saddam's evil

Lets see those Christians cutting peoples tongues out, cutting their hands off, beheading others....come on you must have a library of this carnage?

I do.

Uganda - Pictures (graphic):
http://musingswithsam.files.wordpress.com/2006/06/john-lra-victim.jpg
http://media.npr.org/programs/newsnotes/features/2005/aug/uganda/blurb200.jpg
http://heyokamagazine.com/81804_UgandaWarCrimes.jpg
http://www.flightsafrica.co.uk/blog_images/LRAchildsoldiers4.jpg

"The LRA rebels say they are fighting for the establishment of a government based on the biblical Ten Commandments. They are notorious for kidnapping children and forcing them to become rebel fighters or concubines."

"Forty-eight people were hacked to death near the town of Kitgum in the far north of Uganda on July 25th, 2002. Local newspaper reports said elderly people were killed with machetes and spears, and babies were flung against trees."

"In particular, the LRA abducted numerous children and, at clandestine bases, terrorized them into virtual slavery as guards, concubines, and soldiers. In addition to being beaten, raped, and forced to march until exhausted, abducted children were forced to participate in the killing of other children who had attempted to escape.

Lord's Resistance Army (LRA)
LORD'S RESISTANCE ARMY
BBC NEWS | Africa | LRA victim: 'I cannot forget and forgive'
Profile: Lord's Resistance Army : NPR

--------------

Bosnia - Pictures:
http://children.foreignpolicyblogs.com/files/2007/07/srebrenica.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s6zY8-yAu...KbxmRu_cs/s1600/Markale+Massacre+Sarajevo.JPG

"Exemplified in graphic detail, soldiers abducted girls as young as 12 in the summer of 1992 and subjected them to appalling sexual torture in sports halls and a variety of 'rape houses' in complete view of Serb authorities and locals."

"So far, there are no exact figures on how many women and children were systematically raped by the Serb forces in various camps, but estimates range from 20,000 to 50,000."

"One case had Serb soldiers telling a Bosnian woman they were raping, 'You should have already left this town. We'll make you have Serbian babies who will be Christians.'"

"The evidence tendered by the Prosecutor describes scenes of unimaginable savagery: thousands of men executed and buried in mass graves, hundreds of men buried alive, men and women mutilated and slaughtered, children killed before their mothers’ eyes, a grandfather forced to eat the liver of his own grandson. These are truly scenes from hell, written on the darkest pages of human history."

ICTY - TPIY :: Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic accused of genocide following the take-over of Srebrenica.
Mass rape in the Bosnian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...shall I go on?

Lets see those Christians cutting peoples tongues out, cutting their hands off, beheading others....come on you must have a library of this carnage?

I do.

"The LRA rebels say they are fighting for the establishment of a government based on the biblical Ten Commandments. They are notorious for kidnapping children and forcing them to become rebel fighters or concubines."

"Forty-eight people were hacked to death near the town of Kitgum in the far north of Uganda on July 25th, 2002. Local newspaper reports said elderly people were killed with machetes and spears, and babies were flung against trees."

"In particular, the LRA abducted numerous children and, at clandestine bases, terrorized them into virtual slavery as guards, concubines, and soldiers. In addition to being beaten, raped, and forced to march until exhausted, abducted children were forced to participate in the killing of other children who had attempted to escape.

LORD'S RESISTANCE ARMY

--------------

Bosnia - Pictures:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s6zY8-yAu...KbxmRu_cs/s1600/Markale+Massacre+Sarajevo.JPG

"Exemplified in graphic detail, soldiers abducted girls as young as 12 in the summer of 1992 and subjected them to appalling sexual torture in sports halls and a variety of 'rape houses' in complete view of Serb authorities and locals."

"So far, there are no exact figures on how many women and children were systematically raped by the Serb forces in various camps, but estimates range from 20,000 to 50,000."

"One case had Serb soldiers telling a Bosnian woman they were raping, 'You should have already left this town. We'll make you have Serbian babies who will be Christians.'"

