Sanctions on Iran an act of war.

I feel the same about America.

Keep your commie Governments in Europe, we don’t need them here.

What Commie government in Europe, exactly?

You didn't hear about the Fall of the Berlin Wall?

We need to admit Islam is our enemy. We need to get the message of what the religion says inspires hate for non-Muslims. And in no uncertain terms condemn it.

It's really not our enemy.
The enemy is the Globalists & Liberals who dominate policy in the USA, Canada, Australia & Western Europe.
It is every non-Muslims enemy. It clearly states convert, pay, or die and there are no exceptions.

I don't really give 2 sh(ts what Muslims do at home.

The Refugee crisis was caused by Neocon wars, and Globalists supported accepting them.

To the point of the EU threatening sanctions on Poland, Hungary & Czech for not complying with refugee quotas.
Islam has no plans of staying at home. Islam obligates followers to inflict Islam on the whole world. And by any means possible. Over 36,000 terror attacks verify that fact.

We need to admit Islam is our enemy. We need to get the message of what the religion says inspires hate for non-Muslims. And in no uncertain terms condemn it.

It's really not our enemy.
The enemy is the Globalists & Liberals who dominate policy in the USA, Canada, Australia & Western Europe.
It is every non-Muslims enemy. It clearly states convert, pay, or die and there are no exceptions.

I don't really give 2 sh(ts what Muslims do at home.

The Refugee crisis was caused by Neocon wars, and Globalists supported accepting them.

To the point of the EU threatening sanctions on Poland, Hungary & Czech for not complying with refugee quotas.
Islam has no plans of staying at home. Islam obligates followers to inflict Islam on the whole world. And by any means possible. Over 36,000 terror attacks verify that fact.

Cars kill more than Terrorism.

Deaths from international terrorism compared with road crash deaths in OECD countries

'More deadly than terrorism': potholes responsible for killing 10 people a day in India

The USA military industrial complex kills more than Terrorism too.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/02/06/exc...n-people-since-end-world-war-ii-prof-galtung/

U.S. Regime Has Killed 20-30 Million People since World War II

Kinda sounds like what Christianity does. I remember growing up in various foster families (who were extremely religious), and their whole purpose in life was spreading the Good Word to those who they thought needed it, even if they didn't want or need it.

Kinda sounds like what Christianity does. I remember growing up in various foster families (who were extremely religious), and their whole purpose in life was spreading the Good Word to those who they thought needed it, even if they didn't want or need it.
Who do they kill?

Who do they kill?

There are a couple of S. African countries where Christian influence led the people to criminalize homosexuality, in some cases, with the death penalty.

Who do they kill?

There are a couple of S. African countries where Christian influence led the people to criminalize homosexuality, in some cases, with the death penalty.
Those numbers are in the tens of thousands. Your spouting bullshit and a very weak attempt to demonize Christianity.

Who do they kill?

Those numbers are in the tens of thousands. Your spouting bullshit and a very weak attempt to demonize Christianity.

Actually, I'm not really demonizing anything. You said that Islam directs its followers to spread the religion all over the world. I responded and said that Christianity does the same thing. You then said that Christians don't kill anyone when they do it. I showed you where you were wrong.

I don't have anything against Christians, I have problems with all religions in general.

Building a nuclear arsenal and chanting death to America is an act of war...

Are you naturally this stupid, or do you have to work at it? Sorry, but that doesn't rise to an act of war.
That's the stupidest post this board has ever seen....if someone wants to kill you and is buying the weapons to do it...what would you call it dummy?....its people like you that lose all common sense in the defense of Obama and his ridiculous policies that is truly fucking dumb....

Are you naturally this stupid, or do you have to work at it? Sorry, but that doesn't rise to an act of war.
That's the stupidest post this board has ever seen....if someone wants to kill you and is buying the weapons to do it...what would you call it dummy?....its people like you that lose all common sense in the defense of Obama and his ridiculous policies that is truly fucking dumb....

Chanting death to America in their country is not an act of war, nor could it be construed as such. Acquiring and stockpiling weapons in itself is not an act of war either. Some would say that it is prudent thinking for that country.

It only becomes an act of war if they use those weapons against American interests.

Chanting death to America in their country is not an act of war, nor could it be construed as such. Acquiring and stockpiling weapons in itself is not an act of war either. Some would say that it is prudent thinking for that country.

It only becomes an act of war if they use those weapons against American interests.
Like, maybe, attacking an American embassy?

So you wait until we have dead Americans before you name it an act of war?...this is why libs like you are losing in the court of world opinion....you can't even bring yourself to value American lives over Iranian feelings....

Forum List

Back