Russian news anchor flips Obama the bird and gets sacked

Oh! so now the Russians are expected to be "civil" but not 18 year old asswipes from Kansas?

Phucking hypocrites.

Brownback (R) is an idiot but he was such a sissy he sent his staff to supress the free speech of a poor young girl. THATS an asswipe. :clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

link to the proof that her speech was supressed liar. seems to me she's still speaking,, gawd you liberals are so damn dumb. her sister contacted the media.. they're both speaking.. weeenie.

We're both off- topic WillowTree. I thought this was the thread about that asswipe Republican. You can PM me your apology

Brownback (R) is an idiot but he was such a sissy he sent his staff to supress the free speech of a poor young girl. THATS an asswipe. :clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

link to the proof that her speech was supressed liar. seems to me she's still speaking,, gawd you liberals are so damn dumb. her sister contacted the media.. they're both speaking.. weeenie.

We're both off- topic WillowTree. I thought this was the thread about that asswipe Republican. You can PM me your apology

when it snows in hell. you'll let me know right?

when it snows in hell. you'll let me know right?

I don't live in Heavens Waiting Room/Rubio's state. :razz: You are snippy today Willow :eusa_eh:

I don't see how this woman could have accidentally thought she was off the air already. This is amusing to watch, though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcVnPuIsrJo]Tatiana Limanova gives Obama middle finger in News Cast FUNNY MUST SEE !!! - YouTube[/ame]

This from the people who have fist-fights on tv. BFD. Mexico is more advanced than they are. BTW- do you know how tall both Puty Poot & Medvedev are?

Word is she flipped someone off camera

More rightwing delusion

Is the middle finger even recognized as an insult in Russia? I know it's not in most European countries.

Forum List

Back