Russian provocation, lets see what Obama does if Russia moves

Yanukovich has never been pro-russian. He just wasn't pro-western as ex-president Yuschenko.
Yanukovich always turned to one side for getting money there and to other to get money from another place.

I as ukranian am very happy that he is not president anymore but those who are sitting in Rada now are much worse.

What I want is wellness and stability for my country. But it is impossible if we move according to scenario suggested by US&EU.

Yanukovich has never been pro-russian. He just wasn't pro-western as ex-president Yuschenko.
Yanukovich always turned to one side for getting money there and to other to get money from another place.

I as ukranian am very happy that he is not president anymore but those who are sitting in Rada now are much worse.

What I want is wellness and stability for my country. But it is impossible if we move according to scenario suggested by US&EU.

I noticed Yanukovych flew to Cuba when fleeing the Ukraine. Yanukovych is definitely not an ally of the Kremlin. :lol:

In fact this problem can be easyly and fairly solved by Russia if US and EU do not interfere.
Russian army in blue helmets with UN mandat can finish that political collapse with minimum victims. It will eliminate terroristic facist organisation Right Sector and organise (under EU&US monitoring) fair clear election and referendum.

But EU&US will never allow Russia to do that as they wish to tear Ukraine away from Russia and they know that the majority of people in Ukraine do not want to go to EU. So EU&US will never agree for such kind of risk, they will act for sure - war in Ukraine and blaming Russia.

I see we have another brain dead poster on board.
Putin is in to shore up his ally and crush dissent. That's what he does. That's what his training as a KGB thug taught him. Obama and Europe are gutless to stop him.

1. No one said he was.
2. No one claimed it was
3. Austria and Poland didn't effect our national security either, until Hitler declared war on us.

The analogy is spot on. The same situation is happening in the exact same way.

Putin will go into the Ukraine. He will go into Georgia. He will keep going until suddenly we are in another war to end all wars.

Nonsense, Avatar, that is exactly what TR was implying.

There is no accurate analogy.

We are in a different world completely. Ukraine has been in Russia's sphere of influence for centuries.

Oops.....third party geopolitics;

"The reference to this claim is the “Küçük Kaynarca” (Karlowitz I) signed 230 years ago. As per this agreement, signed by the Russian Tsarina Catherine II on April 19, 1783, the Crimean Peninsula was taken away from the dominion of the Ottomans and handed over to Russia. However, one of the most important provisions of this treaty was the debarment of independence for the Peninsula and outlawing its submission to a third party: Should any such attempt be made, then Crimea would automatically have to be returned to the sovereignty of Turkey."

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vie...ey-caught-in-the-Russia-Crimea-snowstorm.html

The independence since then has been prevented by Czar and Party Secretary until the break up of the USSR.

And I don't think anyone is going to give Crimea back to the Turks.

The fact is this: Russia will not give up the naval base.

obama has little to no options, sanctions? the EU will pretend to go along then balk, they need russias energy and Putin has used it as a stick before, so they know he will, the world has watched as obama has submarined sanctions in place against Iran for nothing in return.

There is no military option for us or Nato, even if we have said so, a blast from the past;

V. Cooperation for a More Secure Europe

NATO Allies will continue to support Ukrainian sovereignty and independence, territorial integrity, democratic development, economic prosperity and its status as a non-nuclear weapon state, and the principle of inviolability of frontiers, as key factors of stability and security in Central and Eastern Europe and in the continent as a whole.

NATO and Ukraine will develop a crisis consultative mechanism to consult together whenever Ukraine perceives a direct threat to its territorial integrity, political independence, or security.

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/official_texts_25457.htm

I'll be the first person to say that Europe needs to settle it's own mess and that we don't have the $$$$ to fight another war, let alone a potential mass war. But man is Obama pissing me off here. He needs to stop issuing "stern warnings" that he has no intentions and/or means of enforcing. What's next, North Korea threatens to invade SK and he issues another "Red Line". Come on Obama, I'm all for diplomacy and even sanctions, but you're playing checkers while the rest of the world is playing chess.
Ouch.

Yanukovich has never been pro-russian. He just wasn't pro-western as ex-president Yuschenko. Yanukovich always turned to one side for getting money there and to other to get money from another place...
Well, he's pro-Russian now, isn't he?... running to Russia for help, in an attempt to restore himself to political power, after The People kicked his nasty, corrupt ass out of office.

