RW (Breitbart & Co.) source Joshua Goldberg arrested for terrorism, tried to incite 9-11 like attack

This thread is about Joshua Goldberg.

Are you able to read, or are you just plain old brain-damaged?
ANYTHING in the OP is open to debate. Call a mod if you want. ALL points ALL links ARE OPEN.

lol.

You are such a whiner. I love it.

Now, stay in your basement and let the pizza boxes collect around your WIN 98 computer.
YOUR OP
YOUR link
YOUR fault
Deal with it.

Cheez with that whine?

Take a look at the OP title. That will set you in the right direction, baby huey.
If YOU wish to IGNORE the ruling of the mod that is on you.
I myself will simply find ANOTHER thread.
Good day.

I'll also note the disparity between how Joshua is immediately identified as a Jewish American contrasted with how the MSM avoids using the accurate term "Islamic Terrorists" and neglects to include the race when the perpetrators of violent crimes are not white.

Last edited:
Shaun King is mentioned in a link title and in one sentence of mine, but that does not make him the main topic of the OP. Some people are seriously brain damaged in USMB.

This is fun to watch.

That makes him a part of the OP now doesn't it. And yes, you are fun to watch when you get caught!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Uhm, no. Mentioning him only to prove that Joshua Goldberg was a bona-fide source for Breitbart does not mean that his story (Shaun King's) is the main story here. It's like building a house and some idiot gets all hung up on a nail in the basement. People would call that fool an idiot. lol...

Oh, and such is actually evidence of trolls and trolling. But hey, RWNJs are notorious to trolling, so wunderbar, wunderbar.

:D

So, are you an idiot?

(Remember, rustballz, you are allowed to plead the 5th, but only if it is a 5th of Whiskey!)

And they weren't MAKING it the primary story. They were merely asking if what was said about the man was true and while joshua certainly is a nut job it turns out the facts he presented about mr. King just happened to be factual.

See how easy that is?

And I NEVER plead the 5th. That's for cowards!

So this Jewish guy incited attacks and assisted terrorists, for example suggesting that "nails in the bomb should be soaked in rat poison to maximize their lethality."

Wow.

48069464.cached.jpg

‘Terrorist’ Troll Pretended to Be ISIS, White Supremacist, and Jewish Lawyer

BREAKING: 'Islamist' Jew "Joshua Goldberg" Arrested for Plotting Bomb Attack at Kansas City 9-11 Memorial Event - The Gateway Pundit

FBI arrests Jewish American for posing as Australian online jihadist

A young Jewish American man has been charged with pretending to be an Australian-based Islamic State jihadist after a FBI joint investigation with the Australian Federal Police based on information provided by Fairfax Media.

Joshua Ryne Goldberg, a 20-year old living at his parents' house in US state of Florida, is accused of posing online as "Australi Witness," an IS supporter who publicly called for a series of attacks against individuals and events in western countries.

In recent days Australi Witness has claimed online that he is working with other jihadists to plan attacks in Australia and the United States. He distributed pictures of a bomb that he was working on with "2 lbs of explosives inside".

Early on Friday, Australian time, Goldberg, who is non-Muslim and has no real-world links with extremism, was arrested at his home by Florida police for "distribution of information relating to explosives, destructive devices, and weapons of mass destruction".

Here is an example of Joshua Goldberg as a "source" for Breitbart:

Shaun King Supporters Cook Up New Conspiracy Theory

And here are some of his writings:

Joshua Goldberg

Joshua Goldberg should not be confused with a certain Jonah Goldberg, who writes for a number of RW publications, including NRO. The two are, to my knowledge, not related to each other.

Still, Breitbart is backpedaling at the speed of light over this one, for JOSHUA Goldberg was indeed a source in their smear story over Shaun King (Black Lives Matter).

No matter how you look at it, this young man's trolling went way over the boundaries of the law and he is now in a world of trouble. It's doubly painful when a fellow Jew does something like this. Just disgusting.

This is how far whacked out Righties are willing to go.

FYI.
Supporting persecution of the Jews, eh you little Adolph-clone.

I kind of wonder why there is so much enthusiasm for arresting a Jewish terrorist? I don't see the same passion for arresting Islamic terrorist.

48069464.cached.jpg

BREAKING: 'Islamist' Jew "Joshua Goldberg" Arrested for Plotting Bomb Attack at Kansas City 9-11 Memorial Event - The Gateway Pundit

A young Jewish American man has been charged with pretending to be an Australian-based Islamic State jihadist after a FBI joint investigation with the Australian Federal Police based on information provided by Fairfax Media.

Joshua Ryne Goldberg, a 20-year old living at his parents' house in US state of Florida, is accused of posing online as "Australi Witness," an IS supporter who publicly called for a series of attacks against individuals and events in western countries.

In recent days Australi Witness has claimed online that he is working with other jihadists to plan attacks in Australia and the United States. He distributed pictures of a bomb that he was working on with "2 lbs of explosives inside".

Early on Friday, Australian time, Goldberg, who is non-Muslim and has no real-world links with extremism, was arrested at his home by Florida police for "distribution of information relating to explosives, destructive devices, and weapons of mass destruction".

Joshua Goldberg

Joshua Goldberg should not be confused with a certain Jonah Goldberg, who writes for a number of RW publications, including NRO. The two are, to my knowledge, not related to each other.

Still, Breitbart is backpedaling at the speed of light over this one, for JOSHUA Goldberg was indeed a source in their smear story over Shaun King (Black Lives Matter).

No matter how you look at it, this young man's trolling went way over the boundaries of the law and he is now in a world of trouble. It's doubly painful when a fellow Jew does something like this. Just disgusting.