"The evidence tendered by the Prosecutor describes scenes of unimaginable savagery: thousands of men executed and buried in mass graves, hundreds of men buried alive, men and women mutilated and slaughtered, children killed before their mothers’ eyes, a grandfather forced to eat the liver of his own grandson. These are truly scenes from hell, written on the darkest pages of human history."

ICTY - TPIY :: Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic accused of genocide following the take-over of Srebrenica.

...shall I go on?
Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The group adheres to a syncretistic[4] blend of Christianity, Mysticism,[5] Islam,[6][7][8

I do.

LORD'S RESISTANCE ARMY

--------------

Bosnia - Pictures:

...shall I go on?

The term Bosnian Genocide is used to refer either to the genocide committed by Bosnian Serb forces in Srebrenica in 1995,[1] or to ethnic cleansing that took place during the 1992-1995 Bosnian War.[2][3]

Bosnian Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The group adheres to a syncretistic[4] blend of Christianity, Mysticism,[5] Islam,[6][7][8

Wishful thinking. The extent to which Kony "adheres" to Islam is limited to fasting during Ramadan... of course he's going to pull stunts like that in an attempt to please his backers in the Sudanese government. The group itself is Christian as its stated goal is to establish a Christian theocratic state based on biblical commandments and Acholi tradition. While they may not correctly observe the tenets of Christianity, they're no less "Christian" than the Taliban are "Islamic."

Wishful thinking. The extent to which Kony "adheres" to Islam is limited to fasting during Ramadan... of course he's going to pull stunts like that in an attempt to please his backers in the Sudanese government. The group itself is Christian as its stated goal is to establish a Christian theocratic state based on biblical commandments and Acholi tradition. While they may not correctly observe the tenets of Christianity, they're no less "Christian" than the Taliban are "Islamic."

Argue with Wiki...sorry

Argue with Wiki...sorry
Be sorry for yourself, dude. You're so unwilling to admit that followers of Christianity have the capacity to commit atrocities (as everyone does) that you're acting as if the Wikipedia article on the LRA is an authoritative and unquestionably accurate source. :lol:

Argue with Wiki...sorry
Be sorry for yourself, dude. You're so unwilling to admit that followers of Christianity have the capacity to commit atrocities (as everyone does) that you're acting as if the Wikipedia article on the LRA is an authoritative and unquestionably accurate source. :lol:

umm...umm...from your list of sources....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_rapes_in_the_Bosnian_War

I am an agnostic myself so I have no horse in this race.

The systematic torture in this video is horrible and atrocious. I don't believe that we are morally equivalent to these monsters, if we waterboard 3 high level terrorists to retrieve information to keep our citizens safe.

You have to admit there are fringe elements of Islam that have tried to hijack the religion. Most muslims are very descent people though.

So because waterboarding is not nearly as bad as what Islamic Extremists do, then it makes it acceptable?

Maybe someone who assaulted and beat another person into a coma should use as their defense that what they did was far less severe than what Jeffrey Dahmer did.

So because waterboarding is not nearly as bad as what Islamic Extremists do, then it makes it acceptable?

Maybe someone who assaulted and beat another person into a coma should use as their defense that what they did was far less severe than what Jeffrey Dahmer did.
So, what would be your method of getting information from a high level terrorist that you- have just captured? Give him a popsicle and ask where the alqada training camps are located? You left wing soft shelled liberals have absolutely no sense of direction when it comes to obtaining pertinent information from terrorists. They are evil, they want to kill you, and yet you take up for them. Good God.

So, what would be your method of getting information from a high level terrorist that you- have just captured? Give him a popsicle and ask where the alqada training camps are located? You left wing soft shelled liberals have absolutely no sense of direction when it comes to obtaining pertinent information from terrorists. They are evil, they want to kill you, and yet you take up for them. Good God.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Abikersailor said we should give diabetic terrorists sugar free cookies to ascertain information.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I say make the interrogation as painful as possible. They are murderers and criminals to the highest order. They have absolutely zero rights under the American constitution so cut their balls off and chop off their fingers. They are worthless humans in todays's modern society. They are living a life of more than a thousand years ago which does not fit into today's world. Read your history.

