Sam Adams beer told to leave Obama's America!!!!

that whole thing about freedom is very upsetting to liberals.

Not paying ones way is is freedom?

Their freedom is only for the heads of corporations. Everyone else is forced to work for low wages and shitty work conditions in the world of Edwardshitmonte!!!! The workers are paid pennies on the dollar!!!! Everyone else is forced to be poor and to live in filth. We watched this movie before 120 years ago and we watch it today in China!

Pure capitalism is only freedom for a very few.

Fiduciary Obligation: Walking on tax from deferred income. That's $34M in five years.

dear, do you have any idea what your point is?????

Boston Beer threatening to walk on their obligations, and rubs like you attempting to subvert the truth.

You idiots just don't get it: They have no obligation to stay put and pay whatever you want to force them to pay.
Let them go, who gives a fuck. Someone else will fill their void.

Yer shitting yourself.....The NYMEX price of a barrel of oil was down another 4% today falling below $45 per barrel. A 52 week low.

And yet I paid $3.42 a gallon for gas yesterday.
Sure glad I live in South Carolina down another 5 cents to $2.11, thanks Republicans you saved me over $25 bucks today :)
what do you pay for a gallon of milk ?
That stupid comparison?....The two are mutually exclusive.
Firs off, the average family goes through a gallon of milk in a week. While burning several gallons of gas PER DAY.
$3.42!!!!!!!? Got to be California...

Fiduciary Obligation: Walking on tax from deferred income. That's $34M in five years.

Boston Beer threatening to walk on their obligations, and rubs like you attempting to subvert the truth.

You idiots just don't get it: They have no obligation to stay put and pay whatever you want to force them to pay.
Ahem....Where in the story was it written that Sam Adams beer will no longer be sold in the US?..
And of course you will predictably shoot back with "I don't care. I am not going to buy their products"...As if you did anyway. So what?

Ahem....Where in the story was it written that Sam Adams beer will no longer be sold in the US?..
And of course you will predictably shoot back with "I don't care. I am not going to buy their products"...As if you did anyway. So what?
I didn't say that.

What did your master do to lower the price of oil?

Let me teach our Canadian. No sitting President is responsible for oil and gasoline prices. Oil AND gasoline are traded on the market. The market controls prices.

That isn't going to change until we get a Democratic party majority in Congress and the White House.

Making traders responsible for collecting their win would be a great start.

If they aren't legally required to pay it, then they aren't "walking" on anything.

They are legally required to pay tax on deferred income. If they move off-shore the US has no jurisdiction to demand payment, so they receive a walk. But you already know that.

In other words, they aren't legally require to pay if they move offshore.

Apparently you don't understand the meaning of "legally required to pay."

Capitalism isn't patriotic. Now you know.
Now you know why we need new leaders that will bring the manufacturing back. Vote Republican.

Nah, I kinda like a 40-hour work-week.
There's plenty of folks who can't work the 40 hour week because their jobs went to China.

That's not reason to turn us into China.
great cartoon gif. china doesn't have the racism issues we do. including race baiting, which seems to be at an all time high, so much so that the word and meaning have diluted.
Wanna bet?

Then what are all you turds blubbering about?

Last edited:
In other words, they aren't legally require to pay if they move offshore.

Apparently you don't understand the meaning of "legally required to pay."

If they move off-shore the US has no jurisdiction to demand payment, so they receive a walk.

Let me teach our Canadian. No sitting President is responsible for oil and gasoline prices. Oil AND gasoline are traded on the market. The market controls prices.

That isn't going to change until we get a Democratic party majority in Congress and the White House.

Wait a minute. You just got through stating No sitting President.....Then you state some nonsense that this will change if there is a dem majority....How so?...Through political fiat?
Are you implying that the dems would introduce price controls?....
The marketplace should ALWAYS control prices. Never government.
An excellent example, two actually were the Nixon and Carter admins which mandates wage and price controls.
Two words. Economic disaster.
BTW, but for Canada's confiscatory taxes, gasoline prices in Canada would lower than here in the US.
"but we have free health care"...Blah blah blah......

BTW, with Obama's use of executive orders and directive, he has violated US law and cut the EPA loose from Congressional oversight.
Also, Obama is proposing another political fiat move. He is pushing the "climate change" ( doesn't exist) panic button. he wants power plant carbon emissions reduced by a third in the next 8 years. It's impossible without dramatically driving up the cost of electricity.
We pay enough as it is. So don't claim a sitting president cannot manipulate the price of energy. it's a LIE...

Wait a minute. You just got through stating No sitting President.....Then you state some nonsense that this will change if there is a dem majority....How so?...Through political fiat?
Are you implying that the dems would introduce price controls?....
The marketplace should ALWAYS control prices. Never government.
An excellent example, two actually were the Nixon and Carter admins which mandates wage and price controls.
Two words. Economic disaster.
BTW, but for Canada's confiscatory taxes, gasoline prices in Canada would lower than here in the US.
"but we have free health care"...Blah blah blah......

The only way to have commodities traders responsible for collecting their win is placing Democrats. Nothing to do with price controls.

I didn't say that.
You thought about it though.

Forum List

Back