Russian lawmakers cry foul over resignation of national security adviser Michael Flynn

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Hmm, wonder why Trump's Russian allies are upset they lost their bro?

well at least the Trump Regime still has Tillerson, a much more valuable asset than that nutjob Flynn

Source: ABC News

Russian lawmakers have been reacting with outrage to the resignation of President Donald Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn, calling it the result of American paranoia towards Moscow and a campaign by Trump’s opponents to damage relations between Russia and the United States.

Russian lawmakers blame 'Russophobia' for Flynn resignation

Russia Today, Russia’s state broadcaster, drew attention online Monday night, after it tweeted that National Security Advisor Michael Flynn had “retired.”

....ah, so RT is where Trump got his twitter jones, makes sense

so when Trump is impeached and found guilty by the Senate, RT will say he simply went on a permanent vacation

Russia Today, Russia’s state broadcaster, drew attention online Monday night, after it tweeted that National Security Advisor Michael Flynn had “retired.”

so when Trump is impeached and found guilty by the Senate, RT will say he simply went on a permanent vacation
Needs to go to the rubber room.

Well that certainly confirms the RT is the propaganda arm of Putin.....not that anyone needed that confirmed! :lol:

I cannot see a GOP House or Senate impeaching/trying DJT unless he does something really nasty like grab the Queen Of England's crotch.

Short of that, I expect the next 2 years with Congress to be one long honeymoon.

The Flynn question revolves around the Emoluments Clause, and Pence's apparent indignation lets the cat out of the bag about the founding of the Ukraine as a Viking kingship along with Eastern Rite catholicism. Ukrainian Black Famine is the propaganda clue:

emolument, compensation....'was telling this sympathetic American all about how the coup d'état had been pulled off, and what territorial emoluments had been promised his native land.'(Upton Sinclair).
Vyplat, kompensatsiia....'rasskazyval sympatichnaia(yi) amerikanskii vse o kak byl snial perevorota, i kakie territorial'nye voznarazhdenie obeshchal ego rodnoi zemli.

From emolere (e + molere to grind) sum paid to have grain ground up.
Shlifovat', summ uplachennykh zerna zemli vverkh.

Pence's indignation is the mask of the Black Madonna: the symbolic chernozym that is the, dark, rich, Ukrainian soil.

I cannot see a GOP House or Senate impeaching/trying DJT unless he does something really nasty like grab the Queen Of England's crotch.

Short of that, I expect the next 2 years with Congress to be one long honeymoon.

I beg to differ, after only one week the congress is on the run (some folks say since the RNC

Plus the resistance protests are still growing every week and predicted to do so until the pretender is gone

Forum List

Back