Russian forces trying to storm steel plant in Mariupol

I am not very smart, but I know that today will go down in Ukrainian history when a few thousand Ukrainian soldiers sacrificed their lives for their beloved country,

They will not surrender, for they know the Russians will massacre them.

The Russian leadership (led by their silly-looking little stooge) has no humanity.

No decency.

I have heard estimates of the Russian forces outnumbering the Ukrainians 10 to 1. But the Ukrainians are fighting with determination and valor....and for their freedom. They are fighting to stay out from under the rule of Putin.
In the plant are your heroes of freedom, the Azov Bataillon.

aziynke3.jpg

I am not very smart, but I know that today will go down in Ukrainian history when a few thousand Ukrainian soldiers sacrificed their lives for their beloved country,

The Russian leadership (led by their silly-looking little stooge) has no humanity.

No decency.
You know why the SS troops were not eager to surrender to the Red Army?
For the same reason Azov thugs are not today. The scum of the earth belong 6 feet under.

No decency.
And Zelenskiy will shoot them if they do surrender. This percentage of troops is reminiscent of the colective IQ that may have (legally [italics]) voted in the current POSPOTUS:

ABC News is a clone of the majority, with accompanying arrogant amnesia about the subjectivity of the Donbass, a pro-West, selective subjectivity:

Internet: "Couple of points on Western (MSM) media reaction, aside from complete abandonment of objectivity: how the bombing of your own citizens for 8 years, while collaborating with extreme right-wing groups in order to systematically torture and execute people who disagree with your governance (which only came to power through violent, non-political means in the first place) can ever be considered good, is beyond me."

True or not, it doesn´t matter anymore. They cannot operate it anymore. Important is now, that the plant will be taken, so Mariupol can end the conflict and normality can return.
I hope the Donbas and Mariupol are all that Putin wants. If he decides to go on to Odessa, this could go on for months if not years.

Pootin will go down in history as a modern day Hitler. When people in the free world hear that someone is "Russian" they will cringe and remember the women and children that Pootin and his ban of war criminals have torn apart with bombs and staved to death in basements and shelters throughout Ukraine. History will turn the country of russia into a terrorist state who could not defeat a much smaller army...and instead decided to kill innocent women and children instead...all the boasting that they liberating people...LIARS!

The Steel plant in Mariupol may be the Ukrainian Alamo. Pootin will pay. It may take some time. But he and his thugs will pay.

They are already holding school classes in Mariupol.
1,000 innocent people are stranded in the basement of the steel plant. The russians are intent on killing innocents. That is how they did it in Syria after trump surrendered and they is how they hope to do it in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back