san francisco may ban infant circumsion

How bout the Government just stay out of it? They should neither mandate or ban Circumcision. Case Closed.

I never said anything about banning it.

I believe as an educated, enlightened human being that slicing body parts off of an infant is wrong.

Just as I believe docking a dog's ears is wrong. Funny how there are more veterinarians who refuse to dock a dog's ears because it's cruel and inhumane than there are doctors who refuse to slice a chunk of a baby boy's penis off.

Actually the reason vets are having trouble docking is because of the freak show peta.

Why can't people just leave the poor babies penises alone?

That is the point. Other people are trying to tell a parent what they can and cant do with their sons penis.

So a good question: Why cant they leave other children's penis's alone.

Last edited:
Don't forget DECLAWING cats. Talk about inhumane. And circus's. AND rodeos.

My sister had her cat declawed when he was a kitten, he has the strongest arms of any cat I have ever fought with. He still "sharpens" them on the side of the couch but just doesn't shred the furniture which would have banished him to the cruel world outside. That cat lives a life of luxury and can still do everything a cat with claws can do except destroy things. I still leave bloody after fighting with him, he has his hind claws and his teeth are like needles. Peta, ass usual, is full of shit. Her cat couldn't be more adjusted and happy.

Circumcision was uncommon in this country a century ago. Then it became pushed by the medical community as a way to skim more off the top (pun intended)

the negative impact has been known for decades, but has been buried for the sake of the personal lubricant lobby (joking. It is because of barbarian moralist POS's)

How do you know? Do daddies and little boys sit around comparing dicks?
My BF is uncut. His two brothers are. No one remembers what their father was.

Dad teaches junior how and where to piss, they often have contests to see who can piss the farthest and still hit the john.. I think it's hilarious myself.
Since when do you need a foreskin to piss? In anycase, let the child decide for himself when he is old enough. You can always cut it off but you can't put it back.

I have never in my entire life heard of a kid who laments the loss of his foreskin.

How bout the Government just stay out of it? They should neither mandate or ban Circumcision. Case Closed.

I believe as an educated, enlightened human being that slicing body parts off of an infant is wrong.

Just as I believe docking a dog's ears is wrong. Funny how there are more veterinarians who refuse to dock a dog's ears because it's cruel and inhumane than there are doctors who refuse to slice a chunk of a baby boy's penis off.

Actually the reason vets are having trouble docking is because of the freak show peta.

No not really. I happen to know several veterinarians and none of them have been harassed by PETA.

Ear cropping is not illegal in my state but many vets simply refuse to do unnecessary painful surgery on animals for cosmetic reasons. It's called being ethical and humane.

Last edited:
There were a couple kids who were not circumcised in my HS and really, it was no big deal.

I never made it a habit to look at or talk about other boy's dicks. Most straight guys don't.

LOL. Yeah right. That's the definition of insecurity right there. I remember whippin mine out on the side of the road to piss when I was in high school, and the friend who was pissing next to me looked over and said, 'Damn, that's a dick." lol

So you hung out with fags. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The only fag here is you, who's obviously not secure enough in his manhood to joke around with other guys. I didn't say we were going down on each other on the side of the road dumbass. I said we were pissing. I know it's hard for you to believe that two guys would have to piss at the same time after being in a car for a couple of hours...:eek:

LOL. Yeah right. That's the definition of insecurity right there. I remember whippin mine out on the side of the road to piss when I was in high school, and the friend who was pissing next to me looked over and said, 'Damn, that's a dick." lol

So you hung out with fags. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The only fag here is you, who's obviously not secure enough in his manhood to joke around with other guys. I didn't say we were going down on each other on the side of the road dumbass. I said we were pissing. I know it's hard for you to believe that two guys would have to piss at the same time after being in a car for a couple of hours...:eek:

All I know is I never felt the need to look at another man's cock. But hey whatever flavor you favor.

No not really. I happen to know several veterinarians and none of them have been harassed by PETA.

Ear cropping is not illegal in my state but many vets simply refuse to do unnecessary painful surgery on animals for cosmetic reasons. It's called being ethical and humane.

it is expensive and there is no guarantee that it will work....i think a lot of vets simply consider it a lost art....and it really is bad when you charge a client all that for clipping ears and one falls down....

it is expensive and there is no guarantee that it will work....i think a lot of vets simply consider it a lost art....and it really is bad when you charge a client all that for clipping ears and one falls down....

It's an extremely painful and bloody surgery.

Circumcision was uncommon in this country a century ago. Then it became pushed by the medical community as a way to skim more off the top (pun intended)

the negative impact has been known for decades, but has been buried for the sake of the personal lubricant lobby (joking. It is because of barbarian moralist POS's)

What negative impact?

Lol.
You know this how?

Bloody, lol again.

yes it is....my dobie has natural ears but his tail is cut...most people do not realize how much of the ear leather is taken

My sister had her cat declawed when he was a kitten, he has the strongest arms of any cat I have ever fought with. He still "sharpens" them on the side of the couch but just doesn't shred the furniture which would have banished him to the cruel world outside. That cat lives a life of luxury and can still do everything a cat with claws can do except destroy things. I still leave bloody after fighting with him, he has his hind claws and his teeth are like needles. Peta, ass usual, is full of shit. Her cat couldn't be more adjusted and happy.

That's a fact. De clawed indoor cats live far longer lives than outside cats. I just lost two of them the last one was 15 years old.

That's a fact. De clawed indoor cats live far longer lives than outside cats. I just lost two of them the last one was 15 years old.

Indoor cats live longer. It has nothing to do with whether or not they are declawed.

We had an indoor cat that was not declawed live to be 20.

Dad teaches junior how and where to piss, they often have contests to see who can piss the farthest and still hit the john.. I think it's hilarious myself.
Since when do you need a foreskin to piss? In anycase, let the child decide for himself when he is old enough. You can always cut it off but you can't put it back.

I have never in my entire life heard of a kid who laments the loss of his foreskin.

So how many kids have you heard discuss it?

Forum List

Back