"...I as ukranian am very happy that he is not president anymore but those who are sitting in Rada now are much worse..."
A country that cannot properly govern itself, and which cannot purge itself of corruption and destructive factions, is doomed to fail at some point. The Ukrainians seem to be in danger of allowing this to happen to their newly-reborn country.

"...What I want is wellness and stability for my country. But it is impossible if we move according to scenario suggested by US&EU."
If you desire 'wellness and stability' for your country, and you are willing to do it under the heel of the Russian Federation, then, the words of our own Benjamin Franklin seem appropriate here...

"They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Outside of those regions where Ethnic Russians are the majority percentage of the population, I am guessing that most of your countrymen are not willing to sell their souls to the Russian Federation and to give up their Liberty in trade for Wellness and Stability, on somebody else's terms.

But that's just a guess on my part.

Nonsense, Avatar, that is exactly what TR was implying.

There is no accurate analogy.

We are in a different world completely. Ukraine has been in Russia's sphere of influence for centuries.

Oops.....third party geopolitics;

"The reference to this claim is the “Küçük Kaynarca” (Karlowitz I) signed 230 years ago. As per this agreement, signed by the Russian Tsarina Catherine II on April 19, 1783, the Crimean Peninsula was taken away from the dominion of the Ottomans and handed over to Russia. However, one of the most important provisions of this treaty was the debarment of independence for the Peninsula and outlawing its submission to a third party: Should any such attempt be made, then Crimea would automatically have to be returned to the sovereignty of Turkey."

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vie...ey-caught-in-the-Russia-Crimea-snowstorm.html

The independence since then has been prevented by Czar and Party Secretary until the break up of the USSR.

And I don't think anyone is going to give Crimea back to the Turks.

The fact is this: Russia will not give up the naval base.

The naval base is there by treaty. Kind of like US bases in Japan.

Think about that for a moment.

...blah blah blah blah....

I see we have another brain dead poster on board.
Putin is in to shore up his ally and crush dissent. That's what he does. That's what his training as a KGB thug taught him. Obama and Europe are gutless to stop him.

Is this a bad thing? I do not know the answer, but if I picture Obama growing a pair of balls on foreign policy, I see Healthcare.gov with nuclear weapons.

I remember someone warning about it giving Russia control over Western Europe when the pipeline to ship natural gas across the Ukraine to Western Europe was proposed. I also remember the Libtards screaming him down and calling him a "Sir Galahad", and chasing boogymen. Looks like he was right and the Democrats, as usual, were wrong again.

Yanukovich has never been pro-russian. He just wasn't pro-western as ex-president Yuschenko. Yanukovich always turned to one side for getting money there and to other to get money from another place...
Well, he's pro-Russian now, isn't he?... running to Russia for help, in an attempt to restore himself to political power, after The People kicked his nasty, corrupt ass out of office.
He ran to Russia because that is the only country which will not let someone to kill him (getting him back to Ukraine now = to kill him).
The same was done by Snowden as he knew that all other countries would give him to US.
I'm in Russia now and I never met someone or never heard in mass media words that Yanukovich is good guy. He is heavily blamed and he deserves that.
The only things Russia does - protects his life until he would be legally judged.

Tell me please how would american authorities act if hundred civilians armed with stones, fire bottles and sticks went to White House shouting "Obama go away!"
All of them would be arrested or shot (which is more likely!).
Why? Because they violate the law.
Wasn't the same in Kiev?

But all western mass media pushed on Yanukovich not to do the same and it led to revolution.

Now illegal government is ruling Ukraine and west is satisfied...

Imagine the situation vice versa - Russia organised revolution and set its politicians to Rada...

"...I as ukranian am very happy that he is not president anymore but those who are sitting in Rada now are much worse..."
A country that cannot properly govern itself, and which cannot purge itself of corruption and destructive factions, is doomed to fail at some point. The Ukrainians seem to be in danger of allowing this to happen to their newly-reborn country.
A country that cannot govern itself must be helped by us, right?
Corruption does exist in EU as well. There was a report regarding to this problem in Europarlament about a month ago. And what?

"...What I want is wellness and stability for my country. But it is impossible if we move according to scenario suggested by US&EU."
If you desire 'wellness and stability' for your country, and you are willing to do it under the heel of the Russian Federation, then, the words of our own Benjamin Franklin seem appropriate here...

"They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
What do u know about Russia?
Why do u think it is always the wrong side?
Russia today is not a communist USSR, people there live quite in the same way as people in US or EU.
Why living under the heel of US or EU is better?
Look what USA have done to people of Yugoslavia, Iraq, Lybia.... Look how "happy" people of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece became after 10 years of being a member of EU.