FYI.
Uhm, no. You are pathetically stupid. Reporting news is not supporting persecution. Plus, his Judaism has nothing to do with his crazy-assed behavior. Were you a real Jew, you would have known this, Putz.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

48069464.cached.jpg

Joshua Goldberg

FYI.
Uhm, no. You are pathetically stupid. Reporting news is not supporting persecution. Plus, his Judaism has nothing to do with his crazy-assed behavior. Were you a real Jew, you would have known this, Putz.

A) You chose to post this anti semitic story.
B) He is referred to as the Jew Goldberg.
Now go fuck yourself, you jew-hating bastard.

48069464.cached.jpg

Joshua Goldberg

FYI.

A) You chose to post this anti semitic story.
B) He is referred to as the Jew Goldberg.
Now go fuck yourself, you jew-hating bastard.
No. It's not about his faith.
It's about his actions.
You are deliberately looking for something to bitch about.

I will condemn any terrorist who tries to harm Americans. So do other real Jews. They condemn him as well. Since you aren't are Jew, but rather, a hate-filled gollum-gollum troll with no real purpose in life, I don't expect you to understand this. Now, go make some cool but totally false Greece predictions, Putz.

Last edited:

Hard to even know where to begin with this hatemonger. First let me state that I am glad he is now behind bars and I hope that he does end up paying for his crimes.

Obviously this was all a "game" to him but he failed to appreciate that he was playing with the lives of real people. That crosses the line in a major way.

Not-so-Breitbart always finds itself in these situations because it sucks at vetting it's sources. What is even worse is that the lackwits in this thread still believe the disinformation that Breitbart disseminated. Not that I expect the dullards to admit to being duped, yet again, but at least this thread exposed them for being mental midgets with zero critical thinking skills.

48069464.cached.jpg

Joshua Goldberg

FYI.
He's one of your jewish brothers so...suck on it.

Isn't Shaun King the idiot who pretended to be black? That guy needs some help

Pay attention, asswipe. The OP is not about Shaun King, it's about something else. Learn to concentrate so that you don't look like a complete waste of human flesh.
YOU opened the right to compare with THIS in your OP.
Makes it LEGIT for debate.

Uhm, no. You are stupid.
Mentioning a side-issue does not make it a main issue.
Smart people understand this.
People who claim to have an IQ of 214 apparently do not.
Pay attention and learn to concentrate with more energy than that of a snail.

LOL So you admit it's an issue...side issue? Get real Herr Moron and get past thining I will ever take direction from you

This thread is about Joshua Goldberg.

Are you able to read, or are you just plain old brain-damaged?
I think both.....:)

What a sorry excuse for a human being.....of course Briebart incites the already brain damaged to anger, so it's no surprise.

What exact crime did he commit? It says he was pretending, is that against the law? Obama, Susan Rice and Mrs. Clinton could be accused of actually lighting the fire of unrest when they lied about a video.

What exact crime did he commit? It says he was pretending, is that against the law? Obama, Susan Rice and Mrs. Clinton could be accused of actually lighting the fire of unrest when they lied about a video.
I guess Faux News doesn't keep it's viewers updated.

Uh-oh. The New York Times reported today that, Ahmed Abu Khattala, a suspected attacker of the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, “told other Libyans” that the attack was instigated by the infamous anti-Islam video, Innocence of Muslims, originally posted on YouTube. If true, this would confirm the administration’s early suspicions that the attack occurred in response to the video — a suspicion that was initially detailed in a CIA memo.
Benghazi Suspect Says Attacks Were Instigated by Anti-Islam Internet Video - The Daily Banter

I guess Faux News doesn't keep it's viewers updated.

Uh-oh. The New York Times reported today that, Ahmed Abu Khattala, a suspected attacker of the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, “told other Libyans” that the attack was instigated by the infamous anti-Islam video, Innocence of Muslims, originally posted on YouTube. If true, this would confirm the administration’s early suspicions that the attack occurred in response to the video — a suspicion that was initially detailed in a CIA memo.
Benghazi Suspect Says Attacks Were Instigated by Anti-Islam Internet Video - The Daily Banter

How convenient. I have no doubt you believe Muslim extremists. It wasn't a protest it was an attack, you do know the difference?

Hillary got warning Benghazi attack was premeditated terrorism

Sidney Blumenthal, Clinton’s longtime trusted friend and former campaign adviser, sent an intelligence assessment to the secretary of state’s personal account on Sept. 13, 2012 — two days after four Americans were killed at the Benghazi outpost.

Citing sensitive sources, Blumenthal wrote Clinton that the attacks “had been planned for approximately one month” and carried out by “well-trained, hardened killers” from Ansar al-Sharia, the Libyan terrorist group.

The emails, obtained by The New York Times, says the attackers wanted to use protests as cover for the siege. This was a change from his sources’ assessment a day earlier — which he also shared with Clinton — that the attacks were a reaction to a US video that defamed the Prophet Muhammad.

Last edited:
What a sorry excuse for a human being.....of course Briebart incites the already brain damaged to anger, so it's no surprise.

I believe NaziBoy, Statshisfuckingnameis, just stepped on his OWN DICK, perhaps some of you left wing :ahole-1:'s can confirm.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Daily Kos Founder’s Breitbart Attack Backfires Big Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youngcons ^ | september 12, 2015 | Andrew Mark Miller
Markos Moulitsas, the founder of the terrible ultra liberal “news” sites Daily Kos and Vox, took to Twitter on Saturday morning to criticize Breitbart for employing Joshua Ryne Goldberg who was arrested for allegedly plotting to commit a terrorist attack on Friday’s anniversary of 9/11. -snip Only one problem Goldberg didn’t actually write for Breitbart. Not only that, he was a contributor for many left wing sites including the Daily Kos, Moulitsas’ own site.

Forum List

Back