San Andreas fault is a 730 mile monster ridgecrest earthquake was tiny taste of possible destruction

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
San Andreas fault is a 730-mile monster. Ridgecrest earthquake was tiny taste of possible destruction
(LA Times) – Faults crisscross California, producing deadly earthquakes. But whenever the ground shakes, the first thought always turns to the mightiest and most dangerous fault: the San Andreas. This is the 730-mile monster capable of producing the Big One, the fault famous enough to be the main character in a hit disaster movie.

Well this would be an exciting event if it took place maybe Ca will shit their pants and get a wake up call.

San Andreas fault is a 730-mile monster. Ridgecrest earthquake was tiny taste of possible destruction
(LA Times) – Faults crisscross California, producing deadly earthquakes. But whenever the ground shakes, the first thought always turns to the mightiest and most dangerous fault: the San Andreas. This is the 730-mile monster capable of producing the Big One, the fault famous enough to be the main character in a hit disaster movie.

Well this would be an exciting event if it took place maybe Ca will shit their pants and get a wake up call.
And I thought that people in CA just shit on the streets.

California is on the Pacific Ring of Fire. Kind of like how Oklahoma is in Tornado Alley and the Gulf Coast is at just the right spot for killer hurricanes.

But what are we being woken up for?

how can you have a wake up call for something you are well aware of?...

If you've never lived there, you just don't get it.

You and me, we get it.

It's funny here in SC, the reactions on the local news whenever there is the slightest tremor (yes, South Carolina has earthquakes: [url=https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/earthquake-shakes-charleston-south-carolina]1886 Earthquake shakes Charleston, South Carolina [/URL]), you'd think the end was nigh...

You and me, we get it.

It's funny here in SC, the reactions on the local news whenever there is the slightest tremor (yes, South Carolina has earthquakes: 1886 Earthquake shakes Charleston, South Carolina ), you'd think the end was nigh...
I didn't know SC had earthquakes, though I suppose I should know. What strength do they average?

Check out Oklahoma. They have some regular swarms. I was in a 4.6 there a several years ago.

I think they are used to it now. It comes from the waste water injection wells.

You and me, we get it.

It's funny here in SC, the reactions on the local news whenever there is the slightest tremor (yes, South Carolina has earthquakes: 1886 Earthquake shakes Charleston, South Carolina ), you'd think the end was nigh...
I didn't know SC had earthquakes, though I suppose I should know. What strength do they average?

Check out Oklahoma. They have some regular swarms. I was in a 4.6 there a several years ago.

Lol
Na, not really
You watch too many Hollywood movies by a child molesting Hollywood types and fucked up mainstream media.

So shut the fuck up you retard

You and me, we get it.

I've been here since 2012 and I think the strongest one was 2.16. I didn't feel it, or if I did I thought it was a truck rumbling by.

I was living in Canoga Park, CA when the 1994 Northridge quake hit (the epicenter was actually Reseda, not Northridge. reseda is closer to Canoga Park than Northridge). That quake was a hell of a thing...

Wake up call for what?

A wake up call to they can't make mother nature stop her destruction, and they can't go to the supreme court to sue Trump because they can't blame him for it all. Oh wait yes they can blame Trump lol.

Forum List

Back