Russians Fires Nuclear Ballistic Missile Test In Arctic

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
The Russian nuclear powered Yuri Dolgoruky submarine has successfully test launched an intercontinental ballistic missile in the Barents Sea in the Arctic, according to state news agency Itar-Tass. Test launching an intercontinental ballistic missile in the Arctic. Is anyone else disturbed by this bit of news?

BBDiwqG.img

Russia's Nuclear Submarine Tests Missile Fire in Arctic

Last edited:
The Russian nuclear powered Yuri Dolgoruky submarine has successfully test launched an intercontinental ballistic missile in the Barents Sea in the Arctic, according to state news agency Itar-TASS. Test launching an intercontinental ballistic missile in the Arctic. Is anyone else disturbed by this bit of news?

BBDiwqG.img

Disturbed but not surprised, North Korea is also starting aggressive moves. How many war loving, greedy, nations fear Trump: -0-

The Russian nuclear powered Yuri Dolgoruky submarine has successfully test launched an intercontinental ballistic missile in the Barents Sea in the Arctic, according to state news agency Itar-TASS. Test launching an intercontinental ballistic missile in the Arctic. Is anyone else disturbed by this bit of news?

BBDiwqG.img

Disturbed but not surprised, North Korea is also starting aggressive moves. How many war loving, greedy, nations fear Trump: -0-

Hi!
Long time since you were here last?
How ya been?

i find it odd they report about this a week after our military made it public they failed at shooting down a ballistic missile.
I find it odd how they failed shoot down a balllistic missile lol.
War games?

The Russian nuclear powered Yuri Dolgoruky submarine has successfully test launched an intercontinental ballistic missile in the Barents Sea in the Arctic, according to state news agency Itar-Tass. Test launching an intercontinental ballistic missile in the Arctic. Is anyone else disturbed by this bit of news?

BBDiwqG.img

Yes very.
Especially since N. Korea had those hugh smokescreens of 8,000 acres in the South part, not too long ago.
What did Russia sneak in?

i find it odd they report about this a week after our military made it public they failed at shooting down a ballistic missile.
War games?

Link
US Test to Shoot Down Ballistic Missile Fails | Military.com
Amid the threat of North Korea possibly launching a missile, the latest U.S. effort to test its shoot-down capability failed Wednesday night, according to a statement from the U.S. Missile Defense Agency.

A medium-range ballistic missile was launched from a test range in Hawaii at 7:20 p.m. local time, but the interceptor missile fired at sea from USS John Paul Jones, a guided-missile destroyer, missed the target.

"A planned intercept was not achieved," the statement said.

A U.S. defense official told Fox News both the ballistic missile and the SM-3 interceptor missile fired from the American warship landed in the ocean, but neither was recovered after both missiles broke up when impacting the water.

War games?

Link
US Test to Shoot Down Ballistic Missile Fails | Military.com
Amid the threat of North Korea possibly launching a missile, the latest U.S. effort to test its shoot-down capability failed Wednesday night, according to a statement from the U.S. Missile Defense Agency.

A medium-range ballistic missile was launched from a test range in Hawaii at 7:20 p.m. local time, but the interceptor missile fired at sea from USS John Paul Jones, a guided-missile destroyer, missed the target.

"A planned intercept was not achieved," the statement said.

A U.S. defense official told Fox News both the ballistic missile and the SM-3 interceptor missile fired from the American warship landed in the ocean, but neither was recovered after both missiles broke up when impacting the water.

Thank you!
I haven't been keeping up with news lately, very busy here right now.
That's not good, one working and one not, 50%.

BBDiwqG.img

Hi!
How ya been?
Just came back recently. I am doing well. How about you?

BBDiwqG.img

Hi!
How ya been?

Glad to hear! :)
I did not know you was, but knew peach has been gone for quite a long time.

My husband had a very bad heart attack on Jan. 8th, but he is getting much better also.

BBDiwqG.img

Hi!
How ya been?

My husband had a very bad heart attack on Jan. 8th, but he is getting much better also.
I took a break. I didn't know there were two Peach posters! I need to pay more attention! I'm sorry to hear about your husband having a heart attack but I'm glad to hear that he is getting much better! I will remember him in my prayers, Peach!

BBDiwqG.img

Hi!
How ya been?

I took a break. I didn't know there were two Peach posters! I need to pay more attention! I'm sorry to hear about your husband having a heart attack but I'm glad to hear that he is getting much better! I will remember him in my prayers, Peach!

Yep, several on the board have gotten us mixed up, so don't feel to bad. :biggrin:

BBDiwqG.img

Hi!
How ya been?

Hope and wellness thoughts to him, Peach 174,

From Peach(.) ; )

BBDiwqG.img

Hi!
How ya been?

From Peach(.) ; )

Thank you Peach.
Hope all is well with you also, you were gone for so long.

Hi!
How ya been?

From Peach(.) ; )

Thank you Peach.
Hope all is well with you also, you were gone for so long.

I am fine Peach174....now trying to change my screen name ; )

Forum List

Back