I say make the interrogation as painful as possible. They are murderers and criminals to the highest order. They have absolutely zero rights under the American constitution so cut their balls off and chop off their fingers. They are worthless humans in todays's modern society. They are living a life of more than a thousand years ago which does not fit into today's world. Read your history.

I wouldn't go that far, but I don't think a little water in their face is going to kill them.

I wouldn't go that far, but I don't think a little water in their face is going to kill them.

If you want to inflict pain in order to gain information, you don't mamsy pamsy with water in the face, you inflict real pain, and a promise that additional pain will ensue unless they give you the correct information. You can't be a pussy when dealing with die hard terrorists who have been trained to kill you, the infidel. God, you guys are so weak.

If you want to inflict pain in order to gain information, you don't mamsy pamsy with water in the face, you inflict real pain, and a promise that additional pain will ensue unless they give you the correct information. You can't be a pussy when dealing with die hard terrorists who have been trained to kill you, the infidel. God, you guys are so weak.

So how long have you been into homosexual bondage and S&M?

Can't agree with you but waterboarding is nearly 100% effective.

What's the difference between beheadings and putting a bullet in through the skull? Nothing. The end result is that they're both dead. Saddam gassing people wasn't meant to terrorize the ones he killed. He wanted to give warning to the ones that were still alive that he could touch them at any time. So bin Laden sent some planes into some buildings. He accomplished exactly what he wanted to do. Most Americans are terrified of another terrorist attack. And instead of being smart about preventing another one, we just throw money at it hoping that it will prevent it. Deep down, we all know that it is going to happen again. We know that kind of planning takes time just like from '93 - '01. Eight years until another attack. Well, what is '01 + 8? You folks need to realize that there are some things more important that democrats and republicans. Sotomayer and Limbaugh. We're looking into the player's face and taking our eyes off the ball. Wake up people.

Has anyone ever watched 'Buried in the sand', It is a documentary of Saddam's torture and killing. Anyone who considers waterboarding stooping to Islamic Extremist's level should see the carnage from this perversion of Islam. If you have a weak stomach, pass on it though...:eek:

BTW- commentary is over the top right wing...ignore the commentator and watch the horror

Here are some reviews

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Buried in the Sand - The Deception of America

Yo.........JSkeeves.......you are an idiot of the first water.

IF you had spent any time in the military, or IF you watch any kind of news other than Faux Noise, you would understand that torture does NOT WORK.

Did you hear the story on the news this morning about the terrorist who told his interrogator that he wanted to slit his throat because of what had happened to his family?

He was a diabetic. So what did the interrogator do? He got some sugar free cookies for the dude while he was talking to him.

Got the info on around 5 or 6 other terrorists, many of whom the Bush Jr. admin held up to the American people as proof that we needed to invade Iraq.

Get a fucking clue, quit being such a pussy, and go do a hitch in the military for 4 years.

Maybe then you'll understand you're full of shit.

everything in a sugar free cookie turns to sugar once you eat it..except the fat

Enk! Carbohydrates.

What's the difference between beheadings and putting a bullet in through the skull? Nothing. The end result is that they're both dead. Saddam gassing people wasn't meant to terrorize the ones he killed. He wanted to give warning to the ones that were still alive that he could touch them at any time. So bin Laden sent some planes into some buildings. He accomplished exactly what he wanted to do. Most Americans are terrified of another terrorist attack. And instead of being smart about preventing another one, we just throw money at it hoping that it will prevent it. Deep down, we all know that it is going to happen again. We know that kind of planning takes time just like from '93 - '01. Eight years until another attack. Well, what is '01 + 8? You folks need to realize that there are some things more important that democrats and republicans. Sotomayer and Limbaugh. We're looking into the player's face and taking our eyes off the ball. Wake up people.

Watch the movie and tell me he didn't terrorize his people. Cutting tongues out of mouths, cutting off fingers, cutting hands off, cutting heads off.......that's Saddam and his sons.

Forum List

Back