India Imploding

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last year they kicked out major charities helping the poor because they were Christian, and now we have this:

The government of India is reinventing prenatal care with bizarre advice to women: cut meats and eggs from their diets and lustful thoughts from their minds, the Associated Press reports.

The “health” notice has been condemned by doctors who say it is not just ridiculous but potentially dangerous in a country that is not known for its attentive care to maternal issues. Men still rule the Indian home, and women don’t always receive the health care they need when they need it.

India already has one of the highest maternal mortality rates in the world, a phenomenon that is attributed to malnutrition and anemia. UNICEF data states that out of every 100,000 pregnancies, 174 women die. The figure is 14 in the United States.

“The government is doling out unscientific and irrational advice, instead of ensuring that poor pregnant women get to eat a nutritious, high-protein diet,” gynecologist Arun Gadre told AP. Gadre works has an office in the city of Pune but practices in the countryside.

Keep reading…

eat-more-chicken.jpg

sacred, those cows....

proselytizing is outlawed india----law breakers get deported. Proselytizing is not charity

proselytizing is outlawed india----law breakers get deported. Proselytizing is not charity
Locked inoto their own failure and demise...liberal thinking shown in total failure, but still denied.

Last year they kicked out major charities helping the poor because they were Christian, and now we have this:

The government of India is reinventing prenatal care with bizarre advice to women: cut meats and eggs from their diets and lustful thoughts from their minds, the Associated Press reports.

The “health” notice has been condemned by doctors who say it is not just ridiculous but potentially dangerous in a country that is not known for its attentive care to maternal issues. Men still rule the Indian home, and women don’t always receive the health care they need when they need it.

India already has one of the highest maternal mortality rates in the world, a phenomenon that is attributed to malnutrition and anemia. UNICEF data states that out of every 100,000 pregnancies, 174 women die. The figure is 14 in the United States.

“The government is doling out unscientific and irrational advice, instead of ensuring that poor pregnant women get to eat a nutritious, high-protein diet,” gynecologist Arun Gadre told AP. Gadre works has an office in the city of Pune but practices in the countryside.

Keep reading…
Good for them!!,get rid of the proselytizing goyim ,destroyers of cultures

Keep reading…
You were much happier before those Christians ended the Hindu practice of tossing widows into the bonfires of their late husbands remains.

India is experiencing a rise in Hindu nationalism that is becoming a lot less tolerant of religious proselytizing and conversions. In fact, they've forceably been converting people back to Hinduism.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You have no clue as to what those charities were doing and were not doing, that is self evident.

actually I do-----I have socialized with lots of people from the Indian subcontinent over the
past 50 years. In fact -----in that number----there have been hindus who attended
Christian schools as "charity cases" Why do you assume I do not know. ?-----some hindus
harbor lots of bitterness over the proselytizing issue. Unless things have CHANGED recently---

You have no idea what you are talking about. You have no clue as to what those charities were doing and were not doing, that is self evident.

actually I do-----I have socialized with lots of people from the Indian subcontinent over the
past 50 years. In fact -----in that number----there have been hindus who attended
Christian schools as "charity cases" Why do you assume I do not know. ?-----some hindus
harbor lots of bitterness over the proselytizing issue.
Unless things have CHANGED recently---

I think it's come to a head in recent times along with the Hindu nationalist political parties.

But who can blame those who convert? They're usually bottom of the caste system. Christianity offers them something better to hope for and gives them a chance at social mobility perhaps.

Keep reading…
You were much happier before those Christians ended the Hindu practice of tossing widows into the bonfires of their late husbands remains.

go with the flo,you will have a honey of a time being sodomized by demons in your christian hell

I think it's come to a head in recent times along with the Hindu nationalist political parties.

