws? Laws are supposed to take the politics out of our justice system, they should be clear and consistent. Prosecutors are there to prosecute crimes and judges are there to insure the proper application of the law, they don't get paid to do what they think is best.

Yes,

Yes,

No.

Yes,

So you favor a nation of men and not laws? Laws are supposed to take the politics out of our justice system, they should be clear and consistent. Prosecutors are there to prosecute crimes and judges are there to insure the proper application of the law, they don't get paid to do what they think is best.

True but within our justice system we have lawyers and judges who make plea bargains and judgements based on the facts of each case. With our immigration system we have laws that defer to the judgement of the directors to decide how the policies are enforced. I'm not making this shit up. It is how our justice system works. Its also why cops don't generally give you a ticket for going 1mph over the speed limit. I think we've had this discussion before, have we not?

True but within our justice system we have lawyers and judges who make plea bargains and judgements based on the facts of each case. With our immigration system we have laws that defer to the judgement of the directors to decide how the policies are enforced. I'm not making this shit up. It is how our justice system works. Its also why cops don't generally give you a ticket for going 1mph over the speed limit. I think we've had this discussion before, have we not?

There's only two remedies for an illegal alien, to be given status or be removed, there's no third option, or statute of limitation.

There's only two remedies for an illegal alien, to be given status or be removed, there's no third option, or statute of limitation.

You are over simplifying. You can deport them, give them legal status with penalty/conditions, give them legal status without penalty/conditions, or give them citizenship with or without penalty/conditions. See many options. It's not as black and white as you try and make it.

You are over simplifying. You can deport them, give them legal status with penalty/conditions, give them legal status without penalty/conditions, or give them citizenship with or without penalty/conditions. See many options. It's not as black and white as you try and make it.

BS, you gave the same TWO options, status or deportation, the rest is just word games.

BS, you gave the same TWO options, status or deportation, the rest is just word games.

If thats how you see it then fine. But there is a big difference between legal status and citizenship. Big difference between penalties and no penalties. See one involves doing nothing and the other involves either paying fines or doing community service or proving merit through Military service or community building efforts etc. It could be a combo of everything. Stay in denial if you want but your just going to stay stuck in the mud. The solution isn't deport them all. Isn't gong to happen so open your mind to compromise or stay stalled out and continue to be disappointed

Forum List

Back