Russia's New Armata Tank: The Best Tank in the World?

I get my political leanings from world affairs.

I don't think so. I mean you tend to outright lie a lot, and either don't care that you do, or don't even realize you are saying things that aren't based in reality. You seem to project video games to the real world as realistic, tend to use a source when it says what you want, and ignore that same exact source when it doesn't, and lie continuously to support your claims, which to me, when you have to lie to make a point, it isn't a point worth anything at that point.

Your Bering strait and "they can just make it unabated in war" thoughts are clearly not based in any sort of reality. That's Rambo and Red Dawn TV stuff. Fun, but not realistic. I love a good game or movie, but I can differentiate them from the real world.

You also seem very ill-informed and oblivious to the real world. You bring up things that are just patently not true. You try and say a 5 year trend is too "new" for you to recognize it. You say things like "I'll believe the troops on the ground" which sounds all nice, but then when hearing what those troops on the ground actually said, you still maintain they were wrong with no proof of your own assertation.

I really don't think you fully believe what you type, because if you did that is clearly a psychosis. I just think you'd rather lie to say something you like, than tell the truth and it be something you didn't prefer. Which is why when confronted with fact you seem to whenever possible distract and change the subject, or intentionally use old information even when things have changed since.
TLDR. Everything you don´t like to hear is a "outright lie". Do you think readers will not notice that?

Here's an idea bud. Don't go full retard. Sure that looks all fun and realistic even in the next call of Duty video game. But please, don't base your life off of video game plots.
Bottom line = this.

He's used to viewing the world as clicking the icons on his video game and it just works. Hey invade through Alaska they'll never see it coming we can project force there and logisitcs will be easy.

It's almost painful to watch the man-child.

TLDR. Everything you don´t like to hear is a "outright lie". Do you think readers will not notice that?
Well no, I didn't notice that. You have been consistently caught misrepresenting facts and being selective with sources and reality. The little german man-child and his video games, hero warshipping a bus driver with a red beret, lying and putting forth unsupportable arguments.

Then you just throw up your hands and say it's everyone else.

Well no, I didn't notice that. You have been consistently caught misrepresenting facts and being selective with sources and reality. The little german man-child and his video games, hero warshipping a bus driver with a red beret, lying and putting forth unsupportable arguments.

Then you just throw up your hands and say it's everyone else.
Trump trolls troll the total time, this tards tell tales to their targets, think their tremendous trash tally takes them to the truth.

I get my political leanings from world affairs.

I don't think so. I mean you tend to outright lie a lot, and either don't care that you do, or don't even realize you are saying things that aren't based in reality. You seem to project video games to the real world as realistic, tend to use a source when it says what you want, and ignore that same exact source when it doesn't, and lie continuously to support your claims, which to me, when you have to lie to make a point, it isn't a point worth anything at that point.

Your Bering strait and "they can just make it unabated in war" thoughts are clearly not based in any sort of reality. That's Rambo and Red Dawn TV stuff. Fun, but not realistic. I love a good game or movie, but I can differentiate them from the real world.

You also seem very ill-informed and oblivious to the real world. You bring up things that are just patently not true. You try and say a 5 year trend is too "new" for you to recognize it. You say things like "I'll believe the troops on the ground" which sounds all nice, but then when hearing what those troops on the ground actually said, you still maintain they were wrong with no proof of your own assertation.

I really don't think you fully believe what you type, because if you did that is clearly a psychosis. I just think you'd rather lie to say something you like, than tell the truth and it be something you didn't prefer. Which is why when confronted with fact you seem to whenever possible distract and change the subject, or intentionally use old information even when things have changed since.

No everything someone hears isn't an outright lie.

It is though an outright lie when it is mutually opposed to actual facts intentionally. I am going to assume it is intentional, because to believe you could be that ignorant when you say those things would be truly devastating to your capacity for rational thought.

Those are the ones I have called out and responded with sources and facts... to counter your outright lies.

Trump trolls troll the total time, this tards tell tales to their targets, think their tremendous trash tally takes them to the truth.

And thank you for bringing up in a very obvious fashion your attempts at distraction. Rather than debate the facts brought up by others from the real world, you attempt to turn it to this. Again, if you have read any of my posts, it is clear I am NOT a Trump fan in any ways.

