beannacht, mo cairde.

on the day when
the weight deadens
on your shoulders
and you stumble,
may the clay dance
to balance you.

(sean o'donnchu)
And this has exactly what to do with Israel and Palestine? Isn't there a poetry for douchebags forum on this site somewhere?

i never object when jewish posters do their "happy chanukah"s or muslims do their "eid mubarak"s.

samhain coincides with the most important day in my life, and the poem expresses that.

i have a right as much as jews and muslims and christians and allow them their celebrations here.

the clay balanced me well.

beannacht, mo cairde.

on the day when
the weight deadens
on your shoulders
and you stumble,
may the clay dance
to balance you.

(sean o'donnchu)
And this has exactly what to do with Israel and Palestine? Isn't there a poetry for douchebags forum on this site somewhere?

i never object when jewish posters do their "happy chanukah"s or muslims do their "eid mubarak"s.

samhain coincides with the most important day in my life, and the poem expresses that.

i have a right as much as jews and muslims and christians and allow them their celebrations here.

Who gives a fuck about your life! Those are Jewish and Muslim holidays. And how did your shitty poem devolve into "Israeli injustice" upon the poor, innocent, harmless, peaceful, honest Palestinians?

Who gives a fuck about your life! Those are Jewish and Muslim holidays. And how did your shitty poem devolve into "Israeli injustice" upon the poor, innocent, harmless, peaceful, honest Palestinians?

it is just a poem. sherry understood it. others have. it is uplifting. perhaps your culture prefers to envelope themselves in pessimism. mine doesn't. kvetch's doesn't. sherry's doesn't.

i sure woulsn't obect if one of the posters of african origin posted a plentiful kwanzaa or noted malcolm X's birthdaay.

Last edited:

it is just a poem. sherry understood it. others have. it is uplifting. perhaps your culture prefers to envelope themselves in pessimism. mine doesn't. kvetch's doesn't. sherry's doesn't.

i sure woulsn't obect if one of the posters of african origin posted a plentiful kwanzaa or noted malcolm X's birthdaay.
Let me get this straight, you, Nazi cocksucker #1, posts a shitty, irrelevant poem, and on the wrong forum, and Fucking lunatic #2 Sherry, somehow flies off the handle and starts bashing Israel? And THAT makes so much sense that you even complement her?

Look, Sherry is a lot crazier than you think. Take my word for it. I don't think you guys are even in the same league. But if you want her you can have her. Just remember I warned you.

lol

lol
A question for the Laughing Hyena. Why do your Sunni brethren kill Shiites while they are on a pilgrimage? Can't the Shiites go on their pilgrimages without being killed?
Iraq car bombs targeting Shiite pilgrims kill scores - CBS News

lol
A question for the Laughing Hyena. Why do your Sunni brethren kill Shiites while they are on a pilgrimage? Can't the Shiites go on their pilgrimages without being killed?
Iraq car bombs targeting Shiite pilgrims kill scores - CBS News

:trolls:

beannacht, mo cairde.

on the day when
the weight deadens
on your shoulders
and you stumble,
may the clay dance
to balance you.

(sean o'donnchu)
May the fleas of a thousand camels nest in your armpits.
~ Arab toast

kangaroo%2010.jpg

More hit and run by hoss doll. How cute of him

He is obeying his Zionist masters like none other.

More hit and run by hoss doll. How cute of him

He is obeying his Zionist masters like none other.
Pathetic how this little boy can sit on his rear end all day long posting nonsense and can't understand that others are not like him and have other things to do. It probably would be better for him to have at least a partially normal childhood than glued to the message board all weekend. Have you ever thought, Baghad Bob, that many of us think you are obeying your Imam by sitting on your rear end and posting here every day after school and then all weekend long? In a way, I feel sorry for you having such an abnormal childhood.

Gtg, be back later to kick hoss dolls ass. Ha Ha ha!
Baghad Bob is certainly the Laughing Hyena of the message boards. See that pseudo bravado that is typical of many Arabs like Bob. Does this pipsqueak think he can kick anyone's ass. He would wet his Pampers if somone actually confronted him in real life. Maybe that is why he is afraid to go out and stays safely at home instead of actually making friends with guys his own age. Bob had to take a time out to play with his Barbie Dolls. He just bought himself some new clothes to put on them.

Baghad Bob is certainly the Laughing Hyena of the message boards. See that pseudo bravado that is typical of many Arabs like Bob. Does this pipsqueak think he can kick anyone's ass. He would wet his Pampers if somone actually confronted him in real life. Maybe that is why he is afraid to go out and stays safely at home instead of actually making friends with guys his own age. Bob had to take a time out to play with his Barbie Dolls. He just bought himself some new clothes to put on them.

Go fuck yourself stupid ass. :lol:

Go fuck yourself stupid ass. :lol:
Don't make me chew my cabbage twice, Queenie.

Forum List

Back