Ruth Bader Ginsburg Writes Scathing 35-Page Dissent In Birth Control Case

Hobby Lobby case: What birth control is affected? The Supreme Court decision in the Hobby Lobby case doesn't currently affect the birth control methods that are most commonly used. It doesn't affect:

• Most birth control pills

• Condoms

• Sponges

• Sterilization

It does affect:

• Plan B "morning-after pill"

• Ella "morning-after pill"

• Hormonal and copper intrauterine devices (IUDs)

I was waiting for someone to mention this.
Hobby lobby covers 16 of 20 forms of birth control. What the fuck are you liberals crying about?

Reminder: Hobby Lobby Provides Coverage for 16 Types of Contraception - Katie Pavlich

Just looking for a reason to whine ....?

They have to follow their masters in the Democrat party

They're believe you people are too stupid to control their own "birth control"

Yep....end of thread.

I don't see anything that would now prohibit a corporation from claiming that their religious beliefs exempt them from providing health coverage to same sex married couples, in spite of the fact that under state law, they are just as legally married as a heterosexual couple.

...and we march down the road to theocracy....

Oh, so since the government can't force everyone to do things against their own religion, we're turning to a "theocracy".

:eusa_boohoo:

Theocracy would be a government whose laws are determined by religious beliefs. This is it, in spades.

This is PREVENTING the government from doing something, not the government FORCING someone to do something.

I was waiting for someone to mention this.
Hobby lobby covers 16 of 20 forms of birth control. What the fuck are you liberals crying about?

Reminder: Hobby Lobby Provides Coverage for 16 Types of Contraception - Katie Pavlich

Just looking for a reason to whine ....?

Yep....end of thread.

You're aware that the Catholic church opposes all those other forms of birth control, aren't you?

Yep....end of thread.

You're aware that the Catholic church opposes all those other forms of birth control, aren't you?

and abortion, and the death penalty, and euthanasia, and suicide. They are consistent in their belief of life from prior to conception to natural death.

Yep....end of thread.

So what? You're the one crying about the ruling,as it turns out you have nothing to cry about.
So why exactly are you pissing and moaning? Or did you not look into the truth of the matter and just went with what your masters told you?
So 16 of 20 forms of BC isnt enough for you? You want em to buy you a shop vac and a coat hanger as well?
You people are a joke.....

Yep....end of thread.

So what? You're the one crying about the ruling,as it turns out you have nothing to cry about.
So why exactly are you pissing and moaning? Or did you not look into the truth of the matter and just went with what your masters told you?
So 16 of 20 forms of BC isnt enough for you? You want em to buy you a shop vac and a coat hanger as well?
Authoritarian liberals don't want corporations to have a say in what types of insurance they buy for their employees. They want corporations to get down on their knees and pray to them.

You see these modern Authoritarian Liberals do not believe in liberty at all. They believe in soft tyranny.

Last edited:
Yep....end of thread.

And when a Catholic run business challenges all of the birth control in the insurance?

And when a Catholic run business challenges all of the birth control in the insurance?

It would have to be a closely held corporation, not just one with a catholic CEO, or even a majority of catholic shareholders.

And what then happens??? GASP!!! People pay for their own birth control!!!! Just like I pay for my own condoms!!!!!

THE FUCKING HORROR.

Good for them I'd say. If you want someone to pay for your birth control you're more then welcome to get a job where they do. Or you could pay for it your damn self.
You fucken libs are always telling gov to stay out of your vagina. Well Hobby Lobby is doing just that,you should be pleased.
Damn hypocrites....

Good for them I'd say. If you want someone to pay for your birth control you're more then welcome to get a job where they do. Or you could pay for it your damn self.
You fucken libs are always telling gov to stay out of your vagina. Well Hobby Lobby is doing just that,you should be pleased.
Damn hypocrites....

You didn't have enough votes to stop the passage of the ACA. It's the law.

btw, no one 'pays' for your birth control as an employee. Your work pays for it.

It would have to be a closely held corporation, not just one with a catholic CEO, or even a majority of catholic shareholders.

And what then happens??? GASP!!! People pay for their own birth control!!!! Just like I pay for my own condoms!!!!!

THE FUCKING HORROR.

The birth control in the law is paid for by the work the employee does.

Damn hypocrites....

You didn't have enough votes to stop the passage of the ACA. It's the law.

btw, no one 'pays' for your birth control as an employee. Your work pays for it.

It's the law to force someone to go against their religious convictions?
And yes we do pay for it in higher prices and taxes.
You libs have the depth of thought of a four year old.

Damn hypocrites....

This hits the progressive view pretty much on the head.

snarky23.png

THE FUCKING HORROR.

The birth control in the law is paid for by the work the employee does.

and the work of other employees who do not use birth control, but are forced to pay for it. In fact, I end up paying for someone else's pills even though I use condoms that I have to pay for. Shouldn't I get reimbursed for that?

The issue isn't the cost dissemination, its the government forcing it to happen that is the issue.

What were those uppity women thinking. :dunno:

5 Catholics on the court vote against birth control? Quelle surprise ..... NOT!

Again, this "scathing" reaction to closely-held companies [define that?..lol..] being able to refuse doing something on a deeply held religious belief is not about birth control.

It's about cakes and photography.... and Utah's adoption policies...

4 of 16 forms of birth control. And they didn't say the women can't use it, they just have to find another way of paying for it.

When all your side has is hyperbole, then its easy to make fun of your pitiful excuses for a position.

You must have missed he part where Hobby Lobby pays for 16 of 20 forms of birth control. What the fuck more do you want?

Clearly they want evil rich republicans to be forced to fund abortions, birth control, and imprisonment of U.S. Citizens who do not pray to govco. This was just one little baby step with their jack boots to get there.

Forum List

Back