Why joining EU is called integration and supposed to be free movement to wellness while joining to Eurasian union is called going under heel of Russia and is supposed to be a rebuilding of new terrible Russian Empire?

For me it looks like the USA and EU are afraid of economical growth of Russia and former soviet countries. And they do everything they can to show Russia as non-democratic country, deeply tyrannic where people are suffering every second.
I just don't understand why Putin is so popular in Russia?

Outside of those regions where Ethnic Russians are the majority percentage of the population, I am guessing that most of your countrymen are not willing to sell their souls to the Russian Federation and to give up their Liberty in trade for Wellness and Stability, on somebody else's terms.

Ukraine and Russia is the same country divided about 150 years ago. Only 2 western regions were not a part of Russia in 19th century and earlier.
But it doesn't matter.
1/3 of population wants to go to Europe, 2/3 to Russia. But 1/3 is actively supported by US and EU. What should be done?
"Selling souls"...sounds very pathetic but let's talk about wellness of civilians.
What kind of Liberty would people get if go to EU and lose if go to Eurasian union?

He ran to Russia because that is the only country which will not let someone to kill him (getting him back to Ukraine now = to kill him).
The same was done by Snowden as he knew that all other countries would give him to US.
I'm in Russia now and I never met someone or never heard in mass media words that Yanukovich is good guy. He is heavily blamed and he deserves that.
The only things Russia does - protects his life until he would be legally judged.

Tell me please how would american authorities act if hundred civilians armed with stones, fire bottles and sticks went to White House shouting "Obama go away!"
All of them would be arrested or shot (which is more likely!).
Why? Because they violate the law.
Wasn't the same in Kiev?

But all western mass media pushed on Yanukovich not to do the same and it led to revolution.

Now illegal government is ruling Ukraine and west is satisfied...

Imagine the situation vice versa - Russia organised revolution and set its politicians to Rada...

A country that cannot govern itself must be helped by us, right?
Corruption does exist in EU as well. There was a report regarding to this problem in Europarlament about a month ago. And what?

What do u know about Russia?
Why do u think it is always the wrong side?
Russia today is not a communist USSR, people there live quite in the same way as people in US or EU.
Why living under the heel of US or EU is better?
Look what USA have done to people of Yugoslavia, Iraq, Lybia.... Look how "happy" people of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece became after 10 years of being a member of EU.

Why joining EU is called integration and supposed to be free movement to wellness while joining to Eurasian union is called going under heel of Russia and is supposed to be a rebuilding of new terrible Russian Empire?

For me it looks like the USA and EU are afraid of economical growth of Russia and former soviet countries. And they do everything they can to show Russia as non-democratic country, deeply tyrannic where people are suffering every second.
I just don't understand why Putin is so popular in Russia?

Ukraine and Russia is the same country divided about 150 years ago. Only 2 western regions were not a part of Russia in 19th century and earlier.
But it doesn't matter.
1/3 of population wants to go to Europe, 2/3 to Russia. But 1/3 is actively supported by US and EU. What should be done?
"Selling souls"...sounds very pathetic but let's talk about wellness of civilians.
What kind of Liberty would people get if go to EU and lose if go to Eurasian union?

Only 24 percent speak Russian and less then that support Russia. Quit lying.

He ran to Russia because that is the only country which will not let someone to kill him (getting him back to Ukraine now = to kill him)...
Oh, his life might very well have been in-danger had he remained in the Ukraine; I doubt that anybody is contesting that idea.

Then again, we need to ask ourselves WHY his life was in danger?

He has a long-standing criminal record and is reported to have wasted and stolen great sums of Ukrainian taxpayer money.

If true, I have no doubt that the Ukrainians (at least those who are not ethnic Russians) would have thrown him in jail, if not worse.

"...The same was done by Snowden as he knew that all other countries would give him to US..."
You need to ask yourself why most other countries would have turned Snowden over to the US, but Russia would not.

Because Russia is such a champion of freedom?

Don't make me laugh.

"...I'm in Russia now and I never met someone or never heard in mass media words that Yanukovich is good guy. He is heavily blamed and he deserves that..."
I, for one, have never said that the Russians think that Yanuk is a good guy.

"...The only things Russia does - protects his life until he would be legally judged..."
More likely, the Russians will use Yanku as a puppet, for that part of the Ukraine which they seize for themselves, or, they will use him as the excuse for a broader invasion.

