saddam's evil

jreeves: All of us saw what happened on 9/11. I'm no pansy weak kneed- liberal, just a liberal and a realist. I have never been water boarded. I'm sure it sucks the cosmic wanger. But, it's a lot better than..let me see. Taking a plane under threats of death, then piloting that aircraft into a civilian building for...WHAT, exactly? Remind me what those heroes strove to prove? Theistic extremist endeavor to prove God is dead? What were they trying say there? Anyway, water boarding is piffle. Why worry? Given the alternative? what, all those well meaning jerks trying to protect us from terrorism, or all those wonderful hateful neo-nihilists pretending to know what god's will is?

jreeves: All of us saw what happened on 9/11. I'm no pansy weak kneed- liberal, just a liberal and a realist. I have never been water boarded. I'm sure it sucks the cosmic wanger. But, it's a lot better than..let me see. Taking a plane under threats of death, then piloting that aircraft into a civilian building for...WHAT, exactly? Remind me what those heroes strove to prove? Theistic extremist endeavor to prove God is dead? What were they trying say there? Anyway, water boarding is piffle. Why worry? Given the alternative? what, all those well meaning jerks trying to protect us from terrorism, or all those wonderful hateful neo-nihilists pretending to know what god's will is?

They did protect us for 7 1/2 years....and know that didn't disregard the law, they protected America's citizenry.

They did protect us for 7 1/2 years....and know that didn't disregard the law, they protected America's citizenry.

Clinton protected us from bin Laden for 7.5 years. Did he authorize waterboarding to do it??

I said he didn't terrorize the people he killed.

You know this how?

Maybe I should have added when he killed them. Make sense? 9/11 wasn't meant to terrorize the fallen, it was meant to terrorize us.

How about in the moments before his thugs killed them? I wonder if Daniel Pearl felt terror before his head was severed from his body....

These terrorists are animals and we need to prevent them from attacking our homeland. If that means pouring water in their faces so be it.

Last edited:
You know this how?

Maybe I should have added when he killed them. Make sense? 9/11 wasn't meant to terrorize the fallen, it was meant to terrorize us.

How about in the moments before his thugs killed them? I wonder if Daniel Pearl felt terror before his head was severed from his body....

These terrorists are animals and we need to prevent them from attacking our homeland. If that means pouring in their faces so be it.

Man, they were just pawns in the bin Laden plan. He was counting on our terror not theirs. The terrorists are not animals. But pouring water on their faces isn't gonna prevent terrorism.

These terrorists are animals and we need to prevent them from attacking our homeland. If that means pouring in their faces so be it.

Man, they were just pawns in the bin Laden plan. He was counting on our terror not theirs. The terrorists are not animals. But pouring water on their faces isn't gonna prevent terrorism.

BS waterboarding worked in the past and it would work in the future. The terrorist in the video are not animals, oh ok:cuckoo:

Clinton protected us from bin Laden for 7.5 years. Did he authorize waterboarding to do it??
No, Bill Clinton didn't protect us from Bin Laden or any other terrorists while he was the president. We have many marines and sailors who are in their graves due to Bill Clinton's term in office. The 9-11 attacks were instigated during his term. The Muslims who drove the planes into the twin towers and the military building were trained in Florida during Clinton's term in office. Water boarding certainly took place during Clinton's term, but he had nothing to do with the results.

BS waterboarding worked in the past and it would work in the future. The terrorist in the video are not animals, oh ok:cuckoo:

No, they're not animals. You want to classify them as sub human to see the logic in your argument.

No, Bill Clinton didn't protect us from Bin Laden or any other terrorists while he was the president. We have many marines and sailors who are in their graves due to Bill Clinton's term in office. The 9-11 attacks were instigated during his term. The Muslims who drove the planes into the twin towers and the military building were trained in Florida during Clinton's term in office. Water boarding certainly took place during Clinton's term, but he had nothing to do with the results.

Well, if that's the case, with all of the roadside bombs in Iraq, Bush didn't protect us for three weeks. Links?

