Sales of George Orwells' "1984" Surge 6,888% in 24 Hours!

I got all pissed off when "W" initiated this bullshit during the last decade and I'm just as pissed by "O" now. My anger is non-partisan total disgust. How about you folks?

Agreed. In some matters Obama is no better than bush.

Bush was correct. I don't believe in equality and do not find the rights of foreigners the equal of the rights of americans.

I got all pissed off when "W" initiated this bullshit during the last decade and I'm just as pissed by "O" now. My anger is non-partisan total disgust. How about you folks?

Then when the shit hits the fan you'll blame Obama. Yea, I see.

Then when the shit hits the fan you'll blame Obama. Yea, I see.

Patrick Henry said "Give me liberty or give me death".
Winston Churchill said "All we have to fear is fear itself"
Benjamin Franklin said "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

Enough said.

When they read 1984 it will scare the crap out of them.

The surveillance and information collection was minute enough to find out Winston's deepest secret. He hidden fear, which the government used to force Winston to betray the woman he loved.

That's what obama is doing. The whole purpose of his eternal surveillance and data collection. Why he feels that the individual must keep nothing from the government, no secret, no opinion.

When they read 1984 it will scare the crap out of them.

The surveillance and information collection was minute enough to find out Winston's deepest secret. He hidden fear, which the government used to force Winston to betray the woman he loved.

That's what obama is doing. The whole purpose of his eternal surveillance and data collection. Why he feels that the individual must keep nothing from the government, no secret, no opinion.

So what are you saying? That there weren't these apparatuses for surveillance before Obama? Or are you actually saying that Orwell would've sided with the republicans, who never spied, lied, or done dirty tricks?

Forum List

Back