Russian Military Expert: 'We Are Quietly seeding The U.S. shoreline with Nuclear mole missiles'

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Perhaps some of the 'Nuclear Experts' on here could weigh in on this and explain if this may be possible?

I tend to think it not very likely but perhaps possible? That is if they can place nukes in these holes and cover up their radiation leaks so as to prevent us from finding them...still yet I think the possibility that we might still discover some or even one would be enough to deter Russia from such a warlike move....but there are other sorts of assymetrical possibilities.....assymetrical warfare is definitely a grave threat for America....no matter its source...russia, china or even Iran.
Russian Military Expert: 'We Are Quietly Seeding The U.S. Shoreline With Nuclear Mole Missiles'

Asymmetric Warfare | RAND

Perhaps some of the 'Nuclear Experts' on here could weigh in on this and explain if this may be possible?

I tend to think it not very likely but perhaps possible? That is if they can place nukes in these holes and cover up their radiation leaks so as to prevent us from finding them...still yet I think the possibility that we might still discover some or even one would be enough to deter Russia from such a warlike move....but there are other sorts of assymetrical possibilities.....assymetrical warfare is definitely a grave threat for America....no matter its source...russia, china or even Iran.
Russian Military Expert: 'We Are Quietly Seeding The U.S. Shoreline With Nuclear Mole Missiles'

Asymmetric Warfare | RAND

It is entirely plausible.

memri is equivalent to infowars and breitbart

go elsewhere for your info, MW

who knows , Speculation and thinking and discussion can't hurt .MWars .

but it does sound unlikely . As already mentioned it seems to me that telltale signs would be detected MWars .

but if true , its probably being done near big cities in the new york and california coastal areas so what the hey eh ?? :afro:

A nuclear exchange between Russia and the US would result in no winner, both nations would cease to exist, and the rest of the world would be devastated.

but it does sound unlikely . As already mentioned it seems to me that telltale signs would be detected MWars .
Do you realize that some places along the coast already give off radiation signals?

Certain places could be used to mask any teltale radiation

Well, Hillary sold the Russians the uranium they needed to build all these nukes, so talk to her.

A nuclear exchange between Russia and the US would result in no winner, both nations would cease to exist, and the rest of the world would be devastated.
--------------------------------------------- i don't believe that , its not the end of the world for Everyone . Course , it depends on where a person lives . Big cities would be targeted with the lowest chance of survivors . Are you more afraid of the nuclear blast and immediate incineration or the fallout or the nuclear winter OldRocks ??

Now you want to claim that msnbc, cnn, abc, cbs etc. are more credible? Just depends on one's perspective....if you are liberal you believe the msm...if you are conservative you tend to appreciate the actual truth and you will find very little of that on the fake news sites mentioned aka ....cnn, nbc, abc and cbs etc.

I go with drudge, breitbart, Fox, Info-wars and a few other conservative sites.

12 Fake News Stories from the Mainstream Media

Now you want to claim that msnbc, cnn, abc, cbs etc. are more credible? Just depends on one's perspective....if you are liberal you believe the msm...if you are conservative you tend to appreciate the actual truth and you will find very little of that on the fake news sites mentioned aka ....cnn, nbc, abc and cbs etc.

I go with drudge, breitbart, Fox, Info-wars and a few other conservative sites.

12 Fake News Stories from the Mainstream Media
A look at the CNN website is an Eye-opener if you rarely go there.

Their stories (and they are STORIES) are as biased as anywhere.

This story makes no sense. Russia doesn't have to resort to asymmetrical warfare to have comparable capacity to the United States, they already have a similar sized nuclear arsenal.

It is their conventional forces that have become a joke.

Well, Hillary sold the Russians the uranium they needed to build all these nukes, so talk to her.
You are such a LIAR.... the lake of fire is waiting for you!!! :eek:

Not even a nano drop of uranium leaves the USA and goes to Russia from their uranium company here.

You are such a LIAR.... the lake of fire is waiting for you!!! :eek:

Not even a nano drop of uranium leaves the USA and goes to Russia from their uranium company here.

Proof?
It's in the deal of the sale to them...not a drop leaves the USA.... EVER!

Your right wing news on this has been a lie and fake news from the very beginning.

you can google it, fact check it, if you don't believe me.

Forum List

Back