Ryan sets ambitious agenda if elected House speaker

R

rdean

His talk of strengthening the "safety net" likely covers the federal government's costly Social Security retirement pension program and Medicare and Medicaid healthcare subsidy programs for the elderly, disabled and poor.

Ryan launched himself onto the national stage in 2011 with a plan to convert the popular fee-for-service Medicare program into a system of subsidies for seniors to buy coverage from private insurers, or a scaled-back Medicare.

I will continue to oppose Congressman Ryan’s plans to privatize Medicare and slash Social Security.

-----------------------------------------------------

There are a lot of people out there Ryan could really screw over. Give him time.

This guy is a evil son of a bitch...Yet, the loserterians are still angry at him for not being extreme enough?

Yep, lets throw old people onto the cold hard street after 40 years of work. This party could not give a single fuck for the workers. But it sure wants you to bust your ass for next to shit.

His talk of strengthening the "safety net" likely covers the federal government's costly Social Security retirement pension program and Medicare and Medicaid healthcare subsidy programs for the elderly, disabled and poor.

Ryan launched himself onto the national stage in 2011 with a plan to convert the popular fee-for-service Medicare program into a system of subsidies for seniors to buy coverage from private insurers, or a scaled-back Medicare.

I will continue to oppose Congressman Ryan’s plans to privatize Medicare and slash Social Security.

-----------------------------------------------------

There are a lot of people out there Ryan could really screw over. Give him time.
Oh please dear gawd, let it be so. I see much entertainment on the horizon :D

“But in December, a decision must be made on the budget to prevent a government shutdown like the one Republicans forced in October 2013.

His handling of this difficult negotiation will show if Ryan leads "in a pragmatic, effective way or in a way that is ill-conceived and unrealistic," said Representative Steny Hoyer, the No. 2 House Democrat.”

And unfortunately for the American people the Anti-Freedom Caucus is only interested in that which is ill-conceived and unrealistic.

“But in December, a decision must be made on the budget to prevent a government shutdown like the one Republicans forced in October 2013.

His handling of this difficult negotiation will show if Ryan leads "in a pragmatic, effective way or in a way that is ill-conceived and unrealistic," said Representative Steny Hoyer, the No. 2 House Democrat.”

And unfortunately for the American people the Anti-Freedom Caucus is only interested in that which is ill-conceived and unrealistic.

appropriate

I agree. Get rid of them entirely.
Because to the right, destitute Americans are the best Americans.

How fucking ridiculous. I don't receive either Medicare nor Social Security. I'm not destitute.

When I retire, I still won't receive either, because they'll both be broke and defunct by then. Yet I still won't be destitute.

Of course, every single day that I have to dump my money down those black holes, destitution creeps a little closer. Thanks Obama.

You have to understand the left's long term strategy. Tax increases are a loser at the polls so they gave up on that and now are driving up the debt and government spending to 'force' tax increases further down the road. This is why they will resist any attempts to fix these problems while they are still fixable without raising taxes. Pile on the government spending. Import millions of welfare bound illegals. Free college free healthcare free fill in the blank they know the bill will come do and once they have overwhelmed the system with spending mark my words this will be their message, "we have to pay our bills". Obama has already begun using that talking point.

You have to understand the left's long term strategy. Tax increases are a loser at the polls so they gave up on that and now are driving up the debt and government spending to 'force' tax increases further down the road. This is why they will resist any attempts to fix these problems while they are still fixable without raising taxes. Pile on the government spending. Import millions of welfare bound illegals. Free college free healthcare free fill in the blank they know the bill will come do and once they have overwhelmed the system with spending mark my words this will be their message, "we have to pay our bills". Obama has already begun using that talking point.

when was the last time the rep congress passed a tax cut?

when was the last time the rep congress passed a tax cut?

Why are you asking me my negative opinion of lying two face RINO's is well established.

This guy is a evil son of a bitch...Yet, the loserterians are still angry at him for not being extreme enough?

Yep, lets throw old people onto the cold hard street after 40 years of work. This party could not give a single fuck for the workers. But it sure wants you to bust your ass for next to shit.

No party give a bleep about workers.

You morons on the far left seem to be smoking more crack than ever.

Forum List

Back