"...Tell me please how would american authorities act if hundred civilians armed with stones, fire bottles and sticks went to White House shouting "Obama go away!..."
Last I looked, Obama has not stolen billions of dollars from the National Treasury for his own personal use, nor angered people sufficiently so that they took to the streets in protest, with thousands of Army and Police troops defecting to the side of the protestors. But we can certainly talk about that when such circumstances materialize.

"...All of them would be arrested or shot (which is more likely!). Why? Because they violate the law. Wasn't the same in Kiev?..."
Unfortunately, that does not explain Army and Police troops in Kiev, going over to the side of the protesters, in their thousands.

"...But all western mass media pushed on Yanukovich not to do the same and it led to revolution..."
Governments - and leaders - who have allowed corruption to become so widespread that the nation erupts in protests and riots - deserve to fall.

"...Now illegal government is ruling Ukraine and west is satisfied..."
No.

Now, a replacement government is in-place in Ukraine, setting aside the corrupt former President.

A corrupt politician who ran to the Russians, calling on them to act against his own people.

The Norwegians were once ruled by someone like that, back in the 1940s.

His name was Vidkun Quisling.

We had someone who wanted to be like that himself.

We called ours Benedict Arnold.

Jesus called his Judas.

"...Imagine the situation vice versa - Russia organised revolution and set its politicians to Rada...>
What's Rada - the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts?

"...Corruption does exist in EU as well. There was a report regarding to this problem in Europarlament about a month ago. And what?..."
Apparently, not bad enough to make people riot and protest and overthrow their government. Wake me up when that happens in the EU, OK? Until then...

"...What do u know about Russia?..."
Enough to participate in this conversation.

"...Why do u think it is always the wrong side?..."
I don't. It usually IS on the wrong side. Not always. But usually. As it is now.

"...Russia today is not a communist USSR, people there live quite in the same way as people in US or EU. Why living under the heel of US or EU is better?..."
Because people who live in the US or the EU do not live under anyone's heel.

But we can hardly expect understanding of such fact from those whose country spent 75 years forcing its political idealogy down the throats of its own people before the idiots in the Kremlin figured out that it wasn't going to work after all - and putting the rest of the world through 75 years of trouble before that happened.

"...Look what USA have done to people of Yugoslavia..."
No... that was the citizens of Yogoslavia themselves... reacting badly after being under the Soviet Russian heel for 40 or 50 years.

"...Iraq..."
We didn't go into Iraq to make things better for them.

We went into Iraq to kill their leaders and to cut off their military balls for a generation or two so that they couldn't cause trouble for a while. And then we left.

"...Lybia..."
Another Soviet puppet who hung on for longer than anyone expected and who had gone psychotic in the meantime, and whose people finally decided it was time for him to go.

"...Look how 'happy' people of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece became after 10 years of being a member of EU..."
Bulgaria and Romania have the disadvantage of having turned into shit-holes during 40-50 years of Soviet-Russian tyranny and they're still having difficulty in climbing out of the deep hole Russian dug for them.

Greece has nobody but itself to blame for its troubles, and is now paying the price, but, like most Western countries that are worth a damn, they will find their own answers soon enough, without needing Russian to invade them, to set things right.

"...Why joining EU is called integration and supposed to be free movement to wellness while joining to Eurasian union is called going under heel of Russia and is supposed to be a rebuilding of new terrible Russian Empire?..."
Maybe because nobody trusts you any more, and haven't now, for many decades?

"...For me it looks like the USA and EU are afraid of economical growth of Russia and former soviet countries..."
Except for the stranglehold you have on Natural Gas being piped to Europe, the European Union will kick your ass on the economic front any day of the week and twice on Sunday. They (and we) are far better at economics than you are. Afraid? Hardly. Although that's a rather comical thought.

"...And they do everything they can to show Russia as non-democratic country, deeply tyrannic where people are suffering every second..."
They don't, actually. Most of the time, we tend to forget that you even exist, beyond a certain soft-and-fuzzy background awareness. You aren't well-integrated with The West and you have a long way to go before you can aspire to be a Global Economy player on a scale capable of competing with The West.

"...I just don't understand why Putin is so popular in Russia?..."
The Russian peasant soul needs a strong hand... a Czar... a Commissar... a Politburo Chief... or similar authority figure?

Most of The West outgrew its need for Kings (as functioning rulers) long ago... real kings or king-like strong-men... even though a Western country now and then will 'relapse', quite noticeably... but that's largely behind us now.

