Russian troll factory flooding internet with propaganda...anyone ?

And to boot, you have nazi loving crazies in the new government who right in their party platform state that they wanted to ban the Russian language and take away Crimea's autonomy. That's just for starters.

I wonder all those Russia- or Putin-admirers can live at least a day without lying?

Nazi lovers a lie? I'm afraid not. They adore Bandera and Svoboda's party platform is available on line. Ditto information on the Right Sektor.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Nazi lovers a lie? I'm afraid not. They adore Bandera and Svoboda's party platform is available on line. Ditto information on the Right Sektor.

How many members of Svoboda are now in the government? How many members of the Right Sector have been in the government?
And, of course, you can quote some pieces of Svoboda’s program about the banning of Russian language?
About Crimea. If I remember correctly, they have supported an all-Ukrainian referendum about Crimea’s status.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

I think you and your ‘colleagues’ here know better about it.

How many members of Svoboda are now in the government? How many members of the Right Sector have been in the government?
And, of course, you can quote some pieces of Svoboda’s program about the banning of Russian language?
About Crimea. If I remember correctly, they have supported an all-Ukrainian referendum about Crimea’s status.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

I think you and your ‘colleagues’ here know better about it.

Svoboda has members on almost all regional councils. They were part of the national transitioning after the coup. Some were made ministers.

Regarding the Russian language. They were going for more than just the Russian language. They wanted to toss out Greek as well as other minority languages.

It got vetoed by the new President, but they bloody well passed it.

Watch Your Tongue Language Controversy One Of Fundamental Conflicts In Ukraine

" Immediately after the removal of President Viktor Yanukovych from power on Feb. 22, the Ukrainian Parliament repealed a controversial law passed in 2012 that allowed the use of "regional languages" – including Russian, Hungarian, Romanian and Tatar -- in courts and certain government functions in areas of the country where such speakers constituted at least 10 percent of the population. (In 1991, in the wake of the collapse of the Soviet Union, the newly independent state of Ukraine established Ukrainian as its sole official language.)

Interim President Oleksandr Turchynov has since vetoed that repeal, but the episode has alarmed many of Ukraine’s Russian speakers and others.

“Just as the law itself was meant to validate the continued use of Russian in Ukraine for a wide range of activities, the move to cancel that law was perceived as taking away rights enjoyed by the Russian-speaking population, and potentially a sign that there might be growing discrimination against them,” explained Olga Oliker, a security and defense analyst at the RAND Corp."

AND

Abolition of Crimean autonomy

Svoboda political party - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

AND

look who Kiev backs to fight the rebels. Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy. Fucking nazi lovers in Kiev.

Ukraine crisis the neo-Nazi brigade fighting pro-Russian separatists - Telegraph

ukraine-neo-nazi-5_3002183b.jpg

Ukraine crisis: the neo-Nazi brigade fighting pro-Russian separatists
Kiev throws paramilitaries – some openly neo-Nazi - into the front of the battle with rebels

Oh and you were asking about the Pravy Sektor? Yarosh is really moving on up eh?

Ukraine far-right leader made army advisor in move to control militias - Business Insider

"While some such militias answer to the interior ministry and receive funding, the powerful Pravy Sektor or "Right Sector" militia, which currently claims 10,000 members including reservists -- but will not say how many are deployed at the front -- had until now refused to register with the authorities.

Its posture is expected to change following Monday's announcement by the defence ministry of the appointment of its leader, Dmytro Yarosh, a hate figure in Moscow who was elected to Ukraine's parliament last year, as advisor to the army chief of staff Viktor Muzhenko."

Read more: Ukraine far-right leader made army advisor in move to control militias - Business Insider

Ukraine far-right leader made army advisor in move to control militias

Svoboda has members on almost all regional councils.

Almost all? How many?

They were part of the national transitioning after the coup. Some were made ministers.

Yes, they were. But we are talking about Nazi-lovers in the new government who want to ban the Russian language, aren’t we? Could you name them?
By the way, how many seats in the parliament do Svoboda and the Right Sector have now?

Yes, they use volunteer battalions and some of them consist of the members of far-right organisations. It is a generally known fact.

