Russian Scientists: We predict 200-250 years of cooling!"

They couldn't even predict their own Berlin wall from falling. I doubt any of their hot scientists are still left there anymore. Probably all escaped to Western countries for greater pay and more freedoms.

Sure they could. It was all part of the post WWII treaty that was signed in Yalta. You need to read more history there bub.....

They couldn't even predict their own Berlin wall from falling. I doubt any of their hot scientists are still left there anymore. Probably all escaped to Western countries for greater pay and more freedoms.

Sure they could. It was all part of the post WWII treaty that was signed in Yalta. You need to read more history there bub.....

I'm not talking about ANCIENT history post WWII. That's old stuff.

I'm talking about post BERLIN WALL fall, and the opening of the borders. Geez. No one with a taste of Western capitalism and a love of freedoms still live in Russia. Putin's turning it back into a Cold War government-owns-all state. He can keep it.

I'm not talking about ANCIENT history post WWII. That's old stuff.

I'm talking about post BERLIN WALL fall, and the opening of the borders. Geez. No one with a taste of Western capitalism and a love of freedoms still live in Russia. Putin's turning it back into a Cold War government-owns-all state. He can keep it.

The Berlin Wall HAD to come down. That's what the treaty signing at Yalta was all about. It set forth who would control what (and for how long) in the post WWII world. As I said, you need to read a lot more history.

Forum List

Back