Has anyone ever watched 'Buried in the sand', It is a documentary of Saddam's torture and killing. Anyone who considers waterboarding stooping to Islamic Extremist's level should see the carnage from this perversion of Islam. If you have a weak stomach, pass on it though...:eek:

BTW- commentary is over the top right wing...ignore the commentator and watch the horror

Here are some reviews

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Buried in the Sand - The Deception of America
Do you really want the US to stoop to that level? Oh, of course you do.

So what exactly is your point?
What is yours?

Jimmy Carter didn't put Saddam in power you simp (yes, he took over iraq during the CARTER administration) and no, the US didn't give him Mustard gas, which was used on the kurds.

Here is a revealing picture, Chamberlin shaking hands with Hitler!

chamberlain345.jpg

Geez, he must have been pro nazi!

Asshole.

Nope we Americans don't give a fuck about humanitarian aid....

Bosnian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I mean you can tell by this chart the US gives very little for humanitarian aid
View attachment 7432

Dude... you've got to be joking, right? Let's make it loud and clear:

7432d1243714969-saddams-evil-net-oda-2008.png

Notice anything interesting there? Or are you really that fucking stupid?

Yes we give the most money of any nation. Some idiots believe we should give based on our GNi but that's because they have lower GNI. Everybody wants US money for humanitarian aid but wants to demonize us as well.

Yes we give the most money of any nation. Some idiots believe we should give based on our GNi but that's because they have lower GNI. Everybody wants US money for humanitarian aid but wants to demonize us as well.
Maybe that is another discussion that should be addressed by the masses so everyone can put in their two cents worth.

Has anyone ever watched 'Buried in the sand', It is a documentary of Saddam's torture and killing. Anyone who considers waterboarding stooping to Islamic Extremist's level should see the carnage from this perversion of Islam. If you have a weak stomach, pass on it though...:eek:

BTW- commentary is over the top right wing...ignore the commentator and watch the horror

Here are some reviews

Do you really want the US to stoop to that level? Oh, of course you do.

No I don't, I want our government to protect its citizenry.

Maybe that is another discussion that should be addressed by the masses so everyone can put in their two cents worth.

Agreed

No, they're not animals. You want to classify them as sub human to see the logic in your argument.

These terrorist don't have any feelings regarding human life. As such, they seem more like animals than humans. I believe we should waterboard only to save American lives. There is a distinction please pay attention.

Here are some reviews

So what exactly is your point?

I think almost every living american knows that certain small elements of Islam and even some christians are sick fucks. We put Suddam in power and supported him for a couple of decades. Christ! Rumsfeld even supplied him with the helicopter deployment apparatis and chemicals to gas the Kurds.

Partners in Crime: U.S. Complicity in the War Crimes of Saddam Hussein

Common DREAMS? ROFLMNAO Oh GOD that's precious... But that does explain why this fool is constantly spewing this brand of insufferable idiocy.

The US had nothing to do with Saddam coming to power... And the US did not supply Iraq with Chemical or biological weapons; and this without regard to the nonsense being spewed over at CommonDreams... the original "Progressive Ech-chamber"...

The notion that the US supplied CBW (Chemical/Biological Weapons) to Saddam is a misnomer which came from the post 9-11 Anthrax scare...

The US Dept. O'Agriculture has for DECADES a program to sustain the health of international livestock inventories through the destribution of vaccines to third world nations. One of those vaccines is of course a vaccine for Anthrax...

In the midst of the Anthrax scare, some geniuses, who were probably associated with Commondreams, given the propensity for such to be associated with the leftist media... came to discover this program had provided Iraq with this vaccine and this myth was born.

The US government did not provide ANY form of CBW to Iraq; it did not provide any delivery system for such to Iraq and we did not provide any ARMS to Iraq...

Iraq was a sychophant devotee to the SOVIET UNION... it was given and made purchases of SOVIET WEAPONRY... every facet of the Iraqi Military was sourced from the Soviets, with rare exception... some French components and aircraft were purchased after Saddam's entrance in '79... From the Infantry Rifle, the AK47, to the Soviet Jet fighters, to include the mig 25... Iraq was armed to the teeth by the Soviets and the US provided NOTHING of the sort to Iraq.

What the US DID provide was intelligence; specifically satellite photo's of Iranian military movements... but that is about the extent of it.

Forum List

Back