Sam Adams beer told to leave Obama's America!!!!

BTW, with Obama's use of executive orders and directive, he has violated US law and cut the EPA loose from Congressional oversight.
Also, Obama is proposing another political fiat move. He is pushing the "climate change" ( doesn't exist) panic button. he wants power plant carbon emissions reduced by a third in the next 8 years. It's impossible without dramatically driving up the cost of electricity.
We pay enough as it is. So don't claim a sitting president cannot manipulate the price of energy. it's a LIE...

When Republicans in congress have a pure political motive there should be executive orders.

If there isn't climate change, then why is the level of Lake Mead so low?

When people in Vegas place solar on their house, they have to wait 120 days or more for a worker from Nevada Energy to show up for a five minute meter install. So who is doing the manipulating?

that whole thing about freedom is very upsetting to liberals.

Not paying ones way is is freedom?

Their freedom is only for the heads of corporations. Everyone else is forced to work for low wages and shitty work conditions in the world of Edwardshitmonte!!!! The workers are paid pennies on the dollar!!!! Everyone else is forced to be poor and to live in filth. We watched this movie before 120 years ago and we watch it today in China!

Pure capitalism is only freedom for a very few.
Oh shut your pie hole....

Wait a minute. You just got through stating No sitting President.....Then you state some nonsense that this will change if there is a dem majority....How so?...Through political fiat?
Are you implying that the dems would introduce price controls?....
The marketplace should ALWAYS control prices. Never government.
An excellent example, two actually were the Nixon and Carter admins which mandates wage and price controls.
Two words. Economic disaster.
BTW, but for Canada's confiscatory taxes, gasoline prices in Canada would lower than here in the US.
"but we have free health care"...Blah blah blah......

The only way to have commodities traders responsible for collecting their win is placing Democrats. Nothing to do with price controls.
You have no clue....So shut it.

Wait a minute. You just got through stating No sitting President.....Then you state some nonsense that this will change if there is a dem majority....How so?...Through political fiat?
An excellent example, two actually were the Nixon and Carter admins which mandates wage and price controls.
BTW, but for Canada's confiscatory taxes, gasoline prices in Canada would lower than here in the US.

The only way to have commodities traders responsible for collecting their win is placing Democrats. Nothing to do with price controls.

The only way to have commodities traders responsible for collecting their win is placing Democrats.

Traders currently aren't responsible for "collecting their win"? LOL!
You are 12 kinds of stupid.

BTW, with Obama's use of executive orders and directive, he has violated US law and cut the EPA loose from Congressional oversight.
Also, Obama is proposing another political fiat move. He is pushing the "climate change" ( doesn't exist) panic button. he wants power plant carbon emissions reduced by a third in the next 8 years. It's impossible without dramatically driving up the cost of electricity.
We pay enough as it is. So don't claim a sitting president cannot manipulate the price of energy. it's a LIE...

When Republicans in congress have a pure political motive there should be executive orders.

When people in Vegas place solar on their house, they have to wait 120 days or more for a worker from Nevada Energy to show up for a five minute meter install. So who is doing the manipulating?

If there isn't climate change, then why is your IQ so low?

Fiduciary Obligation: Walking on tax from deferred income. That's $34M in five years.

dear, do you have any idea what your point is?????

Boston Beer threatening to walk on their obligations, and rubs like you attempting to subvert the truth.

You idiots just don't get it: They have no obligation to stay put and pay whatever you want to force them to pay.
Let them go, who gives a fuck. Someone else will fill their void.

Then what are all you turd blubbering about?
You are the one that is blubbering.

"When Republicans in congress have a pure political motive there should be executive orders."......
And when the Congress is demo majority with a GOP POTUS?......
No there is not climate change. The planet goes through ever evolving climate cycles.....Lake Meade and for that matter many other water management lakes in the western US are poorly managed in deference to political interests.
Granted snow fall totals were way down this past winter. And it has been dry. ON the other hand the middle of the country up into the northeast. the weather has been cooler and wetter than average.
Where's the problem?

Boston Beer threatening to walk on their obligations, and rubs like you attempting to subvert the truth.

You idiots just don't get it: They have no obligation to stay put and pay whatever you want to force them to pay.
Ahem....Where in the story was it written that Sam Adams beer will no longer be sold in the US?..
And of course you will predictably shoot back with "I don't care. I am not going to buy their products"...As if you did anyway. So what?
I didn't say that.
You thought about it though.
Wrong. They can sell beer made in China but only you will Buy it.

So? And your problem with the profit motive is...?

There isn't anything wrong with profit, unless you screw somebody to receive a higher amount.

Off-shoring to walk on taxes is screwing American taxpayers.

Off-shoring to reduce costs, then marking up the product 200+% for added profit is screwing.

I've increased profits $5M/yr, and not screwed anyone. Ask me and I'll tell you how.

So educate me.

So? And your problem with the profit motive is...?

There isn't anything wrong with profit, unless you screw somebody to receive a higher amount.

Off-shoring to reduce costs, then marking up the product 200+% for added profit is screwing.

I've increased profits $5M/yr, and not screwed anyone. Ask me and I'll tell you how.

How?

Are the Nevada Energy workers unionized? If so, there's your answer......Now...What in the hell does that have to do with anything?
Manipulating WHAT?
And i have to wonder why a person who has installed a solar system, presumably to generate their own electricity needs a different meter?
Unless of course that homeowner is wasting their time selling electricity back to the Nev Energy grid. Oh, you haven't heard. Electric Companies have drastically scaled back on rates they pay to solar homeowners....Its a crock of shit.

So educate me.
Democrats are not going to have the ability to tear apart commodities exchanges. Nor would they have the authority to do so.
"Collecting their win"?.....Please elaborate. What does that mean?

Hey, the guy on USMB who knows the least about taxes is here to lie.

So the US can sue a foreign company for back US taxes? How so? The company doesn't exist anymore. How do you sue something that doesn't exist?

So the US can sue a foreign company for back US taxes?

No.
So tell us again about your fake trust dropping the federal tax rate on your fake corporation to low single digits.

The only way to have commodities traders responsible for collecting their win is placing Democrats.

If you win a position on soybeans, do you receive soybeans?

SWA won a position on jet fuel and beat their competitors on ticket prices.

Ahem....Where in the story was it written that Sam Adams beer will no longer be sold in the US?..
And of course you will predictably shoot back with "I don't care. I am not going to buy their products"...As if you did anyway. So what?
I didn't say that.
What does China have to do with anything?
"China" the favorite buzz term for libs to use instead of "evil"....
Damn, you are stupid

I didn't say that.
What does China have to do with anything?
"China" the favorite buzz term for libs to use instead of "evil"....
Damn, you are stupid
Where is Sam Adams going to off shore to?

If you win a position on soybeans, do you receive soybeans?

SWA won a position on jet fuel and beat their competitors on ticket prices.

If you win a position on soybeans

A commodities bet is not like bidding on EBAY.

SWA won a position on jet fuel

LOL! You're funny. And by funny I mean stupid.

Forum List

Back