Svoboda has members on almost all regional councils.

Almost all? How many?

They were part of the national transitioning after the coup. Some were made ministers.

Yes, they were. But we are talking about Nazi-lovers in the new government who want to ban the Russian language, aren’t we? Could you name them?
By the way, how many seats in the parliament do Svoboda and the Right Sector have now?

Yes, they use volunteer battalions and some of them consist of the members of far-right organisations. It is a generally known fact.

The first act of the Rada was to repeal all laws allowing for minority language.

I put up the link to the bill.

As far as the Rada goes, not that many seats for the wild ones. But on all regional councils they hold a strong voice.

Volunteer battalions? Do you know what that emblem represents? I do.
It's the wolf's hook.
ukraine_3002177c.jpg

Yarosh being named as an adviser?

Ukraine far-right leader made army advisor in move to control militias - Business Insider

AFP More: AFP
Ukraine far-right leader made army advisor in move to control militias

Read more: Ukraine far-right leader made army advisor in move to control militias - Business Insider

Western propaganda against Russia and Putin slowly but surely started loosing to the truth, so West decided to consolidate their lies with the "sources" like that^ . The truth will win regardless, dear Andrey Lisitsyn. I doubt Igor Nickolaev would appreciate using his picture as an Avatar by a person like you.
This picture is public domain as well as all he does as an artist, he's an Honoured Worker of the Arts Industry of the Russian Federation. Why are you so sure that Nikolaev does support Russian trolls?

The first act of the Rada was to repeal all laws allowing for minority language.

I put up the link to the bill.

It is inaccurate information, to put it mildly. Basically, there are no laws ‘allowing for minority language’.
Actually, you haven’t given any links to the bill; you have given a link to an article about this bill.
Do you understand Ukrainian? I can give you a direct link to the bill on parliament’s website.

Though, the attempt to abolish this bill was a bad thing. I have to admit that.

But on all regional councils they hold a strong voice.

On all? Even in Kharkov and Odessa, for example?

Volunteer battalions? Do you know what that emblem represents? I do.
It's the wolf's hook.

Yes, it is. I can repeat what I said above:

Yarosh being named as an adviser?

Yes. I will tell you even more – he is also a member of the parliament.

Chen is a great journalist; his language is so eloquent and perfect. I almost forgot how the real journalism needs to look like but Adrian Chen brought it to the new level. Awesome investigation. I hope there will be more similar articles in future.
here

Adrian Chen is this century's Walter Duranty.

You and Stratford are excellent examples of Russian trolling.
How is Leningrad nowadays?

I'm third generation Ukrainian (half Irish too). I live in a real place in a real town called Sundown, Manitoba.

We are seriously Uk out here. As a matter of fact there's a huge festival coming up in Gardenton in early July.

Being a Uk kid gives me a unique perspective on the bullshit that the west has perpetrated on the Ukraine.

It was a coup. I know what our governments did and who they backed.

I know who all the fucking players are. Even though I am just a sweet old woman planting out her garden when I hit the boards I am making sure that anyone who is willing to listen knows damn well that our fucking leaders backed a coup. Gave the keys to the Ukraine to the EU to fuck up another country.

---
You're a 3rd gen Uki living in Canada?
And you support the Russian aggression in Ukraine?
Love to hear your reasons that don't sound like the typical trolling Russian propaganda!
I know there are lots of Uki Canadians, and you don't sound like one.
Surprise me with your integrity!
I'll bet a lot more of them are actually Republicans.
They may be even anarchist. It doesn't matter at all. I believe that we should get rid of them. Who may be responsible for this task in the USA?

As we are talking about TROLL FARMS IN RUSSIA, I suspect there is not much we can do to get rid of them other than to out and ridicule them. Trolls will troll. It's the nature of the interwebs.
You can stem the flow on both ends. But in a geo-political sense that is unlikely to happen.

Unless the US admits it can't stand Russia, and that it is nothing to do with Ukraine, 'human rights', and International law, but instead wanting Russia to be a poodle in the western economic system - and follow us socially and culturally.