But who can blame those who convert? They're usually bottom of the caste system. Christianity offers them something better to hope for and gives them a chance at social mobility perhaps.

the Indian people are ALSO doing the best they can to fix the caste system----some by simply abolishing
it and others by coming up with special programs to lift the disadvantaged------In fact such programs seem to me to have originated (without .limited success) BEFORE the Nationalist parties started
getting hysterical-------THEY GOT THEIR PRIDE

Keep reading…

go with the flo,you will have a honey of a time being sodomized by demons in your christian hell
Guano is an expert on demons sodimizing people.

the Indian people are ALSO doing the best they can to fix the caste system----some by simply abolishing
it and others by coming up with special programs to lift the disadvantaged------In fact such programs seem to me to have originated (without .limited success) BEFORE the Nationalist parties started
Doing their best? By outlawing and persecution of non Hindu religions and openly condoning violence against the poor? Or was it the government telling women to not think about sex that makes you take their side?

harbor lots of bitterness over the proselytizing issue. Unless things have CHANGED recently---
Yes, people being allowed to freely walk into someone's school to be educated is close to a human rights violation and must be stopped.

Learn what prostylizing is. People can freely choose to not go into a Christian school.

Doing their best? By outlawing and persecution of non Hindu religions and openly condoning violence against the poor? Or was it the government telling women to not think about sex that makes you take their side?

India does not out law Non-Hindu religions. The first person from India I knew well ----approx. 50 years
ago was a SHIITE muslim from New Dehli. My roommate during one of my training years was a
Christian Indian surgeon from Bombay. I have jewish friends from India, Sikhs, and even Zoroastrians. Any person of YOUR religion who has claimed that Christianity is "outlawed" in India is, himself, a lump of stinking shit. ANY SHIT religion can BUY converts in the face of extreme poverty----"Christian"
missionaries HAVE A REP. --- I have known lots of HINDU Indians who attended catholic schools
without much problem-----it was the protestant groups that seemed to be eager to NAB VICTIMS-----sorry---
but the victims who faked it------so stated. As to sectarian violence HERE AND THERE------lots. It is
not government policy. I had first trimester bleeding during my first pregnancy-------my American Medical
College ---OB-----cautioned me AGAINST anything "sexually stimulating" (sheeeeeeeeesh--even
I know why-------do some homework). As to the diet issues--GOT A LINK?-----Indias food supply is
FAR FROM SAFE----jews I have known ate only THEIR OWN chickens and lambs-----killed by their
fave shochet ----and subjected to the WHOLE DAMNED koshering ritual in India-------meat in the USA
even worried them. Animals in India are PARASITE ridden ----(as are lots of the people)

India does not out law Non-Hindu religions. The first person from India I knew well ----approx. 50 years
ago was a SHIITE muslim from New Dehli. My roommate during one of my training years was a
Christian Indian surgeon from Bombay. I have jewish friends from India, Sikhs, and even Zoroastrians. Any person of YOUR religion who has claimed that Christianity is "outlawed" in India is, himself, a lump of stinking shit. ANY SHIT religion can BUY converts in the face of extreme poverty----"Christian"
missionaries HAVE A REP. --- I have known lots of HINDU Indians who attended catholic schools
without much problem-----it was the protestant groups that seemed to be eager to NAB VICTIMS-----sorry---
but the victims who faked it------so stated. As to sectarian violence HERE AND THERE------lots. It is
not government policy. I had first trimester bleeding during my first pregnancy-------my American Medical
College ---OB-----cautioned me AGAINST anything "sexually stimulating" (sheeeeeeeeesh--even
I know why-------do some homework). As to the diet issues--GOT A LINK?-----Indias food supply is
FAR FROM SAFE----jews I have known ate only THEIR OWN chickens and lambs-----killed by their
fave shochet ----and subjected to the WHOLE DAMNED koshering ritual in India-------meat in the USA
even worried them. Animals in India are PARASITE ridden ----(as are lots of the people)
When the government allows violence as long as the victim is not a Hindu or a Hindu not acting in his/her caste role, that is the same as outlawing it.

When the government allows violence as long as the victim is not a Hindu or a Hindu not acting in his/her caste role, that is the same as outlawing it.

OH the cops did not show up within 35 seconds?--------I got it now. You are citing--LOCAL stuff.
NOT HINDU stuff---------there are places in which the MUZZIES or the SIKHS-----or this or that
STRONG MAN GROUP----gets "AWAY WITH IT" -------india -----THY NAME IS ""TRIBES"" ---and
"tribal law" There are "neighborhoods" even in Mumbai (Bombay). The whole world is not
SMALL TOWN USA

Forum List

Back