San Francisco guaranteed income program for pregnant black women to expand across California

Ah, the race card.

Tell me you lost, without telling me you lost.

View attachment 737261
That's just a tactic to blow all the other stuff off. Pretty lazy of you. Go back and respond to the other stuff I said. Keep the conversation moving forward. Don't derail the subject at hand which is about black women. Now you say I can't bring up race in a thread about black women? Wow! Did I take the bait.

I disagree. It's not murder. Or, it's not a "life" that I think can't be snuffed out if the woman doesn't want it. It's a seed. Yes, it's a life, human, and a more religious society would outlaw it. But not the USA.

I just saw Toby Keith perform this song and it made me think of you guys. I think you would agree with Toby

Mama locked the door last night For the first time in all of her years
I said mama you gotta be kidding me She said things ain't like they used to be round here

Oh we can't blame the babies for growing up lazy And crazy it ain't them that let them down
If they ain't stealing, they're suing Why work when we'll give it to 'em
It's right there in the bible that we don't put out Spare the rod and you'll sour A thirty five mile an hour town

You're confused. Toby is singing about disciplining the children, not killing them.

You're confused. Toby is singing about disciplining the children, not killing them.
I know. I said you'd agree with him. I don't think teaching kids Jesus is necessary but being good parents is something that must not be happening because society is fucked up. It's becoming a selfish every man for himself type of country.

That's just a tactic to blow all the other stuff off. Pretty lazy of you. Go back and respond to the other stuff I said. Keep the conversation moving forward. Don't derail the subject at hand which is about black women. Now you say I can't bring up race in a thread about black women? Wow! Did I take the bait.

Lazy?

Abortion is lazy......."Don't inconvenience me".

I have stated I believe a woman should have a choice in 2 circumstances.

All of the other reasons are laziness.

I know. I said you'd agree with him. I don't think teaching kids Jesus is necessary but being good parents is something that must not be happening because society is fucked up. It's becoming a selfish every man for himself type of country.
Society is fucked up because of people like you,, not me.

Now they need to approve guaranteed income for black fathers who make them pregnant so they can pay the child support.
Duh.

Idea...let WHITE people pay for all this.
Oh yeah....they will... :itsok:

Another program incentivizing black women to get knocked up and have bastard babies!!!!!

So they not only will get cash, food stamps, and Medicaid for their illegitimate children, now they will get ADDITIONAL handouts if they’re black?

Lord save us from anti-white racist Democrats.

San Francisco already has a guaranteed income for trannies. Now a guaranteed income for blacks. Who is going to pay the taxes to pay guaranteed income.

Is this racist or what?

California is just too funny. Every policy they make is like a big pile of dung. While people and businesses with money are fleeing the state in record numbers, California is now begging poor pregnant black women to either stay or encourage them to come to the state. What could possibly go wrong?

I'm going to give you that. At least it's half our fault. A part of me, even though I do believe all religions are made up, a part of me sees the value in teaching kids right and wrong. And religion does that. Most of the time. Some of the time. Not enough. And I see some religions even teach hate and division. So I'm torn on religion. But I do believe more parents need to do a better job at teaching their kids right and wrong. Religion or not.

But society was fucked up before people like me started getting our way. What about gay people? They'd say society was more fucked up before gay marriage was passed. For them that's true. So maybe you're only seeing things from your own perspective.

Maybe things like civil rights or affirmative action piss you off because you're a white male?

And you want more of us to have kids? I just thought of this. Yes, I admit it's atheist liberals like me who are ruining society. And since abortion is a thing only liberals do, 64 million abortions have happened in America since Roe V Wade. But you want us to have had and raised those kids? But look at what a shitty job we're doing with the ones we keep.

I'm going to give you that. At least it's half our fault. A part of me, even though I do believe all religions are made up, a part of me sees the value in teaching kids right and wrong. And religion does that. Most of the time. Some of the time. Not enough. And I see some religions even teach hate and division. So I'm torn on religion. But I do believe more parents need to do a better job at teaching their kids right and wrong. Religion or not.

But society was fucked up before people like me started getting our way. What about gay people? They'd say society was more fucked up before gay marriage was passed. For them that's true. So maybe you're only seeing things from your own perspective.

Maybe things like civil rights or affirmative action piss you off because you're a white male?
You creatures are obsessed with homosexuality and forcing everyone to accept it as normal. It's not. Nature designed male and female in every species. Accept it and leave people alone

And you want more of us to have kids? I just thought of this. Yes, I admit it's atheist liberals like me who are ruining society. And since abortion is a thing only liberals do, 64 million abortions have happened in America since Roe V Wade. But you want us to have had and raised those kids? But look at what a shitty job we're doing with the ones we keep.
I never said I want people to have kids. Are you hearing voices again?

You creatures are obsessed with homosexuality and forcing everyone to accept it as normal. It's not. Nature designed male and female in every species. Accept it and leave people alone

You have to expect when gays first come out of the closet it's going to be flaming. Hopefully they calm down. But the point is moving forward for you to be okay with it. For you not to over react when you hear or see a gay person. But yea, I'm still not comfortable seeing two men kiss.

I heard a gay guy explain how even being out with your family is still not 100% cool. For example, your brother and his wife are pregnant. Everyone is okay watching him and her cuddle and kiss and him holding her stomach and lovey dovey. You know what I mean. Well with gay people, even when their family is "cool" with them being gay, no one wants to see kissing and cuddling going on. So it's still not "cool" really. It's something negative that is accepted. Will this ever change? Probably not right?

Let's ask every person here without giving an explanation. Would you like to find out your kid is gay? I would think 100% say no.

totaly disagree with this. the money can better be sent on helping the homeless, disabled, vets and mental people. not people who purposely have unprotected sex and get pregnant. Because that is something you can help. Do not get pregnant when you can not afford it and have protected sex.

Forum List

Back