Russian Military Expert: 'We Are Quietly seeding The U.S. shoreline with Nuclear mole missiles'

Well, Hillary sold the Russians the uranium they needed to build all these nukes, so talk to her.
You are such a LIAR.... the lake of fire is waiting for you!!! :eek:

Not even a nano drop of uranium leaves the USA and goes to Russia from their uranium company here.

Proof?
It's in the deal of the sale to them...not a drop leaves the USA.... EVER!

Your right wing news on this has been a lie and fake news from the very beginning.

you can google it, fact check it, if you don't believe me.
-------------------------------------------------------- morning Care4 , hey , the dems and all their leaders and many , many followers are scum . That of course includes hilary who like a street wh0re will do anything for money . Just a comment !!

Last edited:
and a link to a site that has been disparaged by a lefty which may mean that its a good site , Anyway check it out , it is interesting at times --- MEMRI TV ---

and a link to a site that has been disparaged by a lefty which may mean that its a good site , -
So you are so far out there on the political partisan braindead zone that it is inconceivable a website might actually suck and have someone from your enemy political team note this?

Amazing.

and a link to a site that has been disparaged by a lefty which may mean that its a good site , -
So you are so far out there on the political partisan braindead zone that it is inconceivable a website might actually suck and have someone from your enemy political team note this?

Amazing.
----------------------------------------------------------- AMAZING that you will take one of your 'ilks' word that the 'memri' site is not to be trusted just because your lefty brother or sister says so Drain . I just posted a link so that all can take a look and decide for themselves if they want to Drain . --- MEMRI TV ---

Last edited:
just because your lefty brother or sister says so Drain
Further evidence you are a blind partisan hack, I have no ties to anything lefty. Typical reactionary bullshit from someone so shallow they can only see world events in shades of "my team their team", if someone doesn't agree with you they must be assigned a position on the enemy political team.

You poor, sad sack it must suck to go through life with such a pathetic warped perspective.

Well, Hillary sold the Russians the uranium they needed to build all these nukes, so talk to her.
You are such a LIAR.... the lake of fire is waiting for you!!! :eek:

Not even a nano drop of uranium leaves the USA and goes to Russia from their uranium company here.

Here is what your New York Time says regarding the Clinton Foundation and the Russian Uranium deal.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

just because your lefty brother or sister says so Drain
Further evidence you are a blind partisan hack, I have no ties to anything lefty. Typical reactionary bullshit from someone so shallow they can only see world events in shades of "my team their team", if someone doesn't agree with you they must be assigned a position on the enemy political team.

You poor, sad sack it must suck to go through life with such a pathetic warped perspective.
--------------------------------------------------------- as i told the other Gent plus the board plus the lefty that disparaged the Memri site and i am even telling YOU , check out the MEMRI Site , use your brains and check it out for yourself Drain . --- MEMRI TV --- its not hard to do as the Sites link is given to you on a platter Drain .

as i told the other Gent plus the board plus the lefty that disparaged the Memri site
And I am telling you that deciding something is good just because someone you consider from the opposite political ideology disparages it exemplifies shallow minded partisanship. So it attempting to associate people you disagree with to a political camp.

Forum List

Back