You have yet to reach that level of political and social maturity.

"...Ukraine and Russia is the same country divided about 150 years ago. Only 2 western regions were not a part of Russia in 19th century and earlier..."
No. Russia has been oppressing the Tartars and other native Ukrainians for a long time - many centuries - and only annexed the region in the 1780s. That annexation and assimilation has always been a very imperfect and hostile arrangement and required constant force to keep it from unraveling; witness the deportation of 250,000 Crimean Tartars in the 1940s.

"...1/3 of population wants to go to Europe, 2/3 to Russia..."
I suggest you take a closer look at the demographics of the Ukraine.

Demographics of Ukraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Somehow, I seriously doubt that 2/3 want to fall back under the Russian heel again.

"...What should be done?..."
Leave the Ukraine alone. They have Ukrainian problems. Those problems should be solved by Ukrainians.

"...'Selling souls'...sounds very pathetic but let's talk about wellness of civilians. What kind of Liberty would people get if go to EU and lose if go to Eurasian union?"
That is not the question.

The question is what are you doing in the Crimea, and why are you forcing your will upon the Ukrainians?

Between your large-scale thefts of farmlands and starving a million or more ethnic Ukrainians to death and your persecutions of Tartars and other ethnic Ukrainian native groups - and having spent 75 years under the Soviet heel - it comes as no surprise that most Ukrainians want nothing more to do with Russia than is absolutely necessary.

They don't like you, they're afraid of you, and they have good reason to be.

You say you're a Ukrainian.

If you are, than it is pretty damned obvious that you are an ethnic Russian, or living in a region heavily dominated by ethnic Russians, and are either a Russo-phile, or something closely akin to one.

It is entirely acceptable to demonstrate some measure of bias or prejudice or favor, towards one side or another.

But you, on the other hand, go much further than just demonstrating some measure of bias... you approach being a propaganda shill, which is a different kind of animal.

It is my hope that I am wrong in my initial assessment, but I have a sinking feeling that there is more accuracy than inaccuracy in that analysis.

Last edited:
Armed men seize government building in Ukraine's Crimea-Interfax

Russia claims to be worried about Crimea. By supporting Russian separatists that seize the Buildings, if the Ukraine reacts as expected with force, the Russians can claim they must act to protect Russians.

We will see what Obama and Kerry do now. They both warned Russia not to violate the Ukraine's territory.

Nazi's backed by the west and Ukrainian elite overthrew a democratically elected government, I think Russia's response is justified in light of this,
also considering the U.S's flouting of international law and national sovereignty in recent years, we all should know by now its all about who has the biggest guns not international agreements that matter

Russia claims to be worried about Crimea. By supporting Russian separatists that seize the Buildings, if the Ukraine reacts as expected with force, the Russians can claim they must act to protect Russians.

We will see what Obama and Kerry do now. They both warned Russia not to violate the Ukraine's territory.

Nazi's backed by the west and Ukrainian elite overthrew a democratically elected government, I think Russia's response is justified in light of this,
also considering the U.S's flouting of international law and national sovereignty in recent years, we all should know by now its all about who has the biggest guns not international agreements that matter
Another ignorant brain dead dunce yammering about things he doesnt understand.

"You need to ask yourself why most other countries would have turned Snowden over to the US, but Russia would not.

Because Russia is such a champion of freedom?

Don't make me laugh."

I don't approve of Russia using force (just as I didn't approve of the US using force in Iraq and Afghanistan) but, as far as Snowden, the countries that would extradite him to the U.S. are those under the heel of the U.S. Disgraceful really, Snowden did the world a favor exposing Nazi like surveillance of the U.S.

Another ignorant brain dead dunce yammering about things he doesnt understand.

Actually, that's a factual analysis of the situation. How else would you characterize it?

You shouldn't trust MSM CFR propaganda. It makes our oligarchical two party dictatorship look like the we're the good guys. We have as much blood on our hands as the Russians.

Always remember, political elites will be political elites. It is common folk that are important. They are the same where ever you go. We are being manipulated the same as Russians, just like the Ukrainians. All of the little people are manipulated into being violent for the corporate overlords. All people should just refuse to take up arms or be violent against anyone else. Because, in the end, it is the elites in control that will profit.

When the Ukrainian central government wanted to move closer to Russia? That is what the majority of the people and the parliament wanted. The AstroTurf funding by the US state department for this revolt was unconstitutional and lawless. This would not have been tolerated and would have been crushed in any western democracy. How some people can blindly trust MSM as they promote these Nazis is beyond me. . . .