Though that would be entirely out of character, and stop the geo-political games going on behind the scenes.

What a non-sequitur - blame the victim slop of goulash.

We're talking about TROLL FARMS in Russia victimizing American websites.

Hm.. Here are much of messages, including info about russian troll, but at USMB really I just met only Ukrainian trolls. Does is means, all americans really consider Ukraine as a part of Russia, so me can take it with full understanding of this act by world society?
I think you have to go all the way back to Yeltsin to understand the American government attitude to Russia.

Firstly, America didn't want Russia to quickly recover economically from the USSR, because they feared a resurgent Russia would hurt their interests in breaking up the Soviet Union's influence in Europe and the Caucasus.

Secondly, during the 1990s western institutions and governments were focused on pushing privatization and IMF/World Bank economic beliefs on the rest of the world. So US assistance in Russia was no marshal plan, but more like what they handed Greece, an ultimatum that they must do x, or they don't get support.

Thirdly, Russia was a test case or a play thing, and people in western governments liked Yeltsin over Gorbachev as Yeltsin was viewed as someone they could work with. Yeltsin was corrupt however, and was delighted to be told that he needed to do was privatize off the country to his friends, and basically screw over Russians. For a while at least though, America had a corrupt government in Russia that stayed quiet and did what it was told.

Then Putin came, and more nationalistic and assertive oligarchs took power, and the US government was like 'Do what you are told!', and Putin is like 'Nah'.

So the next stage is the isolation of Russia, which we are in right now, and Ukraine just like Georgia is another piece on the board to play with.

Probably behind the scenes, it is more like 'Ukraine, where's that?', and 'if Russia wants it, we want it'.

They may be even anarchist. It doesn't matter at all. I believe that we should get rid of them. Who may be responsible for this task in the USA?

As we are talking about TROLL FARMS IN RUSSIA, I suspect there is not much we can do to get rid of them other than to out and ridicule them. Trolls will troll. It's the nature of the interwebs.
You can stem the flow on both ends. But in a geo-political sense that is unlikely to happen.

Unless the US admits it can't stand Russia, and that it is nothing to do with Ukraine, 'human rights', and International law, but instead wanting Russia to be a poodle in the western economic system - and follow us socially and culturally.

Though that would be entirely out of character, and stop the geo-political games going on behind the scenes.

You claimed that there was nothing much to get rid of them, and I disagreed.

If you bothered to read all the articles on the troll farms, they receive Russian government funding or sanction.

So explain how you stop 'troll farms' by creating more political tension between Russia and America.

Trolls don't just pop up out of nowhere, they need motivation, and this case a good flow of funding.

Trolls can be very tiresome and importunate, but battle with them can keep your mind in good condition, yeah? :)

That's the spirit!

Ridicule is an excellent weapon.

You claimed that there was nothing much to get rid of them, and I disagreed.

If you bothered to read all the articles on the troll farms, they receive Russian government funding or sanction.

So explain how you stop 'troll farms' by creating more political tension between Russia and America.

Trolls don't just pop up out of nowhere, they need motivation, and this case a good flow of funding.

Trolls can be very tiresome and importunate, but battle with them can keep your mind in good condition, yeah? :)

That's the spirit!

Ridicule is an excellent weapon.

It's an excellent weapon and the better way would be to use it for the 'all good' against 'all bad' :)

[QUOTE="hipeter924, post: 11711910, member: 19313"] QUOTE="tinydancer, post: 11706159, member: 25451"]
I'm third generation Ukrainian (half Irish too). I live in a real place in a real town called Sundown, Manitoba.[/QUOTE]
Then Putin came, and more nationalistic and assertive oligarchs took power, and the US government was like 'Do what you are told!', and Putin is like 'Nah'.
Probably behind the scenes, it is more like 'Ukraine, where's that?', and 'if Russia wants it, we want it'.[/QUOTE]

I am trying not to quote too many people, sorry if I can't do a good job. Nevertheless:
Here come three simple questions:

1. If what you say is true (and I believe it is), why is the West yelling about Russian aggression? To keep the things fair, everybody should be concerned with American aggression.

