Sabotaged

What happened?
Long story but it cost us millions actually and is the reason I won't ever try another business.

Equipment was sabotaged from the factory, bank shorted loan funds of the majority of working capital and then they used fraud in the courts to go after us with a scorched earth policy. Fought it best we could but when you are fighting giants and such you are pretty well screwed as a simple mom and pop operation.

When I contracted for the state in Idaho my first contract there was also a lot of it that went on. Not just me but every other female that initially contracted back then. I eventually got pissed and fought it but what they did ruined a lot of the others lives and they just didn't have the heart to fight it; that was back in the early 80's. In all that over the years you make enemies out of corrupt asshats and the ones that work for the states have a long reach if they decide to try to make your life miserable... Truth takes time to get out but in the mean time the corrupt have a hey day.

That bank fraud, the court committing fraud and corporate sabotage all happened in Iowa...

In Idaho Disir once I decided "I'm not going to let them get away with that because if they did it to me they are doing it to others" I was blessed enough to meet some great people. All were AG's or very connected to them. Between those good people I met and God given intuition plus with Rod's knowledge we made it through and I became one of the prime contractors in that field until the children were out and on their own I I retired from it all.

Later after making those friends (still friends today) that also created issues as a lot of people get real resentful; and resentful people can do a lot of damage with lies.

I'm so sorry.
Thanks but truthfully I have to consider it all in the realm of things I needed to learn while living here in this world. Poverty really isn't too bad if you learn to adjust and its not like we hadn't been there before. Much worse to be in poverty with children and no home paid for.

Thanks but truthfully I have to consider it all in the realm of things I needed to learn while living here in this world. Poverty really isn't too bad if you learn to adjust and its not like we hadn't been there before. Much worse to be in poverty with children and no home paid for.

I don't know if I could go through that and not be bitter.

I don't know if I could go through that and not be bitter.
I can't say I have much love for some of the people involved in it all but I do know justice prevails long term and it finds them all. Sometimes we even get to watch that all go down and see what miserable people they actually are.

I'm not sure my son is actually my son, is that what you mean?
No. You go down and get a DNA test and then you sue to get your child support back. This is about employment.

I can't say I have much love for some of the people involved in it all but I do know justice prevails long term and it finds them all. Sometimes we even get to watch that all go down and see what miserable people they actually are.
I hope they got everything and more.

I hope they got everything and more.
They all do and we each do. God is just Disir and I know that with all my heart and soul. Like I said I had a lot to learn and truthfully one lifetime here is difficult to get that all in but mine has been extremely full and fulfilling along with I have been exceedingly blessed even in the hard times.

Forum List

Back