Bernie "Old Yeller" Sanders

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Not since Barrack "Soul Train" Obama VS Hillary "Blazing Saddles" Clinton has a party reminded me so much of a movie. The democrats have one rabid scalded dog in their field. And the growling is getting louder.

"LOS ANGELES (AP) — Bernie Sanders predicted Monday that the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia could be "messy" as he pushed the party to adopt his progressive agenda, but added, "Democracy is not always nice and quiet and gentle."

He is saying the DNC convention could get messy. If he wins California its going to get nasty. And not just a little like last time, NO major nasty. He plans on branding Hillary as one of the insiders! And THAT helps Trump!

"The Democratic presidential candidate said in an interview with The Associated Press that his supporters hoped to see a platform at the July convention that reflects the needs of working families, the poor and young people as opposed to one that represents Wall Street and corporate America." Does he feel bad that it COULD get nasty?

"Asked if the convention could be messy, Sanders said: "So what? Democracy is messy. Everyday my life is messy. But if you want everything to be quiet and orderly and allow, you know, just things to proceed without vigorous debate, that is not what democracy is about."

Allow me to cut that down to two words for you....YOUR F#CKED.
Can you liberals understand that or do you need pictures?

"
Sanders said the drafting of the platform would be an "excellent time to educate the American people. There are two sides to every issue and I'm sure that Secretary Clinton will have very vigorous proponents of her point of view, as we will have."

There ARE in fact two sides to every issue UNLESS you are in the world of Hillary Clinton and DWS.
Sanders: Democratic convention could be 'messy'

Smoke em if you got them!

Fury

"Asked if the convention could be messy, Sanders said: "So what? Democracy is messy. Everyday my life is messy. But if you want everything to be quiet and orderly and allow, you know, just things to proceed without vigorous debate, that is not what democracy is about."

No matter what you may think of him.......he's right. A real democracy doesn't mean a quiet roll over. It wouldn't have to get so 'messy & nasty' if our so-called democracy hadn't been squashed for so many years. It's going to take some serious shaking up, to get us back on the right track again. My concern is that they'll take it too far & break us/US

Crazy Bernie, might be an insane, failed career politician, but even his limp wristed presence schlonged Crooked Hillary, so he deserves recognition for that at least. :p

No matter what you may think of him.......he's right. A real democracy doesn't mean a quiet roll over. It wouldn't have to get so 'messy & nasty' if our so-called democracy hadn't been squashed for so many years. It's going to take some serious shaking up, to get us back on the right track again. My concern is that they'll take it too far & break us/US
I like him myself. He's crazy as hell but I think he maybe the most honest person running.

Forum List

Back