2. What's America's business in Russia and its neighbors? How would you guys like if Russians stuck their nose into your country and your neighbor countries?
(Seems like it's time for Russia to put their missiles on Cuba and keep you guys busy with yourselves rather than arranging coups wherever you want.)

3. How come Americans don't care about so many innocent people's lives, which have been sacrificed to such a bloodthirsty foreign policy of your country?

upload_2015-6-26_9-37-47-png.43269

Last edited:
here

I'm third generation Ukrainian (half Irish too). I live in a real place in a real town called Sundown, Manitoba.

We are seriously Uk out here. As a matter of fact there's a huge festival coming up in Gardenton in early July.

Being a Uk kid gives me a unique perspective on the bullshit that the west has perpetrated on the Ukraine.

I know who all the fucking players are. Even though I am just a sweet old woman planting out her garden when I hit the boards I am making sure that anyone who is willing to listen knows damn well that our fucking leaders backed a coup. Gave the keys to the Ukraine to the EU to fuck up another country.

---
Love to hear your reasons that don't sound like the typical trolling Russian propaganda!

Hm.. Here are much of messages, including info about russian troll, but at USMB really I just met only Ukrainian trolls. Does is means, all americans really consider Ukraine as a part of Russia, so me can take it with full understanding of this act by world society?
I think you have to go all the way back to Yeltsin to understand the American government attitude to Russia.

Firstly, America didn't want Russia to quickly recover economically from the USSR, because they feared a resurgent Russia would hurt their interests in breaking up the Soviet Union's influence in Europe and the Caucasus.

Secondly, during the 1990s western institutions and governments were focused on pushing privatization and IMF/World Bank economic beliefs on the rest of the world. So US assistance in Russia was no marshal plan, but more like what they handed Greece, an ultimatum that they must do x, or they don't get support.

Thirdly, Russia was a test case or a play thing, and people in western governments liked Yeltsin over Gorbachev as Yeltsin was viewed as someone they could work with. Yeltsin was corrupt however, and was delighted to be told that he needed to do was privatize off the country to his friends, and basically screw over Russians. For a while at least though, America had a corrupt government in Russia that stayed quiet and did what it was told.

So the next stage is the isolation of Russia, which we are in right now, and Ukraine just like Georgia is another piece on the board to play with.

Probably behind the scenes, it is more like 'Ukraine, where's that?', and 'if Russia wants it, we want it'.
here

---

Russia is tired after the times of USSR and dont' want to play on any board, including Baltic countries, Georgia and Ukraine.
Economic needs? Russia avoided transport needs of Baltic countries by building Luga, closed supply of local terrorism from Georgia (it costs 2 Chehen wars and 5-days war with Georgia) and almost solved problem of gas pipe (which cost to Russia 20 years of serious economic blackmail).
Strategic needs? Yes, Russia is surrounded by NATO bases, but there are no needs of strategic points outside Russia after Crimea.
There's really one thing US hooking Russia to continue play-party - Russian population outside borders - that's a major reason of anti-russian propagand, ethnical cleanings and restoration of fascism in Baltic countries and Ukraine. And also somewhere around it is a "red thin line", behind of it Russian behaviour would be really unpredictable. Thanks God, Putin is very careful politician, but I'm afraid, if this game would be continued, one of next our meeting would be in heavens... :)

I don't approve of Russia's internal autocratic government, but I found this map entertaining:

natorussia.jpg
Old joke, buddy. Did you read that story of Chen?
I have nothing against Russia but this Troll Factory must be stopped.
All i want to do is to join this anti-troll campaign.

I don't approve of Russia's internal autocratic government, but I found this map entertaining:

natorussia.jpg
Old joke, buddy. Did you read that story of Chen?
I have nothing against Russia but this Troll Factory must be stopped.
All i want to do is to join this anti-troll campaign.

You've just created here a big flood of 8 or more threads with identical information about "Chen", "Lyudmila Savchuk", "russian troll factory" etc. It's a very strange "anti-trolling" campaign :)) A special cynicism of all it, "Savchuk" is not russian, but native ukrainian lastname :)

Forum List

Back