Ryan Justifies Lack Of Washington Establishment Loyalty to the President

Ryan: We Weren’t Elected To Defend Trump From Investigations

Ryan and McConnell also obviously believe they weren't elected to serve their Constituents and do what is best for the country, as they keep rolling over to the liberals.
Ryan is absolutely correct. Congress and Senate officials were elected to serve the people. Its not their job to be Kool-aid drinkers. They should be loyal to this country first.
Ryan was not elected to defend Trump...but he demonstrates he has no loyalty to the President in the midst of bogus false accusation after false accusation that continues to blow up in the Democrats' faces. Before the election Ryan and McConnell made it no secret they did not want Trump to be President...they still don't.

One compliment I will give Democrats is that they rally around each other, defend each other, and have infinitely more loyalty / unity than Republicans. That is a 'Leadership' thing / culture Ryan and McConnell have proven they do not have...and never will.

Ryan and McConnell also obviously believe they weren't elected to serve their Constituents and do what is best for the country, as they keep rolling over to the liberals.
Ryan is absolutely correct. Congress and Senate officials were elected to serve the people. Its not their job to be Kool-aid drinkers. They should be loyal to this country first.
Ryan was not elected to defend Trump...but he demonstrates he has no loyalty to the President in the midst of bogus false accusation after false accusation that continues to blow up in the Democrats' faces. Before the election Ryan and McConnell made it no secret they did not want Trump to be President...they still don't.

One compliment I will give Democrats is that they rally around each other, defend each other, and have infinitely more loyalty / unity than Republicans. That is a 'Leadership' thing / culture Ryan and McConnell have proven they do not have...and never will.

Ryan has defended Trump plenty of times, despite criticizing him in the past.

If the Republicans want to sabotage the Naked Emperor even more than he has already sabotaged himself, they should hold hearings about whether or not Trump hired Russian hookers to piss on him.

"I would never do that if I thought there were cameras around!"

It's tough to be loyal when you are surrounded by a bunch of egotistical self serving pricks. Ideologically speaking I lean pretty right, I'm for small government, low taxes, less regulation but for the life of me I can't get behind the Republican Party because they have a bunch of douchebags who have apparently learned their communication skills straight from the frat house weightroom.

Ryan's first and foremost loyalty should be to the people of his district. Not the President. Not the party. To his people.

I got two words for the cheesehead punk Paul Ryan....

Eric Cantor.

Don't think it can't happen. :nono:

Ryan, like so many in the DC swamp...is 100% in the pockets of the Establishment.
It's tough to be loyal when you are surrounded by a bunch of egotistical self serving pricks. Ideologically speaking I lean pretty right, I'm for small government, low taxes, less regulation but for the life of me I can't get behind the Republican Party because they have a bunch of douchebags who have apparently learned their communication skills straight from the frat house weightroom.

I share your values. And you're right, because the "Republican" party is NOT REALLY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

That's because almost ALL of those in DC are beholden to the Establishment. That huge bureaucracy of people who are in government for the primary purpose of self enrichment. Democrat or Republican...American politics is no longer about We The People.

Don't chose sides.....choose your beliefs and go with those who faithfully represent yours.

Problem is....you may have a terribly hard time finding ANYONE in DC who cares. They're too busy being gifted by lobbyist and voting on laws to further enhance their own lives.

Then they should stop drinking the Progressive Kool-aide, and step down.

I got two words for the cheesehead punk Paul Ryan....

Eric Cantor.

Don't think it can't happen. :nono:

During the last primary, Ryan slaughtered his opponent. He had 84 percent of the vote! I am not saying it isn't impossible, but it would certainly be an up-hill battle for any primary challenger.

The OP is an idiot. Ryan and Mitchy have been trying their best to support Trump as he is their best chance to pass legislation that they've been campaigning on for years. There are only so many excuses these guys are going to make for our belligerent leader before they check out though
What? Trump said last week, let's just repeal Obamacare. What have these two half-wits done to make THAT happen? This should be a slam-dunk, yet within 24 hours there were how many "Republicans" that said they wouldn't vote for repeal, even after voting FOR it. These two guys couldn't lead a bunch of 2nd graders to recess.

It's pretty clear, RYAN is part of THE ESTABLISHMENT

These SOBs both on THE RIGHT & LEFT are so used to robbing The AMERICAN PEOPLE, that they think they can litterally get away with Murder.

The Saddest Part is, The Corrupt Left and Right Establishment has The Left and the Media helping them to rob The Taxpayers Blind and they are willing enablers to continue to promote and perpetuate a culture of Graft, Bribery and Political Corruption. I honestly don't understand how The Left can defend that kind of shit.

These traitors Ryan, McConnell, McCain, etc hate Trump.

If they were really working for the voters they would have told Pelosi, Schumer, etc "we won you lost sit down shut up".

Forum List

Back