Ryan heckled

I'm not surprised you ignernt rw's think its just fine for LyinRyan to charge for a Town Hall and then make fun of an elderly man who simply wanted to ask a question.

He plans to steal your own parent's health care too, you know.

I remember times when Obama has answered questions from hecklers. Same with Arlen Specter. But R's know they don't dare let Americans speak. Never mind the Constitution, they will do whatever they must to keep the citizens quiet.

still think the same thing luddly? given obama has done the same thing...

I'm not surprised you ignernt rw's think its just fine for LyinRyan to charge for a Town Hall and then make fun of an elderly man who simply wanted to ask a question.

He plans to steal your own parent's health care too, you know.

Yeah I'm sure that's all it was, kinda like a jobs bill magically makes jobs....lets see those details luddly sheehan........that's where democrats fall short.

Assume the position, Pubtrolls- the only kind...

I was talking about you today to my son. I miss the like of you. You have to remember my son lives and breathes north of new york.

when you come on board you are so fun. ok so much for niceties.

Now I have to think about negging you.

:D

will the troll now claim obama doesn't dare let americans speak and doesn't care about the constitution?

my hunch...he won't return to this thread because he knows what a failure it is.

you mean Dudley the "Independent" .......

he claims he is an independent?

:lol:

yea in a poll in another thread.....and get this.....so did Chris......at least Franco had enough honesty to say what he is......

OMG... Ryan was heckled?

:lol:
....And, NOW.....his extermination (of the poor)-agenda is.....​

..... falling-APART!!!!!

"In a proposed settlement of a nationwide class-action lawsuit, the administration has agreed to scrap a decades-old practice that required many beneficiaries to show a likelihood of medical or functional improvement before Medicare would pay for skilled nursing and therapy services.

Under the agreement, which amounts to a significant change in Medicare coverage rules, Medicare will pay for such services if they are needed to “maintain the patient’s current condition or prevent or slow further deterioration,” regardless of whether the patient’s condition is expected to improve."

joseph-goebbels-speech.jpg

Forum List

Back