Ah yes, FERAL BLACK SCUM beat, stomp man outside Washington Hilton

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Is there any reason why when caught these pieces of shit should continue to steal oxygen from the atmosphere....I think not!

D.C. police have released video of a group of teenagers that punched, kicked, and spat upon a man who was walking into the Washington Hilton hotel on Connecticut Avenue.

According to police, at approximately 1 a.m. on Sunday, July 14, as a man walked toward the revolving door of the hotel, located in the 1900 block of Connecticut Ave. NW, he was confronted by a male police believe is a teenager.

After the youngster punched the man in the face, a group of about 10 boys and girls ran up, and began repeatedly punching and kicking the man.

After approximately 30 seconds, a person came out of the revolving door, and the attackers ran, with one girl returning to spit on the victim, who was lying on the ground, a few feet in front of the door.

(Excerpt) Read more and video at wtop.com ...

Obama stuffed this pig and sent it out.....God I wish someone would grow a pair and bring him up on charges of sedition and treason for the things he did....the media are not even curious about what he knew and when he knew it regarding the coup conducted by his national security team.....

Is there any reason why when caught these pieces of shit should continue to steal oxygen from the atmosphere....I think not!

D.C. police have released video of a group of teenagers that punched, kicked, and spat upon a man who was walking into the Washington Hilton hotel on Connecticut Avenue.

According to police, at approximately 1 a.m. on Sunday, July 14, as a man walked toward the revolving door of the hotel, located in the 1900 block of Connecticut Ave. NW, he was confronted by a male police believe is a teenager.

After the youngster punched the man in the face, a group of about 10 boys and girls ran up, and began repeatedly punching and kicking the man.

After approximately 30 seconds, a person came out of the revolving door, and the attackers ran, with one girl returning to spit on the victim, who was lying on the ground, a few feet in front of the door.

Common behavior from common scum. And hearts bleed over incarceration rates. Perhaps the punchline of our time . . .

never headline news
but if a cop shot one of these jackasses--OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!= headlines all over for 2 years!!
..these jackasses are just like MBrown/EGarner/FGray/etc
...we don't buy the MSM crap
blacks protest FOR jackasses like these bastards
STUPID--that's why they are a failed race --facts--not hate

Nothing new here, move along.

This is happening all over the country and the media is afraid to talk about it.

Nothing new here, move along.

This is happening all over the country and the media is afraid to talk about it.

Judging from lack of comments so are the left loons on here

These animals want repartations? Fck that...a nine in the forehead maybe. Keep the change

That is as fake as the Steele's dossier. Those kids looks like that they has came from off the set of West story. That was a staged attack. Why would the assailants waits to attack him right in front of the door where there is a security camera? And that girl that has came back to spit on him so that everyone can see her doing something.

These are real attacks.

Looks like those “youths” are at it again. When I see “youths” attacking people there is always something about them that they seem to have in common...can’t quite put my finger on it.

The level of violence and criminality in black America is off the charts. Unfortunately, there is no one in black America willing to lead them out of their despair. Barack Obama could have been and could still be that guy, but he's not interested. Oprah is another. Or Jayzee and Beyonce. Kolin Kapernut. None of them are interested in using their fame and platforms to help their fellow blacks. Of course, whites aren't allowed to help them because that's racist.

So the first thing is Blame Obama

and no talk of being scum on the white supremacists attacks.

I also think the OP video is fake.

So the first thing is Blame Obama

and no talk of being scum on the white supremacists attacks.

I also think the OP video is fake.

You know how it goes with these ass clowns, if ONE black person commits a crime it's the fault of ALL black folks. Now if someone white commits a crime it's just a reflection on the ONE white person it has nothing to do with every other white person.

Forum List

Back