Salon: Why Trump WILL Win This November

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Wow, so the ultra-libtard rag, Salon, has an article speaking of the inevitability of Trumps victory over the Hildebeast.

Will miracles never end this year?

This article also shines a light into what the post-modern liberal mind would regard as 'the use of Reason', roflmao.

Donald Trump is going to win: This is why Hillary Clinton can’t defeat what Trump represents

Trump is a businessman, while Mitt Romney was a businessman too, yet I predict victory for the former while the latter obviously lost miserably. What is the difference? While Trump “builds” things (literal buildings), in places like Manhattan and Atlantic City, places one can recognize and identify with, and while Trump’s entire life has been orchestrated around building luxury and ostentatiousness, again things one can tangibly grasp and hold on to (the Trump steaks!), Romney is the personification of a placeless corporation, making his quarter billion dollars from consulting, i.e., representing economic abstraction at its purest, serving as a high priest of the transnational capitalist class....

In the present election, Hillary Clinton represents precisely the same disembodiedness as Romney, for example because of her association with the Clinton Foundation. Where did the business of the state, while she was secretary of state, stop, and where did the business of global philanthropy (just another name for global business), begin, and who can possibly tell the difference? The maneuverings of the Clinton Foundation, in the popular imagination, are as arcane as the colossal daily transactions on the world’s financial exchanges....

Everything about Clinton—and this becomes all the more marked when she takes on the (false) mantle of speaking for the underclass, with whom she bears no mental or physical resemblance—reeks of the easy mobility of the global rentier class. Their efficacy cannot be accounted for, not through the kind of democratic process that is unfolding before our eyes as a remnant of the American founding imagination, her whole sphere of movement is pure abstraction....

For the market to exist, as classical economics would have it, there must be free buyers and sellers, competitive prices, a marketplace that remains fixed and transparent, and none of these elements exist anymore in the neoliberal economy, which seeks to stamp out the last vestiges of resistance in the most forgotten parts of the world. In fact, the market has created—in the ghost towns of the American Midwest, for example—a kind of sub-Saharan desolation, in the heartland of the country, all the better to identify the completeness of its project in the “successful” coastal cities. Trump is a messenger from the most successful of these cities, and his very jet-setting presence, in the middle of empty landscapes, provides an imaginary access point.

The author of the Salon article is a Bernie supporter....one hit piece after another on her.... So no surprise....

And didnt you find the abstract rhetoric a bit of....nonsense?

The point for me is that already the Dems are trying to find rationale to Trumps coming win. They cant admit that they are losing the working population as they repeatedly fail to give the Middle Class a hand up as they focus entirely on dishing out pork to the patronage system of little subgroups instead.

That is the relic of an era coming to an end, thank Gawd, IMO, of course.

Unfortunately, the two-party dictatorship will likely be replaced by something very scary. Demagogues always flame out, but only after much carnage.
p02mm0pd.jpg

Well Salon is run by a bunch of white women, and since hillary pays her female employees less than the males, it only makes sense that people who are informed would support Trump

trumps been in the public eye for 30 years, and never once has he been called a racist or a sexist, but all of a sudden, he's a republican, so he's both.

these women, poor job choice aside, know who will do a better job.
The author of the Salon article is a Bernie supporter....one hit piece after another on her.... So no surprise....
bern has done nothing his whole life, you could easily swap hill out for him

Ok, I stopped reading Salon because they post nothing but a bunch of over emotional opining only to find out those on the right are reading it. Cut that shit out you are invading my safe space. I kid.

They aren't ultra liberal. They are a bunch of pretentious jack offs.

Hillary Clinton is the biggest mistake the Democratic party has made in decades.

Trump is the biggest mistake the Republican party has made in decades.

The only reason either of these candidates is even competitive is that they are running against one of the other party's biggest mistakes.

Trump is the biggest mistake the Republican party has made in decades..

Trump was not the pick of the GOP leadership.

He was the pick of the voters in the GOP, and I dont care if that is a mistake or not, which I dont believe is the case anyway, but the WILL OF THE PEOPLE NEEDS TO BE RESPECTED.

The GOP leadership can suck hind teet for all I care.

Hillary Clinton is the biggest mistake the Democratic party has made in decades.

Trump is the biggest mistake the Republican party has made in decades.

The only reason either of these candidates is even competitive is that they are running against one of the other party's biggest mistakes.
hillary was picked by your party not it's people.

trump was clearly the peoples choice

Forum List

Back