Samhain.

Baghad Bob is certainly the Laughing Hyena of the message boards. See that pseudo bravado that is typical of many Arabs like Bob. Does this pipsqueak think he can kick anyone's ass. He would wet his Pampers if somone actually confronted him in real life. Maybe that is why he is afraid to go out and stays safely at home instead of actually making friends with guys his own age. Bob had to take a time out to play with his Barbie Dolls. He just bought himself some new clothes to put on them.

Go fuck yourself stupid ass. :lol:
Don't make me chew my cabbage twice, Queenie.

Hossfly is starting to lose his patience.

Gtg, be back later to kick hoss dolls ass. Ha Ha ha!
Baghad Bob is certainly the Laughing Hyena of the message boards. See that pseudo bravado that is typical of many Arabs like Bob. Does this pipsqueak think he can kick anyone's ass. He would wet his Pampers if somone actually confronted him in real life. Maybe that is why he is afraid to go out and stays safely at home instead of actually making friends with guys his own age. Bob had to take a time out to play with his Barbie Dolls. He just bought himself some new clothes to put on them.
Yeah...exactly...what was so funny about "got to go, I'll be back blah blah blah...'ha ha ha!'"?

Fucking crazy Mooslime donkey. LOL

Forum List

Back