So to distract from reality where you are lying you attempt to create another lie on top of the first in a belief you hold that if you lie more it helps your cause rather than base your statements in reality.

I'm not fond of Donald Trump either, so the repeated attempts to bait in that direction will fail with me just as they have been failing with SandSquid.

It is funny though he hero-worships a bus driver with a 5th grade education who wears a red military beret and trying to lure people into a Trump debate.

I have enough of your canceled nonsense. Russia can make thousands of T-14 at any time.

Well, I sure wouldn't want to catch any of the bullets they shoot. :dunno:
Actually, those 12 tanks are going on the army´s trial and they will decide.
Trials.....

So you are freaking out, over a tank that hasn't even passed the 'trial' stage?

By the way, this makes the case for modernizing our military. But isn't it the left-wing that constantly tries to cut military spending, in favor of social spending?

I have enough of your canceled nonsense. Russia can make thousands of T-14 at any time.

Trials.....

By the way, this makes the case for modernizing our military. But isn't it the left-wing that constantly tries to cut military spending, in favor of social spending?

In 2018 Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Boriso said Russia would not mass produce the T14 and that's why they have changed their decision to a dozen now instead of the 2300 by 2020 saying " why flood our military with Armatas, the T-72s are in great demand on the market".

So he is freaking out over a canceled tank he didn't know was canceled even though in 2016 US intelligence was calling their ability to afford the tank in numbers "dubious" and Russia publicly canceled it over a year ago. Then after canceling the tank, Russia cuts it's military budget by the largest amount since the Soviet Union dissolved.

Nowhere has Russia talked about any start up to mass producing them. Instead they are now spending that money to make long term upgrades to their older cold war tanks.

Trials.....

No, the military spending has always been growing. But it was never about defense, just offensive weapons.

Trials.....

No, the military spending has always been growing. But it was never about defense, just offensive weapons.
Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 4.54.19 AM.png

So.... from 2011 to 2015.... that in your world is "always growing"?

Trials.....

In 2018 Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Boriso said Russia would not mass produce the T14 and that's why they have changed their decision to a dozen now instead of the 2300 by 2020 saying " why flood our military with Armatas, the T-72s are in great demand on the market".

So he is freaking out over a canceled tank he didn't know was canceled even though in 2016 US intelligence was calling their ability to afford the tank in numbers "dubious" and Russia publicly canceled it over a year ago. Then after canceling the tank, Russia cuts it's military budget by the largest amount since the Soviet Union dissolved.

Nowhere has Russia talked about any start up to mass producing them. Instead they are now spending that money to make long term upgrades to their older cold war tanks.

I suspected this, but I didn't have time to investigate. The fact Russia's economy has declined, is well known. The idea they could do a mass modernization, while barely holding a stagnant economy together.... seriously. None of what you said is surprising.

Trials.....

View attachment 258277

Probably the Lehman Bubble.

Trials.....

View attachment 258277

The Lehman Bubble? That happened in 2013? Huh?

Government spending went UP from 2010 to 2015. The Bubble ended in 2008.

That is the most bonkers comment on this thread....

Trials.....

View attachment 258277

The Lehman Bubble? That happened in 2013? Huh?

Government spending went UP from 2010 to 2015. The Bubble ended in 2008.

That is the most bonkers comment on this thread....
The costs of uncontrolled capitalism need to be portioned on several years.

Russia will have the most modern forces soon while western militaries are on the decline.
The only option for Europe is to stay on friendly terms with Russia. Phrump needs to know that.

Dumbass....Trump has known that for a long time that why the warmongering Democrats want to impeach him. Screw the tank...
That's nothing compared to the 100 megaton robot land torpedo Putin perfected three years ago.

Jo

Last edited:
Russia will have the most modern forces soon while western militaries are on the decline.
The only option for Europe is to stay on friendly terms with Russia. Phrump needs to know that.

Best tank in the world, meet the coffin maker.

maxresdefault.jpg

Incredibly low cost and capable plane but they do have air defense. Ever heard of air defense?

The S-4 missle system effectively paralyzes anything the West can fly including the f22.

Jo

Forum List

Back