Washington Orchestrated Protests Are Destabilizing Ukraine
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/02/12/washington-orchestrated-protests-destabilizing-ukraine/
The protests in the western Ukraine are organized by the CIA, the US State Department, and by Washington- and EU-financed Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) that work in conjunction with the CIA and State Department. The purpose of the protests is to overturn the decision by the independent government of Ukraine not to join the EU.

The US and EU were initially cooperating in the effort to destroy the independence of Ukraine and make it a subservient entity to the EU government in Brussels. For the EU
government, the goal is to expand the EU. For Washington the purposes are to make
Ukraine available for looting by US banks and corporations and to bring Ukraine into NATO so that Washington can gain more military bases on Russia’s frontier. There are three countries in the world that are in the way of Washington’s hegemony over the world–Russia, China, and Iran. Each of these countries is targeted by Washington for overthrow or for their sovereignty to be degraded by propaganda and US military bases that leave the countries vulnerable to attack, thus coercing them into accepting Washington’s will.

The problem that has arisen between the US and EU with regard to Ukraine is that Europeans have realized that the takeover of Ukraine is a direct threat to Russia, which can cut Europe off from oil and natural gas, and if there is war completely destroy Europe. Consequently, the EU became willing to stop provoking the Ukraine protests.

The response of the neoconservative, Victoria Nuland, appointed Assistant Secretary of State by the duplicitous Obama, was “fuck the EU,” as she proceeded to describe the members of the Ukraine government that Washington tended to impose on a people so unaware as to believe that they are achieving independence by rushing into Washington’s arms. I once thought that no population could be as unaware as the US population. But I was wrong. Western Ukrainians are more unaware than Americans.

Regime Change in Kiev

Victoria Nuland Admits: US Has Invested $5 Billion In The Development of Ukrainian, "Democratic Institutions"

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article37599.htm

US Assistant Secretary of State for Europe, Nuland said: “Since the declaration of Ukrainian independence in 1991, the United States supported the Ukrainians in the development of democratic institutions and skills in promoting civil society and a good form of government - all that is necessary to achieve the objectives of Ukraine’s European. We have invested more than 5 billion dollars to help Ukraine to achieve these and other goals. ” Nuland said the United States will continue to “promote Ukraine to the future it deserves.”

I wonder where all that money went? CIA? FBI? Social Services? lol :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y0y-JUsPTU]Victoria Nuland: Ukrainians Deserve For Respect From Their Government - YouTube[/ame]

US and EU Are Paying Ukrainian Rioters & Protesters

https://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2014/02/18/us-and-eu-are-paying-ukrainian-rioters-protesters/

0217_PCRPost.png
A number of confirmations have come in from readers that Washington is fueling the violent protests in Ukraine with our taxpayer dollars. Washington has no money for food stamps or to prevent home foreclosures, but it has plenty of money with which to subvert Ukraine.

One reader wrote: “My wife, who is of Ukrainian nationality, has weekly contact to her parents and friends in Zhytomyr [NW Ukraine]. According to them, most protesters get an average payment of 200-300 grivna, corresponding to about 15-25 euro. As I additionally heard, one of the most active agencies and ‘payment outlets’ on EU side is the German ‘Konrad Adenauer Stiftung’, being closely connected to the CDU, i.e. Mrs. Merkel’s party.”

Johannes Loew of the Internet site elynitthria.net/ writes: “I am just back from Ukraine (I live in Munich/Germany) and I was a lot at the Maidan. Most of those people get only 100 grivna. 300 is for Students.”

As I reported on February 12, “Washington Orchestrated Protests Are Destabilizing Ukraine,” Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, a rabid Russophobe and neoconservative warmonger, told the National Press Club last December that the US has “invested” $5 billion in organizing a network to achieve US goals in Ukraine in order to give “Ukraine the future it deserves.”

Nuland is the Obama regime official who was caught red-handed naming the members of the Ukrainian government Washington intends to impose on the Ukrainian people once the paid protesters have unseated the current elected and independent government.

What Nuland means by Ukraine’s future under EU overlordship is for Ukraine to be looted like Latvia and Greece and to be used by Washington as a staging ground for US missile bases against Russia.

I love that video, you can see the "Chevron" corporate logo IS RIGHT THERE! They don't even try to hide what it is all about. The government is a whore, the people are their slaves. It is impossibly pathetic to those that have a brain.

Forum List

Back